I'm about to invest $10 aud into 24 McNuggets... Thoughts?

I'm about to invest $10 aud into 24 McNuggets... Thoughts?

Attached: images (11).jpg (443x332, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSvCK_xH84s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

use a coupon and ask for mcchicken sauce, mcchicken is best chicken sauce.

Are you serious? In Burgerland it's $1 for 10.

fuck you i want nuggies now but i shouldnt spend money

you're thinking of burger king nuggets, and i'm not sure if those are even chicken

Enjoy your end trails. Fucking disgusting.

Bad idea. Every time I eat mc nuggets, I feel like throwing up afterwards. At least spend that 10 somewhere else for food.

Horrible idea bro trust me Nugget quality is in the fucking toilet. Get two mcdoubles and two McChickens

If you are really craving the nuggets then I suggest you get 10, because at this point you simply want the 24 because you crave it badly, but you will only derive max value (enjoyment) from the first 10 nuggets and after that it will degrade into feelings of disgust and regret.

Go for KFC ones, taste better and same price (in Vic).

24?

the fuck

here its $5 for 20

fuck these anons. Nuggets are life.

because mcnuggets are so much better. it's all shit. just buy a rotisserie from Costco

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Only if it is from Chick-a-fil, you shit-tasting nigger

i already do, and will continue to do so
youtube.com/watch?v=MSvCK_xH84s

chick fil a nuggets are good, but they are twice as much for half the amount.

I can't see how they'll be saving money as they have to kinda maintain a reputation that Perdue and Tyson don't have to, but BASED nonetheless. I'll keep buying too

you're comparing ground up beaks and intestines to actual chicken

this, but at burger kang

idgaf what it is if it tastes good.

people love hot dogs even though they are lips and ass holes.

so just buy a 50lb bag of rice and flavor it with MSG

I cant even afford these tasty cunts with selling my stinkies.

mcdonald
c
d
o
n
a
l
d

Attached: 03927_skogafossrawpower_1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 2.24M)

20 nugs are 5 bucks by me. I'll sell you 30 for 10

It's $5 for 20 at McDonalds

fuck off faggots im going to mcdonalds
right fucking now, niggers

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 9.37.08 PM.png (683x201, 54K)

Gross. Stop stuffing your face with this goyfeed cancer. Go vegan retard.

Attached: AEE0179E-717C-4D3B-A133-228B5AAD6367.jpg (279x181, 8K)

Why not make your own mcnuggets? Buy $10 pack of frozen chicken breasts. Buy flour. Take one chicken breast and cut it into half then in half until you have small chunks of meat like about 14. Take the flour ,add salt, pepper, water. Grab some vegetable oil and heat it up. Dip your chicken in the flour mixture. Dip it in the mixture until it has a nice layer.
Drop those fuckers in the oil for about 8-10 mins. Enjoy your endless supply of nuggets for $10. If you can make about 12-14 pcs each breast amd the pack has about 20 frozen breasts, thats a lot of nuggers. Homemade nuggers over mcdicks and takes about half an hour to prepare

Also you want chick fil a nuggers just brine your chicken in pickle brine and add some pickle brine to your chicken breading.

ignored

Definately trying, I don't normally visit /biz and was kinda trolling but you guys took the bait, but i thought you guys would want a little break from all the stressful thinking. Was also trying to point out how large businesses make huge money from food, especially junk food. And how we should be investing in real things people want and need instead of numbers on a computer. I've wanted to start a small business for along time and I think food is the way to go.

>eating your investment
brainlet

they were sofa king good m8

Attached: 20190202_220225.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)