Buys a million dollar watch

>buys a million dollar watch

Attached: 15_sidebeat_michael_blakey-300x232_400x400.png (400x400, 125K)

Now there's a face I thought I'd never see on Jow Forums. I like him but he buys such utter fucking shit.

i never fully understand the dynamic between him and adam such an odd friendship.

I have only been watching his videos for a couple months so I don't really know. He's probably worth around 170-200m, he's probably been reinvesting money for decades.

What does this ugly faggot even do?

ADAM IS JUST THE ONLY GUY ON THE PLANET UGLIER THAN MICHAEL. HE KEEPS HIM AROUND SO NO ONE WILL NOTICE HOW SILLY HE LOOKS.

FUCK ADAM

MICHAEL IS COOL THOUGH

ill give you 50 dollars to jump in that pool.

FIVE THOUSAND...I NEED TO BUY SOME DUMBASS TATOOS SO I CAN HOPEFULLY GET A GIRL TO HAVE A CONVERATION WITH MY FAT ASS

PIECE OF SHIT CANON D70 CAMERA
FUCKING "PHOTOGRAPHER"

he needs the cash to buy some shirts with sleeves on them

>watches a million dollar buy

Definitely not, at 2013 zilow listed his home at 4 million or something. Also celebrity net worth estimator is totally wrong most of times, know this for a fact

Adam is a classless clown. He had a chance to roll with the big shots and what does he do? Drives around some shitbox like a high school student and gets tattoos all over his hand.

The dude buys new $400k cars like they're shoes. He also bought a private jet. I'd estimate at least 100m

I'm not looking at some celebrity net worth shit I'm looking at what he says and what I see. This guy was driving expensive sports cars before a lot of us were born, he's had a long fucking time to make over 100 mil. That one particular property that he stayed in sometimes may have been 4 million, so what? Maybe he just liked it, or does he have to live in a 80 million dollar estate for him to be worth 100m?

Link the Zillow bizbro

I have no fucking idea. Apparently he's some big shot producer, but from what I can tell he has only produced a couple of shitty boomer rock albums in the 80s and 90s. It seems like all he does is blow money

He hasn't been in the music industry since fucking Napster came out and he said this himself you stupid cunt.

He now produces TV shows. This man produced the Beavis & Butthead movie in 1996. He's in TV shows and movies now, NOT music.

He has no taste. His entire life seems to be centered around showing off. Pretty sad desu.

Its time to take your old person medication and go to bed, Michael.

>thinking someone is still living off some measly 80s gains this hard

What a dumb fuck. Do even 30 seconds of google before you spout shite.

>cocksucking some eceleb that needs to show off all his debt on youtube for adsense bux

Watches make good store of value.