Accumulate NKN

Accumulate NKN.

Attached: photo_2019-01-31_22-04-52.jpg (1200x588, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nkn.org/static/doc/NewKindofNetwork_EN.pdf
medium.com/nknetwork/the-origin-of-nkn-scalable-moca-consensus-based-on-cellular-automata-20d9985130c0
medium.com/nknetwork/deep-dive-into-nkn-system-architecture-41c0ac4c925e
youtube.com/watch?v=a5eHyDuKOoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only absolute morons miss this moonshot, future top 3, maybe top 2 coin, because only BTC, ETH and NKN will change the world.

Stephen Wolfram, Nobel laureates at Cryptic Labs and Whitfield Diffie...

That's much more intellect than Satoshi ever had.

Yes it's crazy how undervalued it is at the moment.

Attached: nkn2.png (1422x760, 186K)

Redpill please

I have been, in fact I've been majority NKN since 1.3c. Can't think of any better moonshots in this space right now

>be inventor of a pretty ground breaking technology
>be too dumb to market and profit off it in some favorable way for you
>turn into eldery man ending up as the maskot for some chink startup with questionable legitimacy

These guys will calculate better.
Satoshi is a smart arrogant weeb, with ego so big that it makes him stupid. Could be anyone, even someone like Mark Karpeles.

what's the timeline look like? i'm thinking of getting a bag

Not doubting this is a great project. But the token has very little utility which makes me doubt how the price could increase without a bull run.

thanks that's all I need.
Shit TEco -> shit project.

mainnet this june, erc20 swap just happened which was done on request of exchanges so liquidity should be much improved soon
it has the same utility as ether has in ethereum. NKN is designed to scale massively in terms of network size and data transmission, far more than any blockchain currently out there, meaning the token price will appreciate as the network grows and is used

thanks.

>erc20 swap

what was it before?

depending on minor details that will become clear through further development this cone could 100x right this year.

>no one ever explains what NKN actually is in these threads
shills, be informative, funny or kindly get the fuck off this board

When Bibox?
Been wanting to buy for months but it’s anywhere that’s easy to buy

Glad I didn’t buy earlier though, been losing sats for the longest time. Even if I have the chance to buy now I am hold off........ were a long way from anything

Also Stephen is a fucking kike. Kike and Chinx together and you’re asking to get scammed, but it’ll probably still do well later on

nep5, which all exchanges have been avoiding like the plaque for ages now

NEO

are you just playinf an idiot? I hope you do, otherwise...

How so faggit?

just hide the thread

>Yes it's crazy how undervalued it is at the moment

Attached: 55F9BA1D-7A33-4012-910D-DDA41AB4D5A8.jpg (500x573, 239K)

again, not doubting how awesome the project seems, but the token economics don't seem as sound as others. You know which one I mean, I'm not going to name it to start a fight. But you might have an amazing project, that has little utility for the token. This one falls short in that aspect, does the same thing the other ones do.

creators can freeze the network only until it's too large.

Dumb FUCK it’s not time for NKN yet. LTO network is first, then we will move onto NKN when more news is public so we can spin a particular narrative.

lto breadcrumbs are unverifiable.

nkn is the next 100x

1000x

20x max

why max? nkn could possible reach a few billions if it gets some eth-thingy going on

Doesn't need to be the next ETH to do that, I mean VET, ONT and ICX all have a similar supply and went to $10 and multi billions last bull run

Does NKN allow to run smart contracts?

Can you please draw a short comparison between NKN and eth?

yes you can write smart contracts on nkn

here you go:

nkn.org/static/doc/NewKindofNetwork_EN.pdf

Not yet, but soon, it will implement sort of high performance VM.

It will be implemented around mainnet, right now they are just building the p2p infrastructure, perfecting the consensus algo and scalability on testnet

As for comparison to eth - fundamentally NKN's blockchain is entirely different and built ground up for the networking use case

The focus is on both scalability of nodes and scalability in throughput. ETH runs proof of work (and maybe PoS in future). NKN has a new consensus algorithm called Proof-of-Relay which uses something called a signature chain as to prove that nodes relayed a packet of data along the network.

This is why they refer to it as "useful proof of work", rather than computing pointless hash calculations, the work done is in relaying real world dat, every proof directly benefits the network

Scalability is achieved through MVCA (majority voting cellular automata), or a kind of "gossip" protocol where nodes only need to reach consensus with a small number of neighbouring nodes rather than the entire network, meaning consensus can spread rapidly. In the whitepaper and in a couple of their talks they document simulations where instant consensus can happen among millions of nodes with minimal additional resources

Also different to ETH is that due to the relay mechanism, most data does not need to be stored on chain, meaning more complex applications can be run on NKN. See spacecats, which is a 3D realtime multiplayer game that runs entirely on NKN's testnet

Some technical stuff here:

medium.com/nknetwork/the-origin-of-nkn-scalable-moca-consensus-based-on-cellular-automata-20d9985130c0

medium.com/nknetwork/deep-dive-into-nkn-system-architecture-41c0ac4c925e

youtube.com/watch?v=a5eHyDuKOoo

The above video in particular is a short watch and explains the technical goals and how they will reach them

Building a VM as an afterthought speaks about the robustness of the project in a negative way.
Ethereum had it's central design built around it and it *kinda* works.

>1.4 trillion
chainlink starts this year with derivatives market which is only about valued 1400 trillion.

that's because ETH's central use case is as a dApp platform/smart contracts, whilst that isn't NKN's central use case

Should I buy Chainlink?

Definitely

Sir buy my shitcoin, sir, very good coin, 1000 eoy.

Hmm do we buy now or will it go to 1 cent again? Might be the case if BTC shits itself again

well, i don't expect nkn to go sub 0,01

That ship has sailed friend. Volume and price have been in a steady uptrend since Dec, even in the last week's altcoin slaughter NKN held really well. Unless BTC is going sub 2k it's not happening imo