FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

IT HAS BEEN RED FOR UNIRONICALLY 97% OF DAYS SINCE ADDED TO COINBASE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKED UP SHITCOIN

Attached: bat.png (856x764, 45K)

You...didn't buy did you?

you're right that's why i feel like its do for a bounce. i don't own any but it has my attention

>muh coinbase token

Welcome to the BAT club bitch, this shitcoin has a 20 billion dollar idea behind it, an actual brilliant CEO and an incredible team, so you better believe it's going to get left in the dust by scams and vaporware

Attached: bogbat.jpg (480x268, 25K)

Even Brandon tried to warn you, the logo is a freaking warning sign, what did you expect

If you sell before

1) Brave 1.0 + BAT Ads come out; and
2) advertising campaign money starts pumping in

then you're a brainlet. Brave is merely a little baby at the moment. A lot of people might not like or understand BAT Ads but it will be undeniably revolutionary.

If BAT flounders and dumps after that, then I won't blame anybody for selling. But getting mad about BAT shitting itself right now is silly. Too many ADD children trying to pump & dump on this board

Attached: bat girl.png (598x717, 440K)

Should be this month, I don't trust any of their releases though. They always shit the bed.

yeah there's like a 0% chance it'll be this month, I'd guess around Summer or something. There's no accountability for deadlines in crypto, nobody follows their roadmaps, and that's the least of my worries

personally I don't really give a shit when BAT Ads are finally released as long as the whole thing looks and feels good, it needs to actually make people think "Wow this is worth keeping Ads on for"

when nudes?

Brave 1.0 release

so never

>do for a bounce
>do

Attached: 1530922131730.jpg (355x417, 40K)

fuck bat
on par with bancor

Lol ayyye BAT gonna keep dumping! HAAHAHAH. Either sell the pump and become the hero or hodle those bags down to zero. It is the shitcoin you deserve.

Lol hahah. This dump will be extremely painful...for you

WHAT

Just dumped all $5 in bat I had and bought a jar of farts from a hobo instead. I figure it’ll age better.

So heres the shit
Biz is mostly paid shills and fud with a sprinkle of retail 'investors' in there.
They dont shill bat on a downtrend, nor fud it. Retail investors do the fudding, theres some salty ones left over from the CB pump.
When the next BAT pump begins watch the shills pour out.

It's a crap idea, the CEO was fired from his last high profile position for being a retard, and the "incredible team" copyjeeted their code from better projects

Your attention must be basic

Go on then gobshite, lets see your grand portfolio realised of multimillion dollar ideas.
Basically, pay attention you'll get rich

Attached: 1529059791465.jpg (511x305, 48K)

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKED UP SHITCOIN
There is no reason to buy it. Aren't they still giving everyone free tokens to give away every month?

My ideas are irrelevant to the shitness of bat; it is shit with or without my ideas.
Its shitness is totally independant and can exist in isolation from my business activities.

Yeah I'm starting to wonder why I should buy these tokens when they just give them away for watching ads I guess.
Like watch 1 minute of ads get 1 BAT?
Idk...

>the CEO was fired from his last high profile position for being a retard
No, he was fired because he privately donated a little bit of money to a certain California proposition. Some people eventually found out about this donation and socially lynched him

BAT attracts brainlets with ease, this is how you know it'll be big.

Attached: tenor.gif (352x260, 570K)

I'm still disgusted by how they did my boy Brendan like that. Fucking SJW's