I'm sipping

Attached: 1515725162562.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isda.org/event/new-york/isda-symposium-smart-derivatives-contracts-2019-03-06/
twitter.com/accordhq/status/1031022745835003905?lang=en
medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92
isda.org/a/MhgME/Legal-Guidelines-for-Smart-Derivatives-Contracts-Introduction.pdf
isda.org/2019/01/30/legal-guidelines-for-smart-derivatives-contracts-introduction/
youtu.be/SvGt0LTSdBE?t=176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drunkanon?

SIpping on these nuts

Lay it on us

when the fuck is mainnet man and will there actually be an Enterprise Ethereum Alliance-like partnership announcement?

My expectations for main net are end of q3. You will like what you see in the lead up to Ethdenver though

>drunkanon?
>link = $3 may 2018
are you ppl still falling for this shit?

No Coinbase?

If im going to chat going to grab another glass real quick

Thoughts on fireside chat?

1/4 before 4/1 - audits are key here. You have to ask yourself the real question here. Why audit so early? Who were the audits for?

sorry what? i dont understand what you wrote here. What is 1/4 before 4/1? Are you saying 25% chance of being listed before May 1?

what's your advice to all the linkies out there in clown world

Whatcha sippin in my friend?

Tom did very well and he is one of the few that sees the bigger picture, beyond smart contracts. Sergey is not in the game of shilling and that is understandable. I hope you are ready for Global Head of Business Development to take stage. This is where things will get interesting.

No, it will make sense soon.

There will be a few catalysts in the link timeline. The first is upon us.

This week?

Maybe prolonged, but really start the following.

Dan kochis securing partnership's?

Thoughts on quant?

Literally his job. Putting this guy behind the mic is a warning to everyone.

Haven't researched enough to comment

How many catalysts? What are they?

Are there any large businesses already onboard, or are those all just biz larps?

Do you see real and sustained interest in smart contract adoption at an institutional level within the next year? What will be the catalyst for the rest of the crypto world to acknowledge link as it is seemingly unknown to many?

A lot of larps

live tesnet w/ nodes running jobs. Biz will be flooded with screenshots of node jobs. People will be dissecting every job, who is running, etc. It's going to start to feel real.

Once it starts to feel real expect for people to start to understand why they need a stockpile of link for the bigger jobs. Once other realize that most circ supply is locked up in nodes you have another catalyst.

Obv main net earning real link will be big as well but we'll prob get an announcement in June that will be another catalyst

On board in the fact they will run a private version until necessary. Large businesses are completely ok with a private chainlink network. The success of the network plus outside pressures will force most these comps. to adopt the public chainlink network.

how much LINK minimum should I own? I have 10k and it's about 17% of my portfolio. Right now I feel like I'm at a sweetspot where I don't need to take anymore risk because it's unnecessary. I'm not trying to become worth like 50mm in one shot or anything. Any advice?

When will live test net begin approximately? Will our nodes be able to interact with it

what time frame are we talking? 5 years? or within 2?

...isn't a testnet for chainlink already available right now?

10k is good. Maybe go for 20k, so link only needs 50$ to make you a millionair which is very conservative

BEAR FLAG, GET THE FUCK OUT OF LINK NOW

can't provide numbers unfortunately. If I could provide advice is run a node for sure. The key here is to have many run nodes and lock up link. The earlier the better for incentives.

Within 10 days you can run a node and interact with any job that matches in the SLA. Expect many jobs to run to test network. Your dashboard will be full and may create a new level anticipation.

but with test net link right?

Is Market Protocol going live anytime soon?
Dan is such a badass btw.

June is the first time you hear a large company acknowledge they plan to use chainlink. Actual use on the public network - q4 19 at best but prob 2020

Yes but a node operator has to run their own jobs.

>selling $1250 tokens for only $50 each

Is there anything worse than a larper

Oh yeah, there is: Larper who is giving exact dates: IN JUNE BIG COMPANY WILL COME OUT SAY USE CHAINLINK NETWORK I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE

kys

I'm sorry m8, I'm going to need to see a loicense for this larp

Attached: pepe12.jpg (855x885, 203K)

London - September

Why 1250$?

correct.

Haven't checked on that project recently but this will be the most competitive niches for smart contracts in the coming year. keep an eye on isda as they will soon announce a recommendation guide for smart contract derivatives which will include recommendation for oracles.

I want to clarify securing his job and a warning to everyone. Do you mean he's securing his job in the team and it's a warning to people in the team who may be slacking off?

Or is it a warning to competitors that chainlink is here?

When do you expect the price to start increasing dramatically? Obviously you can't be certain, but I'm still curious.

Favourite vps?

So before ETH Denver then

We will be able to see the company's utilising the network then?

/l/;)

His job is to secure partnerships.

Why would you put this guy behind a mic?

What does that signal?

Good to see you drunk user.

q3? what makes you say this?

Any hints on the lead up to Ethdenver?

The audits were early?

i love you all frens
thank you v much drunk user
we are all going to fucking make it

Attached: 1548170523708.png (1338x768, 844K)

He just picked a random number, nobody can know what price link will reach.

Thanks drunkanon, appreciate it

Where is assblaster?

Attached: people-dont-lie-on-the-internet-arthur.jpg (462x354, 113K)

I laugh hard every time on this shit, I’m read it on Begbies voice
Thanks m8

Sergey has been giving the same talk over and over, will the tune of the music change?

I hope the prophet returns.

D E L U D E D

Remember that the people attending these talks are not us...most of them don't know what chainlink is about. Obviously, Sergey will keep the discussion basic.

I miss him

Checked, can you give us more information about Swfit + Corda + Chainlink ? Is SWIFT GPI using Chainlink ? Theres been news this week that Swift is using Corda and Ripple with their GPI but zero mention of oracles.

I know you're not drunkanon

drunkanon was never on at this time. certainy wouldnt be drinking at this time either

t. europhag

You was there in October predicting 1$ by eoy, top 3 in March, mainnet soon. Now you are doing the same but for June, and Q3... why ? What did changed ? Are you telling us random dates or what ?

Hahahaha whatever do you Mean? It's impossible for anons to be providing false information in these hallowed halls

isda.org/event/new-york/isda-symposium-smart-derivatives-contracts-2019-03-06/

Peter Hunn from the Accord Project will be there. That's good he's tied into this ISDA stuff. Accord utilizing Chainlink could end up being bigger than most think.

i thought they already were using LINK:

twitter.com/accordhq/status/1031022745835003905?lang=en

medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92

This is not drunkanon.

They are using Chainlink, nobody said they weren't

Not the drunkanom, but a drunkanon

>Your dashboard will be full and may create a new level anticipation.
Adelyn?

Sibos. Fuck another year until we make it? Jfc

isda.org/a/MhgME/Legal-Guidelines-for-Smart-Derivatives-Contracts-Introduction.pdf

second last page briefly mentions oracles

reddit?

Yeah looks luke we need to wait until february or march of 2020 before we have liftoff.

Attached: 1549144817651.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

Great news. More time to accumulate, frens!

What makes you say that?

isda.org/2019/01/30/legal-guidelines-for-smart-derivatives-contracts-introduction/

Fresh and new guidline. Pic related we have made it.

ISDA has more than 820 members in 57 countries; its membership consists of derivatives dealers, service providers and end users.

Attached: IMG_20190202_091820.jpg (1566x858, 115K)

Why is it taking so long, drunk user?

They will likely expand on oracles at some point. You almost have to. I can't imagine a world where they be ok with centralized oracles. It defeats the purpose of using a smart contract. And we all know there is only one fully decentralized solution in the works.

I think we will have a nice uptrend from Q2 this year like ETH did in 2016 and then big moves in 2020. If not economic crisis, if yes, we are fucked.

Sippin tea in your hood what the fuck is up

I actually lol’d

youtu.be/SvGt0LTSdBE?t=176

Attached: alzz.jpg (1200x4222, 1.24M)

> youtu.be/SvGt0LTSdBE?t=176
> Jibrel in background at 1:29

Bullish?

thoughts on linkpool?
should I run a node through them?

if you want to lose your linkies go for it fren

>falling for these threads

Attached: 1480757818205.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I'm tempted yet scared as fuck to run a node, even to stake them in the linkpool contract on full automatic. I mean, what if the shit gets hacked? Enlight me please. I don't want to miss gains opportunities but, you know, crypto makes you paranoid
>and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1510434993490.jpg (441x441, 26K)

>17 posts by this ID

>Enlight me please I don't want to miss gains opportunities but, you know, crypto makes you paranoid

What a fucking beta you are, what the fucking fuck

What does this response mean, yes, no, I dont have a fucking clue or what?