Quant Network - EU trade, moon imminent

Overledger solving cross border trade in the EU?

Connect the pieces…

Gilbert visited the european comission last week, they are building some amazing stuff.

By the way, i think we get IBM as a partner within 2 weeks.

Read here for fomo:
qntchat.com/forums/topic/overledger-solving-cross-border-trade-in-the-eu/

Attached: verdian2.png (899x604, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jesselund/status/1091064527272267783
twitter.com/KulikAnna/status/1091332948840853504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EU is falling apart.

IBM, never

we have strog belief ibm will happen

ibm has big news very soon

twitter.com/jesselund/status/1091064527272267783

ibm retweeted the eu comission meeting that quant attended twitter.com/KulikAnna/status/1091332948840853504

These shills are so weak. It’s so easy to see through the larping and even the tweets above barely connect to any relevant factor (besides sharing a room & another tweet which explicitly states support of XLM LOL).

You fucking bots are all the same, and I get it - I’ve been there after being late to the party

FYI, here’s your clue of the future so you don’t get stuck bag holding and miss it.

Real adoption btw

Attached: 90E5594D-45BE-4642-8656-C5A6CFBA5AA7.png (750x1334, 222K)

lol you are the one that doesnt get it, yours a shitcoin, quant is top 10 within the year. i mean honestly look back here after march. my god

Big news and all i read is stellar.
Simply because shillbert was there it doesnt mean that have IBM in the bag.
Setting up another disappointment

Nice man, allude to the future with incoherent connections and promises that you can’t verify

Keep doing that, while we spread the good and verifiable word. FYI, 80b+ network clients and partners collectively, and it’s all shown in there audit shared vi google drive.

Yeah, i wouldnt dare to buy what you are buying... Quant is the biggest moonshot since eth and you will know soon enough

Quant is partnered with Crowdz.
Crowdz is partnered with IBM working on integration with Barclays.
QNT is also rumored to have Barclays announcement.
QNT will have cloud partnership announced in february.
Gilly said they are working very close with IBM in one of amas.

Its obviously going to be IBM. Also a bank partnership announcement in Q1. So yeah, totally not a 10x.

Dont forget the big EU announcement with LOTS of media coverage march 6th.

The tokenomics are laughable for QNT. The project looks good and there are some dots, but the token isn't necessary and does nothing but create friction for them.

I guess what u mean is its mandatory on many levels in the ecosystem.

I guess what you mean is any good company that has an unnecessary and awkward token will be outcompeted by a competitor that doesnt.

I guess what you guys mean WOW THIS WILL MOON SO DAMN HARD! Biggest cloud provider as a partner and EU deal within a month? my god this is huge

Lets agree to disagree. You let me buy my worthless token and you can go buy more
whatever u think is good.

Sure, dont cry in april

Get back to me with your better project...

How about official trump coin?

Attached: 15262456245.png (1626x837, 93K)

It's not though. Just to access their blockchain or whatever. It's a dumb idea. There's definitely not enough utility built into for the token to be worth anything.

polkadot kills this shitcoin