There are boomers right this second that still have positions in the stock market

>There are boomers right this second that still have positions in the stock market.
>They're unaware of what's about to hit them.

Attached: 1548544626453.jpg (1200x1366, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OddStats/status/1091442965854089216?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TFW went balls deep in SQQQ on Friday

Attached: 1540340277917.png (1029x1000, 854K)

Stay mad. One day when youre old enough to make a brokerage account you'll feel differently

Why would you be mad at boomers? They worked hard their whole life.

Well they live in houses worth 1-3M they bought for 50k in the 70s so I don't really think they care

Maybe you didn't open the image. I've got a smile on my face just thinking about all the coming boomer blood.

i zoomed in on that picture and saw that smile. Too relatable user

I hope you're planning on shorting it because this is the most obvious bulltrap if I've ever seen one in my 24 years on this ZOG prison planet.

>Im so happy that I want the entire world to collapse
Pathetic incel

Not as pathetic as ((you)) rabbi.

Attached: 1546618171090.jpg (980x742, 106K)

if you think that this time is any different from literally any time since the great depression, then you're completely wrong. your short will get rekt. your interest will let them to buy even more shares to dab on you for even longer.

>not buying the diiiiiiiiiipppppppp

Attached: wik.jpg (640x480, 126K)

24 year young retard thinks he understands things, the thread

thanks, just bought 100 stocks

go all in Sears
thank me later

Attached: Victory.png (640x480, 212K)

>there are morons like OP who think they can time the market

Do you know why dead people do better than living people in the market, on average? Because they don't try and sell and buy back in.

what good died that equity value do them? nothing if they don't want to move it does nothing and does nor make them well off.

Hope they get wrecked good

Attached: 1495944648121.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>dead people do better than living people in the market

Source on that interesting factoid

The government controls the stock market and is perma-pumping it so the boomers can survive in retirement. After the boomers are gone there will be carnage though.

Attached: 1477870548862.jpg (960x1440, 219K)

Are there any ETFs for shorting the DOW or S&P?

literally 2 seconds on google would answer that question

boomers are cancer and so is op
retards call him incel and he might be
but whatdoya know man it's a mystery
get the fuck out here do something worthwhile
boomers and zoomers are equally bad

Why does the gov care about boomers? Im sure another one of your assumptions is that boomers have done nothing for society. Just learn to look at things objectively

The gov't cares about boomers because they vote.

Yeah, but I want to be spoon-fed you nigger

>go all in Sears
Explain your reasoning...
Seriously plz

quarterly report showed a positive return for the first time in many years

Just imagine an entire country being held back by the antiquated ideals of a generation in it's twilight years that produces nothing and only takes from the younger generations. Capitalism is a sad system because it's not money it takes from you. It's your time. Your time is transfered from you to the older generation to artifically prolong their useless lives a bit more so they can rob you even more.

user, I....

>he thinks capitalism is the system that forces you to work
Half of me hopes you succeed, you deserve the world you try to inflict on others.

what if I told you we are headed for feudalism where real estate and stocks would be so expensive doomers can never afford enough to retire unless they inherit it? Technological deflation and a shrinking population makes you don't need increasing demand for corporations to function, you can make money just selling shit to a smaller and smaller pool of extremely wealth people, who tend to invest more, making companies and real estate more expensive.

>decreasing population
You fucking optimists disgust me. The population will be constantly growing, just it'll all be third world imports then we send more food to them for them to replenish their population.

lol no, the population in the west and asia is falling

I wish I hated my parents like all of you guys so I didn't have to worry about the S&P

The natives are having less kids, because of birth control. The elites will not let you enjoy the benefits of having less competition. The will continue to import millions and millions of browns.

I feel bad because my parents have 401ks. It would be an absolute gut-punch to them if they got wiped out.

it will increase until 2055 when it peaks. but by then my 35yo doomer ass will be dead so what do i care.

what's your point you dumb millennial faggot?
I've been in the stock market since 08 and have made HUGE gains while your dumbass snowflake millennial self thought he could make it with memecoins

>posted by a 19 year old faggot who lives with his parents with no savings, no job, no ambition, no drive, no investments, no assets.... nothing.

you want a real bounce? BUY GE NOW

>huge
>3-4% yearly
massive.

still better than any gains you ever made in crypto... oh wait, sorry didn't mean to trigger you you stupid millennial, I forgot you lost it all during January bubble pop.

literally made 2% gain while i was sleeping because of bot.

Enjoy your scam coins retard, the wise people left in 2017 december

twitter.com/OddStats/status/1091442965854089216?s=19

You’re right, it certainly will not be different from all the other times.

Markets will rally January/February and crash hard in March and probably flatline for a bit.

You still have a few more weeks to get out, don't short anything yet.

>what is refinancing your home

Thx REFR

Attached: 20190201_095132.jpg (462x854, 61K)

I dont get this meme.