Why do you retards shit on pajeets?

Why do you retards shit on pajeets?

White people are the biggest fucking scammers out there.

Attached: q27mbmf5cha21.jpg (1000x664, 66K)

Attached: 943a3610356f915731a7143f2d4dd9a6.jpg (751x300, 35K)

t. pajeet

Canadians are literally snow mexicans, don't know what you were expecting.

Brb have to go shit in the street

>hundreds of millions were stolen
>the credibility of crypto is once again crumbling fast
>more bad news well after a year of bear market
>"hahaha let me post more pajeet memes xd"

>bad news that don't affect the price
Literally a bullish sign that implies the bear market has ended, and all that was lost was a couple of canadian dollars. Those are worth less than nickel.

its true, this whole chink scam and pajeet scam meme was just a way to distract from the fact that most scams are done by whites

centrys
confido
oyster prl
tenx
substratum

the list goes fucking on

forgot the part about wiping with nearby pieces of trash
>praise genisha

Whites are likely to have better quality of life for generations, so they are likely to have higher IQ on average.
There is a significant percentage of whites that are smart enough to scam, but stupid enough to be legit.
Pajeets' crimes are blatant, they are too stupid to scam.
I am not even racist, just memeing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: 2-1.png (1319x432, 98K)

Attached: NTy4GV6ooFRqCmQLhs7ZoybsrgTuvSTU2pMGE9589MpgpC55gBkX65yt8BmLh31pnBWDymYxwRLwSveWFVTSRS8d4QVq5Qzpq26D (640x192, 130K)

>white person exit scams
>makes literal international news
I am very much a liberal soiboi, but fucking hell if crypto has thought me anything it's to never EVER invest in a Chinese company. Fuck my ass they're wall-to-wall scammers. And you know what? French companies ARE lazy and incompetent. It's fucking ridiculous how much of a cartoonish stereotype all these people insist on being.

I still can't get over how close I came to losing my money to this fucker, it's only because their customer support was so lousy that I got frustrated trying to get the details I needed to wire a deposit to them that I didn't get caught in their web.

Fuck Quadriga, and fuck the shills they're sending all over the place to defend their bullshit. They're even deleting threads in the Reddit. They are such amateur thieves, it's amazing.

Uhhh, y-yeah I'm a huge ultra SJW who fights for social justice but even I fucking hate chinks, kikes, niggers, pajeets etc and I believe Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Michael Sperg

agreed im a pretty big sjw but i hope they gas the chinks

>t. IRS Agent for Microsoft that only accepts iTunes gift cards

gerald cotten was an INDIAN MAN

Attached: z3edtvrtw1e21.jpg (1280x853, 124K)

Why do pajeets shit in the street when the toilet already exists?

superpower 2020

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x383, 110K)

toilet wasn't invented yet in India
the toilets that do exist are from British colonization. Its culturally offensive to suggest sandniggers use them. pls check privilege

There are a lot less ypipo. There are more desperate thieving pajeets than the entire population of whites.

BITCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNECT

Attached: PAJEET'D.jpg (1068x1068, 120K)

>that nose
>white

>Why do you retards shit on pajeets?
I see what you did there.

>and all that was lost was a couple of canadian dollars. Those are worth less than nickel.
based retard

lmao... funny how people think these massive exit scams somehow hurt crypto's "credibility"

no dude... it shows how far people are willing to go to get their hands on it

Attached: 1546319210921.jpg (596x650, 93K)

Most of it was in fiat you fucking retard I lost over $1k to this blatant scam. Good thing I cashed most my shit out 6 months ago.

Attached: Charlie lee.jpg (724x253, 33K)

(((White))) people

name ?

>Why do you retards shit on pajeets?

Because they fuckin' like it.
They've even got dem Designated Shitting Streets.

Attached: pajeetmyson.jpg (300x253, 17K)

Gas yourself

>syrup niggers
>white

Confido is legendary. Makes me sad thinking about 2017 crypto. 2018 was boring af.