I have an interview on monday at domino's. It's my first one. How fucked am i?

I have an interview on monday at domino's. It's my first one. How fucked am i?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 31K)

You'll be fine unless you're actually retarded or autistic

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (454x550, 32K)

whats the position?

The problem I have is that how does everyone else seem so normal, yet when people look at me they think I'm awkward and shit? How the hell does every other person have their shit down and I don't? Also forgot to mention that I truly do think that I deserve only the best in life and that I am better than just about everyone that I walk past on a regular basis.

that will help him

Hey, even mister olympia had to start somewhere.

make sure to put pasta inside your pockets in case you get hungry

The trick to being "normal" is to stay calm, and don't just run your mouth unless you have something good to say.

Also, don't talk down to people or try to act superior, you aren't and it shows when you speak.

Attached: mcfadden.jpg (500x375, 39K)

their 43-8 loss in 2014 kek

I applied in person for pizza cook

I had a job interview a few months back where I went in with the hair under my chin not shaven off because I was interrupted by an important call from a family member. If that doesn't boost your self-esteem, then I don't know what will.

I just dont know what to do. do i prepare my shit and do research o just improvise and let things flow naturally?

oops

I would do at least a little research into the story behind their chain. I'm sure the Interviewer would love to hear of what you know about the job and such. Another tip is always offer to work extra hours as the new guy. You have to devote yourself to your job to show that you really care so that they won't fire you.

I made flash cards and wore a suit to my interview at mcdonalds. u can do it fren

The thing is i'm studying so i can only work on weekends. I hope they wouldnt mind having me parttime

You are going to be fucking swamped with school on top of work. I would highly suggest to you user, to not work and go to school at the same time. That is one of the most gayest memes that the Internet has conjured. Who the fuck goes to school and works at the same time? You should be investing your time and energy into getting good grades.

First interview at Domino's or in general?

if you get an interview it means they plan on hiring you. just act like a normal nervous kid and you will be getting the job.

You are right. But my family needs some help to cover expenses. Sucks to be a poorfag

Attached: 1503098509322.png (669x545, 50K)

Its domino's they actually one of the few companies with 0 standards when it comes to hiring due to the insane turn over rate
t. manager at domino's
I hired an absolute retard with a tiger face tattoo and a felony yesterday to wash dishes by being able to type in full sentences you've proved your literate. You'll do fine.

Hey man if it makes you feel any better I have a short story for you. While I was still a dumb fuck due to having a shitty mother, I became 10's of thousands in debt due to hanging around at school and shit for a piece of paper. On top of that I joined during the crypto golden bull run in December, 2017 and eventually lost all of the loan that my grandmother (who is now sick) gave me. On top of all that I don't know what the fuck I want to do with my life. I'm sure you will make things right for your family.

Don’t listen to that fucking NEET loser. It’s good to get experience getting off your fat ass and making it delivering pizzas for faganon to eat and order and waste away. You’lol be glad when you have a leg up on other wage slavers and maybe even become their boss.

in general. for my first job they didnt ask shit as they only needed some poor soul to pick trash from the streets

user, I have a striking curious question for you if you truly are a manager at Domino's. How the fuck do you not let the tiger-faced tattoo felon get just an inch into your head with his appearance and background? Are you running grams of testosterone or do you just not give a fuck?

>being a fast food manager
are you suicidal?

Attached: 1534470853598.png (498x520, 18K)

i thought these bait threads were copy pasta by bots. turns out its actually some autist typing out everything lmao

>or do you just not give a fuck?
Yes. Average turnover is about 4 months with crazies like him probably less making it actually less annoying to just hire him and wait for him to hate the job and quit then to constantly say no to him applying. Also people are always quitting meaning holes in the schedule and I don't want to work more on salary.

>Are you running grams of testosterone
I've been eating leftover pizza almost everyday for 8 years so probably also this

>are you suicidal?
I yearn for death every single day

Nigger they barely ask questions at basic bitch jobs like this. My first job was a cleaner, I was told to show up and instead of an interview was just given a mop, told to listen to supervisors and went on to work for them for 2 years. If they know that you have no experience then they'll ask some basic questions and maybe if you know how pizzas are made to ensure that you're not retarded and then they'll assign you to a senior employee to watch and learn until you'll be ready to cook shit on your own.

>8 years
user please youre better than this

Attached: 1422324453498.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

you seem like a cool manager. I'd come work for you for a few hours a week.

I know a manager at mcdonalds and they constantly hire imported brown people who can't speak the local language and a lot of them barely speak their own languages. You see, locals run away as soon as better opportunities appear because nobody wants to bear the stigma of a McEmployee, meanwhile third world brownies won't run away since they don't have anywhere else to go to and they're too alien anyway to understand the McStigma.

>4 months

surprisingly higher than I expected

thanks guys, i feel better now. we are all gonna make it

Attached: 1544226597668.jpg (700x877, 158K)