Why do Americans pretend they're poor and oppressed?

>hurr healthcare is expensive
>hurr college is expensive
>hurr rent is expensive

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Most Americans on this board are earning at least $70K a year doing some basis bitch entry-level programming job. Don't you know how fucking easy you guys have it compared to other developed countries? In nearly all European countries that would put you in the top 1-5% of earners. Stop whining and learn how to budget your shit like a proper adult.

And no, you're not the most taxed nation in the world either, that's just bullshit you guys made up to feel oppressed.

Attached: 1430748442787-06.png (380x250, 124K)

>Most Americans on this board are earning at least $70K a year

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its just commies and ancaps making shit up. America is the greatest country in thew world

unironically, this. burgers are stupid as fuck. they earn fuck all.

Attached: 1542662823771.png (399x322, 42K)

>he doesn't have a $70K+ job
I wholeheartedly agree with OP that Americans are not oppressed in any fucking way. You can walk into an office with a nose full of boogers and walk out with a job all in the same hour.

Attached: 123454325346.jpg (246x205, 7K)

This. America is literally the greatest country in the world. Everywhere you go you see nice, beautiful houses with dumb fucks in every last one of them.

>Most Americans on this board are earning at least $70K a year
y-you didn’t really believe all that, did you?

Attached: AA4FDBCA-E9C5-4FEA-BA40-FFA8CD135F08.jpg (1065x902, 169K)

Why don't non-Americans have anything else better to do with their time?
You're the Kiff to our Zapp Brannigan

Attached: b7mjhgee6ygxor2dyn6n.jpg (800x450, 64K)

>most Americans on this board are earning at least 70k a year

Kek do you also believe all the “300k starting” “I made it with crypto” threads too?

Even if its already teh best country in the world, it doesnt mean there is no room for improvement. thats what ancaps want.

Attached: based libertarian.png (793x794, 273K)

Isn't your desire to impose socio-economic changes on people who don't want them a violation of the NAP?

Nobody cares what you and your manchild friends want fagcap

Attached: 1503721455885.jpg (319x480, 43K)

Because many are state "educated" faggot NPCs, raised by women, and the ones you hear this shit from are they only ones gay enough to extend their "thoughts" onto social media.

Attached: 1523804958531.jpg (828x768, 199K)

It took me multiple years and many certifications to get that income level. Definitely not for high time preference europoors.

$70K isn't shit

It is when you start at zero. It's called generational progress.

why do nazis hide away

I'm just joking, user. I'm in crippling debt and have zero interest in doing anything. I constantly have boogers in my nose and think everyone is looking at me when I go out in public.

Because they are fucking spoiled faggots. They living in the land of the free and brave there nothing stopping them to became a millionaire.

kys. as a programmer, in the UK senior level (like 4+ years experience) earns £50k. in America you get £150-300k as a senior. And an entry level programmer in the UK can get £22-28k. In america you get £65-80k as an entry level.

The NAP doesn't consider socio-economic force to be "aggressive." If it did, ancaps couldn't believe in private property.

And everyone on this board is a programmer making $70k?

What if the socio-economic force was communistic in nature? Is it still not a violation of the NAP?

Then just move to SF, Abrahim

Yes. Even as a management assistant or beginning legal adviser you can make that amount of money.

the NAP is fucking retarded, you're wasting your time

You are beyond help if you even think 1% of this useless crypto board has $30k to their name

Well considering that communistic socio-economic force at its simplest is the collective economic force of people voluntarily working together for a common interest, I would have to conclude that it still would not be a violation of the NAP.

Does this violate the NAP?

>earning at least $70K a year
Not on this board, hombre

I live in some shitty latino third world country. You amerifags are on easy mode lmao

Fucking eurotrash brainlets don't understand that American cost of life is intensely high and offsets the increased wages