Is biz the lowest iq board?

Well?

Attached: think-1527668671049-pepe.png (250x245, 29K)

checked but even if it was you'd still be the lowest iq user desu

poo poo pee pee

Attached: AD9F8EAD-EE8C-4685-9C1C-95FA9E590499.png (595x516, 20K)

Would be in a tough fight with Jow Forums for that title.

lowest IQ boards are /b/ Jow Forums and Jow Forums

r9k needs to be nuked

>/b/

Attached: 1522196537083.png (800x800, 84K)

smart contracts and storing value on the blockchain will shift society into a cashless one, creating a fuckload of (((big data))). You think shits creepy now? Just wait another 10 years when everythings logged on chain and kids born >'05 slowly turns working age with their jewgle accounts holding their entire youtube and google search/play history since they first held an iphone. The surveillance will all be normal to them, making this generation and next the perfect breed for indocrination. Nobody of their own will be able to fight for their interests, because everyone's history is compromised and people expect their heroes to be perfect.

All of this will be building up to the releasing of breadcrumbs about our true origin, existence of aliens, previous civilizations on earth, all before the climax of project bluebeam where a charismatic individual will unite humanity under a one world government and propel us toward spiritual enlightenment, fulfilling all guidelines on the georgia guidestones and preparing us for entry into the galactic federation

personally im all in

ya

No. /tv/ and Jow Forums are lower.

Jow Forums bought at $20k

How can I short Jow Forums?

Will you please be our leader

ok here's the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin devlopment in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi's AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical op codes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

Kek fuck r9k

Cool thanks to you alone, biz is firmly above r9k

nice dubs

Correct answer

OP here. I love how biz doesn't even attempt to defend it's honor. The official slogan of biz should be. "Well, we're smarter than /tv/"

/b/ is retarded but it has some nice fap material

no u

yes, but that's only because the pajeets skew the average

/gif/ might be lowest. Jow Forums and Jow Forums are highest.

I would assume lit is higher. I never browse lit though.

If you think that’s true, you must be new!

Totally not. I would guess that Jow Forums and /lit/ are the smartest boards

/b/ was the first board posting about bitcoin so all you fags saying /b/ is low IQ are newfags, underage, or both

Confmed, Jow Forums is da lowst IQ broad!

IQ is a meme, if you're looking for an unironically retarded place then /jp/, after that either /v/ or /vg/, /vg/ used to be cool but now it's a crowd of discord trannies engaging in clannie drama. Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /tg/ are the smartest, each in their own way.

Attached: 1509314937769.jpg (640x619, 61K)

buy link and dadi

Attached: cdn-waitlist.png (1600x900, 215K)

/pol and /asp

ah i see this is why i feel so comfy on this board

Attached: 1546039870290.png (213x237, 8K)