BTC - ETF confirmed now???

:D :D :D :D

Attached: my_sunseeker.jpg (4000x3000, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchainwhispers.com/bitmex-position-calculator/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3668222/Daphne-Joy-flaunts-famous-curves-flashing-sideboob-plunging-swimsuit-yacht-Mexico-just-weeks-split-Jason-Derulo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:D :D :D :O :D:D

a long green candle will confirm it ;)

0.o

I expect to see balls in these pictures. Kinda disappointing when they're not there desu.

Digits are buetiful

but who knows what's already leaking :p

|=O

sorry, initial image was wrong...fixed

Attached: bitcoin_boobs.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

D:

but don't close your long yet, we may see breakout from this huge wedge to the upsite if BTC doesn't really dump har from here, what I think is not likely.

the shorts just raised the stakes by 22 million dollars in the last 15 minutes to push BTC down:
blockchainwhispers.com/bitmex-position-calculator/

>blockchainwhispers.com/bitmex-position-calculator/
jesus, this website is poison
how a person can follow bitmex guru hiring pajeet for few airdrop to spam on telegram so that they can get liquidated faster?

sure it's poison I just use it to watch the change in long and short pos. It's useful it sums up Bitmex and Bitfinex.
Bitmex is much more bearish than Bitfinex. There live the banksters who want to be right that "Bitcoin will fall to zero" and have deep pockets allowing them to attempt to make it happen.
Shorting BTC has exploded since November, nothing wrong with BTC, just shorts with endless margin, banks actually.

>Banksters who want BTC to fall to zero
Let the great wealth transfer begin

the yacht picture above was paid with crypto :-) It was a 20m ship.

buy the dip!

Attached: sunseeker2.jpg (1635x1026, 116K)

Daim boy, what places have you cruised to so far? Also, how much does it cost to maintain such a thing? I'm very curious

that was Mallorca, charter incl. skipper. It's below $2000/day. These boats are very expensive, and you always need to have a handful of friends to join you so that it's fun. So I'd recommend to just charter, not buy, if you don't really live there.

Looks nice, what kind of features does it have? Can you give us a tour?

>pic from some celeb article 2016
>even if you indeed own it - bullrun happened dec 17
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3668222/Daphne-Joy-flaunts-famous-curves-flashing-sideboob-plunging-swimsuit-yacht-Mexico-just-weeks-split-Jason-Derulo.html

Attached: IMG_20180830_17543-small7.jpg (2309x1732, 454K)

yep, cannot post all private pix here. last pic is original...

perfection... absolute perfection

checked

good night, don't forget to go long BTC! All strong moves happen in an instance, fomo is no shit!