How many of you post on biz just to cope with the massive amount of losses you've made...

how many of you post on biz just to cope with the massive amount of losses you've made. personally im down to $20k from an ATH of $800k... a $780k loss... most wagies wont even have earned that much after a decade of wageslaving... i post on this board to cope.

for the past year i've been replying to threads calling people pajeets and retards. I say they suffer from dunning kruger when in fact it was me who was the retard. i call people sub 50 IQ brainlets for not selling in jan 2018 when in fact i am the 50 IQ brainlet who didnt sell.

I posted bobo's all through the bear market telling people that this bear market is not over and that they are going to get anally raped if they dont sell, when in fact i didnt sell a single cent and lost copius amounts of money. I call bulls "deluded" even tho i am the deluded one who kept on holding.

I post threads about "coinbase #1 on app store" and how we are all late adopters even tho i refuse to believe it myself...

fucking hell. there is no wojack in existence that can even portray this feel. perhaps the dark wojack could show the drop from $20k -> $6k.
but there is no way someone can draw the feels that the drop from $6k -> $3k has caused...

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 20.51.29.png (1162x938, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E9mBJ0a_aAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're cucking yourself

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 01.17.24.png (868x932, 188K)

Similar feel bro. Had a 100k portfolio which is now fucking 6k. I recently started a job paying 78k and it's exhausting, taking all my time. Can't believe how careless I was with that money, could have funded a year of hookers and coke but instead I'm stuck slaving my life away

I'm laying on the ground posting here looking exactly like the OP pic in the
>day 413 of the bear market thread

These losses, feels like my soul is sucked out.

Same here, down from a high of $412k all the way down to ~$320k.

I lost more money than most of my friends have made in their lives

Just in time for the huge recession too, op.
Godspeed

Haha I know you

idk I invested in my linkies at an avg of .31 so feels pretty gud could be better could be worse. never selling fuck off

Attached: 1544288278357.png (988x1416, 940K)

Attached: 1549136996644.jpg (727x868, 237K)

some made it some didn't.

Attached: 1547301201304.jpg (847x793, 162K)

everything in hot and back in the green

I post on Jow Forums to cope with every opportunity I didn't take.

Attached: 1549044026058.png (882x758, 16K)

NO NO ! IM NOT READY YET RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1548344181415.png (925x750, 64K)

why did you delete your wojak

Same... Mind you, I'm a poorfag living in the third world who saw an opportunity in this, but greed took the best of me. I put $400 in, and made it into $4k in a couple months (I entered just before the bullrun). $4k for me was a truckload of money.
I didn't even cash out the initial $400... Nothing. I felt euphoric. Thinking by end of 2018 I would have $20k to say the least. I even mocked my dad for some shit he said to me about money back then, but that was unrelated to crypto. They don't know about my loss.
And now I'm just sitting here, in the same spot I was, with all the wasted time inbetween. At least I'm not below my initial, but this has been draining. I'm putting so much hope on this.

I just want to know how it feels to even see your investments go up in price instead of down...

Attached: 1535717064842.jpg (629x505, 33K)

I would unironically kill myself if I lost 780K. You could damn near retire off that amount with a little luck. What a fucking greedy idiot you were OP. Absolutely rekt

had $1,000,000
but now, it's $75,000
i feel like tearing something up and crunching wooden dowels with my FUCKING PEARLY WHITES

Cheer up Op. it’s like a battle scar that you will remember forever. You will know what irrational exuberance feels like next so that you may sell the top.

>interrogating a goy directly about his wojack preferences

Meant to post this one

Attached: 1520806265133.png (550x495, 249K)

My delta chart shows a slow bleed out dating all the way back when I went all into Ark in July. Not a single line goes above 15%

shit nigger you were at 800k at one point I'm sure you know how it feels for it to go up, stop only focusing on the negatives you act like there are no more chances to invest

same here. The worst for me is that I knew I should sell near the top but that retard Karpales did not allow me to do it. Hope that pighead rots in jail for life

Attached: 1543205147506.jpg (238x238, 44K)

it's not that bad. Just one x13 moon mission and you're back. For me it has to be x50, so there's no way

youtu.be/E9mBJ0a_aAQ

I went from $300k to $75k now. Link prevented me from getting completely justed.
I haven't sold anything but I constantly fud crypto and especially my own holdings. Even got banned from a couple subreddits and telegrams.
At one point in June I was thinking about selling my 10k ICX to buy 100k Link and fucking almost did it. Today the 10k ICX are like 4k Link.
Still got enough to maybe make it. If Link fails i'm offing myself with the rest of this board.

I only put 1k into this, went into COSS for 5 months but pulled out in christmas when everyone was mooning and my shit was sitting (Plus I let Jow Forums fud get to me, fuck you Jow Forums). 2 weeks after my pull it 40xd so fuck me. Didn't lose money in the end but I still slept for 2 days straight from how angry I was. This time around I think I'll become a millionaire.

>tfw made a profit
>tfw sold in january

Attached: 1512062362928.gif (840x488, 511K)

All I wanted is a house

Attached: 1541450885823.jpg (250x246, 9K)

I made it through the bear market with ~70% of my net worth (before taxes) but looking back at my trading history, I can't believe I was so risk-happy back then.

Attached: sayori hanging ETH 2.png (996x458, 216K)

you didn't lose 780k unless you actually invested that much. quit whining. chances are that you only had 800k on paper and couldn't even liquify that if you wanted to due to lack of volume in your shitty ass shit coins

>fucking hell. there is no wojack in existence that can even portray this feel. perhaps the dark wojack could show the drop from $20k -> $6k.
but there is no way someone can draw the feels that the drop from $6k -> $3k has caused...

way too accurate

>t. opened a CDP to long eth at $6k btc because "no way we drop another 70% after dropping 70%"

i'm so broken i can't even greentext right

all the time you spent worry about crypto could have been spent on an actual business, but no. you wanted the easy way, and now you pay for it.

Everybody gets what they want out of the markets - Ed Seykota

It seems all you wanted was a sob story and you got it. I'm glad you made over 100x on that sob story investment.