20 years old with 75k link. i feel like my soul is being eaten...

20 years old with 75k link. i feel like my soul is being eaten. i am alone and have lived the same day over and over again. wageslaving, lifting, trying time and time again to build up momentum. i've tried to embrace the suffering of life but most days i feel like a hollowed out corpse. I understand what link does and realize how huge it could be. I unironically need someone to tell me it's worth hanging in here and that it will turn around and be worth it

Attached: sjh.jpg (353x434, 32K)

0x6f48fe5d17ddcb9e237e575ab6b8711b2fe74ac5

Give me link, if you send me link the trade volume will increase and price will go up.

hahaha, and you'll lose all your work when link crashes to 0.07$.

we are all in this together but not this kind user. i'm really considering fucking my shit up i might actually give away my stack if i do end up logging out

He said I want a RAV-4 for a corolla price so I told him to get on outta here

Do it senpaitachi. Give me your email, I will keep.iron hands for you and if we make it I will return 50%. Better than you getting weak hands and selling out at $5.

Or just hold I guess. But my hands are made of diamonds

>niggers stink.
>more news at 11.
and that, is where I stopped reading.

take a month off and go fuck sluts in a poor country

BTW link is going to be worth hundreds of thousands per token in 5-7 years, the question is can your weak hands hold our that long? You already know it's a winner, or you wouldn't hodl 75k, so if you have doubts give me your stink and I will hodl. It's a link Marine promise cross my heart.

stfu you pussy ass bitch. u have a steady ass job with monthly income. what the fuck are u worried about? all u have to do is work for a few more years and then you are done and set for life. just put ur head down and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Take the van-pill.

You WILL start building up money once you aren't paying rent. And you now have to go to the gym, to shower. Struggling to find a place to park at night is fun irl game.

Attached: put your life in me.jpg (2144x1608, 788K)

this is exactly what i was looking for thank you marine

>I'm a 20 year old that lives with my parents

neck yourself

i've lived on my own since i was 16 faggot

neck your own self

Don’t give one link away the begger niggers. Keep that shit and keep on improving yourself. You got this man

take some off the table you fucking idiot you don't need to be holding 75k LINK after a fucking 6x against ETH. Sell into ETH and hold 10-20k LINK

You literaly already made it you fucking idiot, ETH is going to 1 trillion marketcap

How are you supposed to get a GF with a van?

1 trillion is pushing it. 650 billion is definitely possible as a top assuming another massive run up though.

It's like spending skill levels
You can either mediocrely spend levels getting gf AND getting money, or you can forego the gf path for now and just get money (works best if you're under the age of 24)
Remember, getting a gf does take money even if you don't pay for the date; it takes time you could be working, money for gas, money for whatever dates you will go on whilst on the gf search, and mental energy of putting your best foot forward for every potential mate

>needs someone to tell him everything will be alright
It won't; kill yourself.

Most 20 year olds go through a bout of depression for a few years. Just don't kill yourself and you'll feel fine by the time you're 25.

You sound like a fucking idiot

Chainlink is a vaporware

hey OP im just like you, but i dont understand why you need comforting? if you knew what link does and what its doing, then i dont understand why you doubt? is it the weak fud surrounding link? all the other shitcoins are just desperately trying to piggyback link to get attention. notice all the other shitcoin threads have the chainlink keyword so they et replies, those guys are desperate; remember we are in the green after 1 year of fucking bear market, linkis the best performer and wil just continue, this is what being in a rocket feels liks, links golden bull run STARTED already and the bottom was in july

0x9370e33b47970e124bf420427a0226bd0398a053

My LINK address. Even a a few would help, I need it so I can finish school, cheers in advance