Thoughts on CHX?

Attached: C894CC6D-3BB5-458C-B64E-7AF3E72B27BB.jpg (750x807, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/OwnMarket
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're kidding right?

Zoom out retard

You missed the pump user. Come back next week during the announcement

chx will make us all millionaires

oww/10

OWW MY BALLS

i bought the dip

How many to make it? And how long to hold?

50k for 2 years ish

5k for 18 months

that's what i like to hear brother

it dumped because there actually isnt an announcement coming next week. It was addressed in the telegram and now people are dumping. There will probably be an announcement 3-4 weeks.

100,000 if you sell at 1 billion end of year
10,000 if you sell at 10billion end of 2020
1,000 if you sell at 100billion end of 2022
100 if you sell at 1 trillion end of 2025

I don't give a shit about an announcement and I'm mad they even hinted at it. CHX is going to become huge regardless.

I’ll throw you a bone OP. It’s done, we’re pumping LTO network next. It’ll go 40-50x from here, 600k mc. Partners and clients are worth over 80b+. CMC in a few days, marketing campaign ramping up this month.

Nice fud brah. No one knows which day he's gonna announce so I guess no one can buy the news. The fomo starts the moment he drops name

lto token has no value at all.. fuck off pajeet. make your own thread

this. buy the dip

I unironically have a stash of eth on Idex just for this dump kek. I've been buying the entire day. Aiming for 100k

Haha its literally explained to you if you do the research on medium. You’re just trying to offload your bags. We stopped pumped OWN dumb fuck, actually take this golden advice so you can catch the next big thing.

haha
you literally don't even know which is why you're trying to deflect to "DYOR".

>We
Cringe

Stay away from chx. It's a chink scam light-years behind SMARTLANDS

the devs of chx are white and german. one of their team is an ex prime minister

this smartlands shill is a screetching autist

smartlands is poop tier with swarm.

lto is a scam.. it marketcap is 6 million, not 600k. also token has no value

i'm holding chx to 1 trillion marketcap

I did . double top

Dump it

this is the type of baseless fud you need to ignore to 100,000x on chx

chart looks bullish as fuck. smart anons are buying the dip

Attached: fdfgdfg.png (1180x574, 30K)

Smarter anons have moved onto other shitcoins of the week

Chx whales moving into Rte

no, the smart anons are still holding and will 10,000x................. you said the same thing at 5m, and 10m

dyor on dadi, 2.4 million $ mc, ranked 507 in cmc, mainnet is live and they have clients using their, in a few weeks max, biz will be all over this and it will pump to at least 30 million mc, now whenever you shill it they all reeeee at you because the whitepaper copied some other whitepaper, and no one cares to look at their website or github

Just some weak hands getting antsy between news cycles. If you're gonna dump your bags at least wait until the day before the announcement of the supposed big company they have coming on board. It pumped 50 percent after holding steady just for the FAST and ama

ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHX WHALE IS ACCUMULATING..

DAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAM

RATE3

I REPEAT
RATE3

RTE
RTE

Attached: CHXlet accumulating RTE.jpg (1280x317, 85K)

Yes please dump CHX.... do it now.

>Mainnet released

>Still an ERC 20 tokens showing the token isn't need at all.

OK

but when is the announcement?

Attached: 1545830659904.jpg (218x231, 7K)

I just looked at the latest AMA and the owner says he "thinks" they will have a big partnership next week and a few more in the next few weeks. I think I'm hodling this one.

what makes chx different is that when they do announce partnerships it really is a partnership... i only care about what % of the $500trillion+ assets they tokenize

look at their github lol

OWW is shitty shit

Attached: 1549190308063-1.png (266x377, 227K)

ROFL. These bosnian + git hub pajeet employee are white? People from the balkans are not white, and they can NOT be trusted. Look up the history of that particular region.... genocide, organised crime, people smuggling..... now they takin money from poor coiners.....

they are german and have an ex prime minister on their team.. the ceo run a 10+$billion dollar company... fud all you want, no one is selling their chx

>look at their github lol
They have nothing on their Github. It's empty. I saw yesterday it had some stuff, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say they don't use Github for the project.

>People from the balkans are not white, and they can NOT be trusted
who hurt you kek you sound like a 19 yr old trumptard

Did the price dip a little (the OP pic) from people selling or buying?

CHX has no working product and fake partnerships, and years behind the competition

this is as cringe as madonnna and bill clinton on ripple

>CHX has no working product and fake partnerships, and years behind the competition
Proof?

name one fake partnership.. oh thats right you cant because you're full of shit........................ mainnet q1.. fast platform release is ready to go live.. not gonna waste my time talking to you anymore.. you're either a screetching autist or a swing trader

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

>mainnet q1
lmao its like chainlink all over again

still no working product
telegram tier brigading
sad

no working product... okay man

Attached: Screenshot_20190203_171045.jpg (1080x1539, 169K)

Dumbass.

Wendy's

Other one is Barclays, whoops!

Proof?

They are just making shit up man. Dont believe them about any business partners and clients

>white and german
>nothing but fucking bosnians on the team

any lowcap that gets massive shilling on Jow Forums out of the blue is clearly something that I want to avoid. this will be back to being one of the million forgotten crypto projects within a month

Germans run some of the most successful companies in the world, dipshit.

their entire team is fucking bosnian LOL

Wrong, try again faggot.

The MC is a lie dumbass. They actually have 500 million tokens so that puts he real MC at 6 million already.

ETH got shilled.

You are right to be doubtful nothing is 100% certain, but you are a fool to not DYOR and at the bare minimum invest a small amount into something that has the potential to 100-1000 times in a matter of 2-3 years.

github.com/OwnMarket

wtf is this you fookin shit cunt, pajeet (listed on their team page) is doin some shit on it after many months of inacitivity. stop chatin about me, i dont lie to fellow biz fags. I research b4 i posted. Now "go out on a limb" and fuk off silly cunt

oww mate idk i might have looked at the outdated github page, calm ur tits