I'm never getting my money back huh

i'm never getting my money back huh

Attached: cryptopia-678x361.png (678x361, 19K)

kek for even thinking you would. Sorry OP, how much did you lose?

I lost 20k. It's time to kill myself

ouch, which coin did you hold and how many?

I only lost about $40 worth of alts. It's sad because a lot of newfags don't get how important Cryptopia used to be and how many people made a nice chunk of change off of some of those shitcoin pumps.

Attached: 1528604374389.png (300x330, 32K)

nah as soon as i saw this i knew immediately my shit was good as gone. i only lost like $500 bucks but it still sucks

Attached: 1528605880049.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Shut up new fag real old fags didn't touch that junk

there were warning signs cryptoia was insolvent for the last 6 months.. those niggers tried to sell me a % of the business.. they obviosuly stole customers money.. wasnt a "hack"

500$ now, 5000$ when I bought in.

i feel your pain brethren.

Attached: 1530065400034.jpg (472x472, 69K)

>i'm never getting my money back huh
Yea, don't leave your funds on exchanges!
FYI Binance is the 34rd securest exchange!
>MUH FUNDS SAFU

>i'm never getting my money back huh

I already heard that story, bro

true

what if one would only have some xmr there? they would be accessible again after some time, right? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1548851291441.jpg (698x739, 71K)

one thing I wanted to tell you guys in the discord pump&dump groups:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REKT

no, even the coins that didn't get stolen, they will probably sell everything that isn't stolen and pay out everyone a piece of that, you wont get your coins back. everyone will get a piece of your coins back :D

>actually trusted cryptopia
newfag confirmed

Attached: download.png (317x159, 4K)

Go into more detail please? With this and the quadriga shit happening we need some closure

Fuck Big Vern hope he chokes on chinese dick and dies.

Only a bunch of coins were affected. Cryptopia is closed because of the police investigation, but many coins have been unaffected. It will be reopened again, and you'll be able to trade your coins again... but how long that's gonna take remains a guess right now.

Just see it as if you had coins in a cold wallet atm lol

i lost 0.5 btc on mintpal