Video interview with a bank

>video interview with a bank
>need to answer "describe a world event that could impact financial markets"
>reply: Trump managing to build a wall could impact Procter & Gamble's share values as there would be less people buying detergents or many of its products, it's not anything that you're thinking, it's just what you would expect, specially if deportations are steady there would be less people consuming its products thus you should expect less overall profits
>Oh, and when I worked in Japan doing analysis, the Tsunami was absolutely devasting in how it shrank Japan's economy, and with consumer spending at an all time low, it impacted financial markets pretty hard

How bad did I fuck up in my answer Jow Forums? Felt like fucking up a sandwich desu.

Attached: 1548311974108.gif (305x205, 624K)

kek

I knew it. Fuck man, why do I always fuck my shit up.

I'm never getting a job.

correct answer would be:
"Fuck this shit, show me my office"

Why didn't you go for something like Fed interest rate hikes? Easy to explain the consequences and it shows you keep up with normie financial news.

You're answer just showed you understand basic supply and demand aspects of the market and/or you're a possible racist gunning for deportations.

You could of even gone with the event "BTC going mainstream". While unlikely it would have made you stand out and given that you're on this bored you should have the relevant information to back this hypothetical situation up.

Could have just said Brexit

I know man, look, the game is kinda rigged in that they give you the question outta nowhere and you fly for 30 secs in prep to answer it in 1 min and 30

Less pressure and bit more time to prepare for the question would have done wonders, but it's what it is
What can save me in them thinkin a waycisss is that I put on my resume I'm from South America (though my family ran from the WW2 war to there in the 40s)
I'm not even hopeful tho, let the fire rise

>P&G shares would go down because every single one of the spix we're gonna put on the other side of the wall also just happen to all be janitors and cleaning ladies

My fucking sides

im in the same boat, its impossible for us artists.

Understandable, it's not like I'm everyone makes perfect judgment calls on the spot like that. But it is almost remarkable how you came to "Procter & Gamble's immigration dilemma".

Also you should probably leave Amerifatland for a country that doesn't cuck itself based on gender or nationality. That's a clear sign civilization quality deteriorating.

t. New Zealand.
t. Free pension.
t. free health care.
t. no capital gains.

autists*
fuck phoneposting

*autists

Well, if it makes you feel better OP, assuming you didn't come off as a racist, your answer is a good analysis to what would happen to financial markets given the events you described

Also they'll probably remember you. It's really about how you answered that more than anything.

Tell me more about your cuntree
What's the weather like for an average year? How are the people? Is there growth and opportunity happening?
Details please my good man!

Pretty average seasons really. Summers will generally hover around 25-30 degrees Celsius, sunny. Winters will average around 10-17 degrees Celsius depending on location, Lots of rain.

People are generally relaxed. You could argue Auckland is a shithole, which could resemble average American city culture. The rest of us have it pretty easy.

Opportunities are subjective I suppose. But generally it is relatively easy to establish a good lifestyle. Currently the biggest issue is housing affordability. I suppose that is for most of the west though.

Thanks for answering

Kiwi niggers will be owned by the chinks 5-10 after Ausfailia goes under. Maybe sooner.

>my family ran from the WW2 war to there in the 40s
Uncle Heinrich is it you ?!

P&G is doomed because of that feminazi Gillette spot.

Banksters will hire you, as long as you will go on with proving you consider money superior to people.

BTW it would help quite a lot if you were Jewish.

Nope, it's uncle Adolf here.

Attached: 19.6k.jpg (1163x644, 78K)

>oh, and when....
that didn't sound professional at all. I really hope you used different wording there

>describe a world event that could impact financial markets
So...out of the entire pool of world events
>Trade agreements
>Stock market crash
>Housing bubble bursting
>Major terrorist attacks
>Any fucking war between developed nations
>A world war
>An OPEC oil embargo
>A major natural disaster
>Famine or drought
>Trade sanctions

You chose the "consumer demand...because of a theoretical decrease in population" argument? That's the weakest bullshit I've ever hear.
You dug yourself into this hole dude. All the Jow Forums shit is so deeply seated into your brain that the first thing out of your mouth just had to be "Procter & Gamble"

Let me guess: It's because of the "Boycott P&G" because of that retarded "gillette razors" ad isn't it? Holy shit dude...

You fucked yourself by allowing a bunch of russian agents to radicalize you so much that it's actually fucking up your job prospects

Attached: 79697969760.jpg (814x960, 86K)

>t. New Zealand
How's Chang's whip? Did he double your meth rations as he promised?

>financial markets always are a 0 sum game
>this is why I don't only enjoy winning but also thrive on others losing.

Autism is an art