I miss him bros

Attached: 7C17BF01-9EFB-4302-BA0F-F1937D0C5D60.jpg (298x318, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinshkreli.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Scam insurance companies that have been scamming Americans for decades
>Rubs it in their faces
>Zero regular people are affected
>Insurance companies get their cronies in the media to frame it like he was gassing poor people and the sick when it was only their own bottom line taking the hit
Probably one of the most informative events about who the media actually serves.

True. Plus they hate new money. Martin realized they’d never accept him into their club so he decided to shit all over them.

There’s another New Yorker much like Martin who utilizes social media buy to a greater effect as he is smarter and just so happens to be the president of these United States with a lot more “fuck you” leverage at his disposal as a result.

Shkreli fought for his shareholders which is what companies should do. He declined the invitation to join the 1% club. They decided to crush him

Trump is a filthy jew who forced his way into office by pandering to the working man and taking advantage of the ignorant. It’s kinda sad when people like you think he’s really on your side.

>martinshkreli.com/
Kind of want to write him, but not sure what to say. Thx for the memes and the streams I guess. I hope Trashy will still be alive when he comes out. He should not be in there.

Attached: 5aa.jpg (439x656, 37K)

Then you have cryptokikes like this who just try to push as many on the right to the middle as possible by attempting to hit the popular talking points and calling him a Jew and trying to use that as a wedge not to get them to vote left but rather to just stop them from voting right.

Your time is coming kike.

>he isn’t sucking trumps cock, he must by a commie liberal
Classic trumptard.

Attached: C3527446-FC78-445A-971E-09DADE766E5D.jpg (866x900, 124K)

BETTTAAAA

Congratulations on putting words into my mouth. It’s never a real conversation with you people. It’s just constant straw men and personal attacks combined with social shaming.

You kikes are going to reap what you have sown and the sheer animosity you create by being so constantly disingenuous and lying.

Stop saying k*kes, president trump wouldn’t like that

Attached: B917D905-B216-4F82-B11A-9CEEBC75197D.jpg (2007x1076, 398K)

You sound really stupid

Do you really think Trump isn't owned by the richest people on Earth? Hahahaha

And here I though Tehran was Isreal's capitol. I guess that's why DJ's the Prez, he really know's his shit.

7 year sentece, that sucks ass. I've read somewhere that there's no parole in federal prison system, but he could be released after 6 years.

Can't Trump pardon him earlier or something. Shkreli kind off supported Trump in 2016.

Attached: free shkreli.jpg (2437x1649, 903K)

He'll get out and be ready to kick ass. He's been reading allot and there will be plenty of new money from the fourth industrial revolution backing him.

Attached: 20150821_gulag.jpg (611x500, 62K)

Martin is a friend, I have wrote him several times before and after his sentencing. He inspired me to get into medicine

Such great real story of rags to riches, shame that system put him down for such minor shit the reason behind his sentence are joke

Imagine missing a POS capitalist who's life goal is to bury you financially. Fucking dumbass Amerifats are literally the most stupid, manipulated people on Earth

When he comes back I hope hes still kicking.

>Net worth US$ 27.1 million
he'll be fine.

Brainwashed amerilard. What a cuck.

Huhuhur you like drumpfffff you must be dumb and shiiiit hurhurhurhurhur

Could his doings be called financial shitposting?

t. retard

Funny how all our boys from 2016 have either been financially ruined, politically destroyed, or thrown in prison.

Really makes one ponder.

Attached: A2DCD8E7-F103-4D50-9469-65C463534BDA.gif (384x166, 1.61M)