LTO NETWORK

This is not a fucking drill faggots.

You read about this shit? Working with Heineken and Deloitte. Saving the Netherlands and Belgium $30m a year on a waste transportation pilot program.

Read the client list of multinational big dick billionaire businesses!!!
-Dekra $1.9 billion
-Stena Line $12 billion
-Cemex $18 billion
-Generali $68.5 billion
The list goes on and on.
Not to mention, fucking heineken and deloitte!!!
$600k cap. Generating Revenue.
I repeat, this is not a fucking dril!!!
Whales want me to shut the fuck up. This is your opportunity to ride the next CHX and QNT!!!!

Attached: LTO Network.png (259x43, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=jH4rJO7kwvc
lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Token Economy.pdf
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
icodog.io/ico-review/lto-network/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn
medium.com/ltonetwork/token-metrics-and-bridge-troll-54cc87867dd6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain token mechanics

LOL NOPE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=jH4rJO7kwvc

nice try OP wouldn't touch this shit with a fucking 10 foot pole

I cannot explain the token in a paragraph on Jow Forums. DYOR faggot.
lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Token Economy.pdf

Attached: LTO Network Partners.png (953x528, 147K)

I fucking show you faggots the light and you do not see. Do you think this will be at $600k for long?

Attached: LTO IMB Watson 400%.png (731x495, 160K)

oh my god this video has given me the most lols for weeks, I can hardly type now...

Thats fucking diagram. This almost seems like parody.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 12.36.37.png (487x306, 125K)

Thats a face I can trust..

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 12.40.07.png (294x274, 149K)

YOU IDIOTS. READ ABOUT THE COMPANY. LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW WITH BLOCKCHAIN BRAD. WHAT WERE THE LAST TWO COMPANIES HE SUPPORTED? QNT AND CHX. YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS.

Attached: LTO Meme.png (449x294, 130K)

Attached: LTO Blockchain Brad.png (846x92, 11K)

It's like a fucking tim and eric skit

I already bought, fuck those retards. Deloitte uses LTO Network for their new real estate platform and will release it in the next few weeks.
Next QNT, CHX strap in retards.

i dont get it. whats wrong

It's like some people hate making money.

LTO Network together with Deloitte, MSeven, Merin, Stena, OSRE, and CMS—developing the European standard for real estate agreements which make interactions smoother, cheaper, paperless, and more efficient. LTO Network has recently received two awards at the biggest European real estate fairs, ExpoReal/REIN and NENnovation.

When it’s unironically the next XRB type pump.

Attached: E21D4244-5647-4E16-AFEB-116C030FF8C7.png (750x1334, 222K)

Also, the game theory is prime and is literally rigged to blow. Do the math u fucking retards, this shit will fucking fly once they turn it up. Already have a market maker too, coupled with low liquidity = BOOM

I’m not doing this out of my own greed, I want some of you fucking losers to get a big win like HOT/XRB

^ This guy fucks

Well, it's HOT for B2B.

token metrics niggas? what is hardcap? supply? and for crowd? and

amerifats able to join ? or any kyc?

You dumb fuck. Go onto there medium and look at there posts. You will begin to see how they’ve designed there tokenomics and game theory; troll bridge is an example. No more dumb questions tho, no lazy dumb apes wanted.

This fucker gona blow

nigger, tell stright, I dont look in to shitcoins. but but as keep shilling, tell me merifats can join? is crowd sale over? any exchange planning?

>there posts

The liquidity is on bitmax. But it's also listed on idex, hotbit, and bilaxy. Bitmax is one of the best exchange experiences I have ever had. It's solid.

kek...means crowdsale over? post the link nigger

ICO is over and they burned 50%.
Marketcap around $600k rn.

How to check circulating supply? When do tokens get released? Total supply is 500M * 0.021 > 10M cap

I cant even find this shit on CMC lmao

Circulating supply is 36.5m
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
icodog.io/ico-review/lto-network/

>Marketcap around $600k rn.
dont fool biz..as per total supply and current price > 20 mill now for this shit coin. not for me

just because you stole my meme i made for CHX this morning - I'll watch the blockchain brad interview

The marketcap is at 600k. Go read for yourself you stupid fuck. Tokens are locked. The team is transparent about all the tokens and even set up an anti dumping mechanism for seed round and private sale investors. Not to mention, they didn't give the tokens to them at that much of a better price.

lmao.
yes, you are early

Wrong, MC fully diluted is closer to 8m. They’re locked for a year 1+ those full dilution isn’t relevant atm. Supply is actually actively burning via trollbridge.

this shit has scam written all over it rofl

So the current market cap is based on the circulating supply. So the current market cap is around 600k. If you read up, the majority of tokens won't be available for another 7-8 months. Private sale and seed round will be charged a fee if they choose to sale their tokens for the first 6 months. Therefore, 600k cap noob.

@Ltoinfo

Join and learn via ^ , and then come to the public telegram channel to be freed of your ignorance.

Take the gold nugget we’re dangling in front of you, retards.

IF ANYONE CAN ACTUALLY EXPLAIN THE VALUE OF THE TOKEN, THE ACTUAL TOKEN MECHANICS, WHY THE TOKEN WILL APPRECIATE IN VALUE NATURALLY WITHOUT SPECULATION

I will all in and pump this fucker tonight on low liq idex.

Literally name another blockchain project that is creating any value or generating any revenue. I'll fucking wait. They literally share the contracts that they have with heineken, deloitte, etc.

Attached: LTO Waste Management Save $30m.png (604x217, 23K)

Attached: LTO Tweet Revenue Generating.png (580x247, 41K)

medium.com/ltonetwork/token-metrics-and-bridge-troll-54cc87867dd6

This will display lockups, so you can see how they’ve designed release schedule and how it favours the short term. Troll bridge is mentioned, and currently charges a 39%ish fee. The er20 token is the trading token, and will primarily be traded for speculation.

You do the rest of the DD retard, fuck.

OP I am really trying to drink the kool-aid here but nobody can explain the token mechanics or why the token has value and also there is no liquidity on Idex and no fucking way I am creating an account on "bitmax" whatever teh fuck that is

the token has no value at all

Also I'm noticing how you're shilling this after it just pumped 26%, no thanks

>why the token has value at all
literally no erc20 has value yet almost all of them pump and a lot of the 1000% pumps are erc20's... nigga who gives a fuck. when you play shitcoin roulette, the question is not fundamentals its about pumpamentals

A 1k buy order will pump it 20% haha. You brainless fudsters attacked us the same way when we start shilling HOT and OWN.

I don’t believe they are partners with any of those big players you mentioned.

I literally am bringing you the next qnt or chx. I was presale in qnt and caught chx below $1m. This has all of the same requirements for a fucking moon. Bitmax is an excellent exchange and one of the better. Here are the contracts with those big businesses.

this is why you'll never make it

This will go live in conjunction with marketing plan. Strap in reeetards.

Attached: A5ACFBDA-157C-4911-BE24-33BE2D657E4B.png (750x1334, 589K)

supply is 500 million but etherscan shows 50 mil only?

explain

Its a fucking scam is why. There are only 50M tokens on ETH but their wallet lets you swap from ETH to their mainnet. So the market cap is actually ten times higher than what is claimed.

There is a "Troll bridge" which costs 30% to move from mainnet to ETH for the next month early rounds got a 30% discount. In a month in it 10% to covert.

So while they love to say its 600K it is really six million.

This is hilarious. Legit company, legit product, generating revenue with governments and multinational corporations as clients. And this is a fuckin scam? You fucking idiot.

Seed round and private sale were at $.024. Crowd sale was at $.030. The current price is $.021 and it was at $.016 less than 24 hours ago. So even with the highest bonus, you are still buying at a great price. After 2 months (LTO been launched for two weeks), the bridge troll fee will drop to 20% and continue to drop to 0% until six months is up. Then seed round and private sale will no longer have fees on selling their tokens. It's all transparent and there for you to see.

This is a fucking moon mission. Strap up lads.

Arnold Daniels is Lead Architect of LTO and the new messiah. Remember the face.

Attached: LTO Arnold Daniels.png (736x490, 404K)

Black Jesus

This is the biggest moonshot mission commencing since xrb. This is like getting in on ETH at $5 . You’re a complete fucking retarded ducking you don’t see this. It’s all transparent and laid out right in front of your face. If I’m going to wipe your ass for you, I might as well take the deuce as well you fucking plebs

Joost got a cool makeover after withness protection.

I have to admit this sounds legit bruh I got a bag

This is huge

wow look how brilliant the Lead Architect is. JUST LOOK!!! ITS GENIUS!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 16.23.42.png (958x625, 326K)

They are straight up giving LTO away if you can name 5 other projects doing what they are doing

I bought a small bag just cause I work at Deloitte lol

What size ? I’ve around 12K

yes sirs....do the needful and buy Req-I mean LTO network....this coin has many partnerships and very bright futures for you! praise vishnu and lets GO TO MOON!

20k, if this goes to 0 I won't care. This is probably gonna 5x in the next few weeks with pump n dump groups shilling it

>European scammers

Hmm where have I seen this shit before, oh that's right everywhere

460,522,687 total tokens, 6-7mill cap.

>Muh 600k cap

This is gonna dump so hard

QNT Quantard here. Ive looked at this project and whilst I dont think its as good as QNT in the long term (its a poor mans QNT), LTO definitely has a higher potential in the short term.