Study shows cat owners are more prone to risky activities

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm

Quick poll
strawpoll.me/17356341

Attached: z1anff6g63x01.jpg (540x540, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
bulkherbstore.com/blog/wormwood-black-walnut-and-cloves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much of Jow Forums has owned a cat?

i hate cats and cat people. fucking faggots the lot of em

> implying being risk-taking is bad

Not trying to imply risk taking is bad, but I figured I'd ask my fellow risk-taking investors to find out if we have some commonality

All in on LINK and HOT.
I would say the risk taking is accurate.

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (464x457, 177K)

Watch Joe Rogans podcast with Sapolski, he explains in detail why this is the case. Quite interesting actually, to do with taxo that cats have and pass on to their surroundings

It’s from parasites that are found in cats infecting you.

Agreed. Day of the rope for catfags when?

>having some smelly animal in your house that shits on everything

why people do this?

That’s because their brains are hijacked by toxoplasma gondii.

Reminder that cats are literally infecting you with parasites that make you take more risks because it allows them a better chance of spreading and that includes sexual encounters.

Non-cat guys are typically faggots who are so insecure they think hating cats makes them masculine

Attached: 1539979313432.jpg (1125x1143, 693K)

I swear the whole "normie" shit is literally just another name for toxo carriers. Check this out
>Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis, but have no symptoms.[7] In the United States, about 23% are affected[10] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[3]

So how do we solve the T-zombie problem?

So what you're saying is infected cat owners are more likely to have an alpha mindset by not second-guessing themselves and doing more cool stuff.

If anything, it makes you less of a normie. Higher risk seeking behavior is the most common sympton. Its interesting really, I wonder how much of our personalities can be attributed to symbiotic or parisitic microorganisms within us.

This. I remember as kids we should Chuck them at buildings and into the air

>implying only 23% of the U.S. are normies

It sounds that way when you classify it as a "higher risk seeking behavior" but let's try to classify it as what it truly is: numbing down of anxieties, which is present in majority of normies and definitely not present in us autists else we definitely wouldn't be here

That’s just the parasite talking, you’ve already lost control.

They all have toxoplasmosis. It’s literally a brain parasite that can only reproduce in cats. You can get it from eating undercooked meat too. Probably responsible for a lot of mental illnesses, but they don’t want you to know that, so that they can keep selling you pharmaceuticals instead.

You can get rid of it with wormwood,black walnut extract, and cloves taken daily for around 2-3 weeks. Maybe $25 total on amazon.

Attached: 8F51C022-BD38-4E88-9FF1-114A4F5A7A9A.jpg (1140x948, 599K)

Pleasantly surprised biz is redpilled on this

Any parasite infections can be managed or eliminated with a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, nootropics, adaptogenic herbs, lymph cleansing and detox practices done periodically. Problem is the vast majority of people don't know about these things, and even if they do, they do nothing about it.

based cats

...or you could just not buy a cat and spend all that time and money elsewhere.

Toxoplasmosis isn't the only parasite that exists, there are many in the food you eat.

I used to have a cat and here I'm am. No job, no degree, trading shitcoins (too lazy to even do that actually) without any concern for my future. I'm also an /x/ posting schizo with constant moodswings.

>CAT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 1548952672058.png (598x601, 777K)

Nigger

I only eat kimchee and uncooked lasagna noodles, so looks like you’re wrong and gay, idiot.

You seem a little mad. Maybe the parasites took control?

It’s the cat, nigga. Would be an interesting experiment to see if you’re ‘cured’ by doing the wormwood, black walnut, cloves regimen.

Attached: FEABDE53-2F09-481D-8DEC-3D8B817DDD06.jpg (2732x1100, 503K)

Toxoplasmosis isn't really a big secret conspiracy you guys. It's pretty common knowledge.

Attached: 20181207_002833.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

God you t-parasite people are so stupid. That you accept that as anything close to a fact shows me that 90% of people are chronically retarded and will believe anything.

hot's still relevant? lol

Humans are nothing more than animals, and all animals have parasite infestations. It's not that hard to believe.

Attached: Dan-1-890x480.jpg (890x480, 38K)

That’s the parasite talking fren

One of these is a parasite the other is a cat

well yeah, they all have a fucking brain parasite

>t. Kat Kittenstein

This.
Risk taking is a masculine quality

>You can get rid of it with wormwood,black walnut extract, and cloves taken daily for around 2-3 weeks

How do you know that? Are there any studies? Can you get tested if you have it?

A blood test is the only way I’m aware of. 90% you have it if you have cats or like your steak rare to medium rare though.

As for the wormwood, black walnut, cloves..I didn’t look for long but doubt you’ll find any actual peer reviewed medical studies about it. Pharma is big business and they can’t get yours if a more effective treatment is available for basically no cost

If you google it, you’ll find most of the information in various places. All three are known anti-parasitics so it makes sense. There’s other stuff like garlic and pumpkin seeds that are also anti-parasitic, but I’ve never heard them mentioned as a treatment for t.gondii.

I don’t have cats, but have done what I suggested myself before just for piece of mind, might be confirmation bias, but did feel more energetic after. Fair warning it tastes awful, usually just mixed it with juice to mask that

Link is the general theory and process on why those three specifically. Don’t read it unless prepared to be disgusted:

bulkherbstore.com/blog/wormwood-black-walnut-and-cloves/

Schizopilled