Anyone else wealthy but still not happy because they lack purpose/meaning in life?

Anyone else wealthy but still not happy because they lack purpose/meaning in life?
> be me
> mid 20s
> making 200k/year post tax working a job that adds absolutely ZERO value to society
> I don't hate my job but I'm literally only doing it for the money
> own an apartment, mid 6figs in investments, no debt
> unironically considering qutting my job to start some meme business like a cafe just because it would make me feel like I'm doing something somewhat valuable with my life
> at the same time I'm too much of a pussy to quit my job because I know other people would kill for the opportunity

Attached: 1547158538877.jpg (474x248, 41K)

>> at the same time I'm too much of a pussy to quit my job because I know other people would kill for the opportunity
It's your life brah, no one else is going to act in your self-interest.

what ur gay ass job

Start thinking about having kids so you will have a meaning

you can retire in 5 years if you jewmax, invest, and do all your gay little dreams after

Don't tell me you are an insto trader?

what's the fucking job already you faggit!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1528218849508.jpg (250x245, 5K)

The only thing you lack in your life is an asian gf

Attached: DMPpLZQUQAIL9s4.png (900x1200, 1.12M)

Just give it all to me, user, and be free of the monetary ties that bind you. You’ll be free to go to the magical world of wagecucking and retail. You’ll no longer have to worry about petty things like capital gains taxes and tax brackets because you’ll find your sense of self once you’ve hit the bottom of the economic barrel, user. Let me free you from those heavy bags.

is that a dick between "her" legs?

yeah, I think i'll just buy 100 acres to manage and write music at this point.

maybe run a little animal refuge.

A) tell me what your job is.

B) this thread (or variants of it) gets posted all the time.

C) the world is in chaos and we're all gonna die. How the fuck can you guys be bored?

Try and solve a problem. There's enough of them. If you're too dumb or too busy then donate to or invest in people who have a shot at it.

Donate to SENS or something.

Get a bunch of books on some subject and try to tackle it.

Better yet do what the guy says:

>Start thinking about having kids so you will have a meaning

Asians all have rh+ blood though. As the rh- master race matibg with her would be interspecies sex.

>the world is in chaos and we're all gonna die

Cringe

Boo hoo. We're all in it for the money. Grow up.

I work as a data analyst/researcher in a very niche field. For the sake of the argument, it's similar to being a quant. We make money by outsmarting other people. I don't have a college degree so I can't just quit the job and find something else.

I know some of you can't relate, but doing something meaningful/productive with my life is really important to me.

jesus fucking christ how do you faggots manage to fall for the bait every single time

Please kill yourself pathetic larper
What are you even getting from this elaborate LarP

Attached: 64326421426.png (292x204, 87K)

Or maybe you should grow up? "I'm just in it for the money" has been my mentality for the past 6 years and it hasn't really made me happy. As I said, I know some people don't give a fuck about adding value to society and just want to be comfy, but that's not me.

Absolutely this. Based and redpilled

>Be me
>Early 20s fresh out of college
>40k a year post taxes
>Comfy rural job in a beautiful area of the country that has long lasting effects on the landscape and people living here and my work will outlast my life for centuries
>Feel like I'm actually doing something good with my life
>Living humble but knowing pleasure

Feels good man

Not bait. But if it makes you feel any better, let's just say I make 50k/year and don't add any value to society. Better?

Based

The very fact that you're acquiring wealth is adding to the society. If you don't think that you must have very low self esteem

Nice larp faggot

Only problem is that I'm an actual fag and have sex with men. But there's no gays here so I focus on working with the community for town projects as a hobby.

does it feel better posting the truth, bro

OP needs to deliver proof for his claims.

I feel a little bad for you guys. It’s pretty sad that you assume making 200k working a meaningless job is a larp.

Post proof how? You will just say it’s photoshopped. This thread is not about how much I make. I guess I will just repost the thread in two weeks without any numbers so it doesn’t trigger you guys..

>reasons for not delivering proof
Confirmed LARP.

kek im rh- too, and when they found out they tried to put me on a national registry for emergency donations when I was in asia

OP, I really envy you but I understand it. Try building/creating something. Meet some new people. Maybe travel a bit. Buy some interesting/fun tech. Try new things, read some interesting books. You simply lack imagination and I kinda feel bad for you. Try to find a real friend to have fun with, one that's not in for the money.
It's pretty sad to see people with a lot of money but they have no idea how to have fun.

Same page as you, OP. $240k/annum, lots of time off, easy job, but I just kind of wonder, is this it? Even if I had a few million in the bank, I'm just not sure what I'd do with it at that point. Haven't found the answer yet - although meditation and reading seem to feel like they're the right track.

You hit the nail on the head. Money is pretty much the only thing that isn't pathetic about my life. I have some time off from work in 5 weeks. Maybe I should travel somewhere interesting. Thank you.

What kind of job is that easy with decent salary?

Here's your answer but its the god pill that many won't take.

Real meaning is found in Christ, everything else is an empty meme doesn't matter who you are. I watched a Doc about David Bowie last night and even him with all his wealth and talent and looks and adoration at the end of his life found peace in Christianity supposedly.

And also when you find God he also helps and guides you into a more fulfilling life based on your deepest desires. For everyone that's different so you have to find that yourself but travel and another job is an empty hippy meme. Find your god given desires and then life is worth living and meaningful.

There is one thing I could say before i swallowed the God pill I would recommend. try to answer this one question. Imagine money and location and all barriers didn't exist....What job would you love to do most? Probably the answer will give some clue to the direction you really should go in.

It’s integrative GP/nutritionist for me helping people to manage chronic and genetic conditions such as methylation issues / autoimmune / leaky-gut etc. This really motivates me to get up in morning.

How do you find these 200k per year jobs?
Looking on job finding websites Its rare to see a job above 100k let alone 200k

What do u do fagget?

Attached: 1548875894557.jpg (960x690, 122K)

What is your zodiac sign?

Attached: 48794595-horoscope-wheel-of-zodiac-signs-with-symbol.jpg (1300x1300, 233K)

You best start believin in simulations user, cause your in one!

200k+ jobs don't advertise on job websites you fuckin moron lmfao

OP, I recommend starting martial arts. It gives man the sense of comraderie that is missing from todays man modern life. Thats why men like to go to sports events, to experience that.
I'd recommend Thai box, Brazil Jiu Jitsu, or best MMA.
Also, go back to nature. Hike at least once per week on the weekends. We are depraved of nature's energy in our hellhole urban shit dwellings. It recharges you.
Trust me on this 2.
Godspeed

Attached: 1547342118970.png (800x500, 491K)

Attached: 56129daa1c26a3f0327354665620b492--jobs-libra.jpg (518x680, 63K)

Mine is cancer. Best hearted people in my experience. U?

Cancer are best people to care for children since you have a good heart and won't hurt them. Many youtubers who record for kids are cancer.
Good to have you around.

Attached: afc531d70494c690cee03b55d76139cb--cancer-zodiac-signs-cancer-astrology.jpg (640x752, 45K)

How did you manage to work as a quant without a college degree?

Now for the ultimate pill, read every mythological/religious text chronologically, with a basic understanding of astronomy and environmental science (general) and you will no longer be talking about God or christ, definitely not spirituality.

>Many youtubers who record for kids are cancer.
You didn't need to tell us.

Believe in Jesus Christ. I'll hang around to field any questions you might have.

you "people" are retarded

If you aren't financially independent, work on that. Quit your job when your passive income supports your lifestyle. Travel the world and find purpose. At least that's what I'm planning to do.

Attached: [DB]Tanaka-kun is Always Listless_-_11_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_03.49_[2018.05.1 (908x1079, 110K)

Thanks a lot mate. Will consider doing both.
Connections and I was known for being good at what I do before I got the job. As I said, it's a very niche field. I most likely wouldn't be able to get a job as a quant at a well-established fund...

Thanks for the advice everyone.. Really appreciate it. I'm heading out.

Now the other cheek if you please.

a wife and children you love will give you a purpose in life. It wont be all about you. You'll know why you go get those 200k: to provide for your loving family.

>> unironically considering qutting my job to start some meme business like a cafe just because it would make me feel like I'm doing something somewhat valuable with my life

Help make the dapps space not be such a dice and bet shit show.

get a loving wife and children.
everything else expire

Try working on financial independence first, plenty of time after that to soul search or combine both. Try some new hobbies in your free time

Deployed military contractor.

>inb4 kike pawn, baby killer, imperialist, etc

Don’t follow this shit advice.
The only thing a wife and child does these days is waste your money, make you drink after dealing with their bullshit, and constantly worry when she’s finally going to get that divorce and make you pay out the ass for child support.

and a prenup.

The actual correct answer; money doesn't make you happy, it just prevents you from being unhappy about starving/being homeless

so important that even with all your money bags and intelligence you can't think of any way to search for meaning in life than to eat out at chipotle and ask faggy questions on fuckign biz

>making 200k/year post tax working a job that
>I work as a data analyst/researcher in a very niche field. it's similar to being a quant

Attached: hDD2782A3.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Try to find your purpose outside of work first before you quit (new hobbies etc.) grass is always greener. 200k job is pretty nice

>easy
>decent salary
The only jobs that are "easy" with a decent salary are stuff nobody wants to do like driving a garbage truck or oil tanker or some shit.

However, there are easy businesses that pay a lot of money, but require significant education/certifications or capital, so the barriers to entry are high.

Your best bet is to be a middleman in some specialized field if you want to get to a very high salary very quickly. It won't be easy at first, but once you do a few deals, it will be easy. Examples include interior design, consulting, real estate broker, private equity/hedge fund, etc... Money is changing hands, but you aren't really contributing any of your own capital, and the more scalable, the better hence I would stay away from real estate broker/designer unless you like managing people.

>2019
>still thinking prenups do anything

Attached: 1541995330520.jpg (201x178, 4K)