I look down on people who own Chainlink

Its just so predictable, im convinced none of you did any research into the project and you just own it because Jow Forums told you it was the right coin to own. I honestly hope it dumps to nothing just for the banter of it all

Attached: 1548793416174.jpg (2048x1536, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQALDTVO3ZY&list=PLCBYmcrrDTe6yUBfamzUQfaPXTv5Btk1n&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What amazes me is that people are unironically holding bags of Chainlink when RLC is out there for pre-ico prices. Guess some people want to spend their lives poor.

RLC is a shit coin too

there is an entire market full of 95%+ discounts and instead these retards are FOMOing into a pump to above previous sats ATH at the literal bottom of a 13 month bear market, and into a completely vaporware project at that

to call linkies brainlets is honestly an insult to brainlets

Could you expain how Smart Cities are made possible without iExec? It is the only project that cannot be even FUDded here. Fog computing is going to change the future. Stay poor idiot :)

Attached: 1_H9Olt4-lI3UWf4mdacCbkg.jpg (1050x1050, 46K)

look at that russian scammer sergy, sitting alone. no one cares about his shitcoin or want to be asociated with him

LINKers rule eternally
>4th

Attached: kontinuum-53617b99aefc6.jpg (1000x1000, 783K)

>be you
>be investment savvy link holder you (you but you keep saying that link is going to $5)
>wake up
>the following music plays
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQALDTVO3ZY&list=PLCBYmcrrDTe6yUBfamzUQfaPXTv5Btk1n&index=2

>today is the day you can feel it
>link is going to $5
>you knew this day would come
>sure the people who thought link would go to $10k where dumb and $3k people were just out of touch with reality and even the $100 link people were just greedy
>but you knew it would go to $5 and you went all in
>now its your time for cocaine fueled orgies
>now you will get to eat more than toast and beans for all meals
>get a call
>its your boss
>your fired the company is downsizing
>its ok link is going to $5 you know it
>you can feel it in your benis
>die from starvation on the streets when your evicted holding worthless $0.025 per unit link that you couldnt offload because the system was down the day you were evicted
>and your phone was stolen at the homeless shelter that same day
MAGA

Based and blackpilled

It's pretty ico prices because it's worthless.

cope

>you go to sleep after a long night of partying
>and wake up 5 years later
>only to notice link has reached 1000k eoy
>you kys :(

You’re right. Did no research, bought a bunch at 20c last summer, doubled my $20k investment and took out my principal and now I have 50k free link tokens...without doing any gay reading and faggot shit that you’re doing...

How much money have you made from your “research” OP?

P.S. HONK HONK

buy ary if u can find any lmfao

Satellite Imaging + OCR scanning building blueprints

Their existence is their punishment

Attached: 1549105635941.png (790x970, 170K)

That man is a true philosopher. Look at him so comfortably sitting alone at his table, sunk away in deep thought. He doesn't mind talking to someone, he doesn't mind not talking to someone. A true scholar of the mind.

Vaporware means nothing in crypto. The killer app was and remains selling tickets to a promise to raise enough funds to overpay yourself while you build the promise.

All that matters is figuring out what the next hype cycle will be about and buying in during the stealth phase for it. The Chainlink crowd is betting that Oracles will fuel a 4 month mania and have similar gains to ETH.

If it actually worked, it would be a bonus.

>buc(crabs)ket

there are a few small whales on Jow Forums and they are paying neets to shill their "stinky linkies", they are literally getting paid for shopping naked fat men into memes

Attached: fuu.png (510x370, 14K)

That fucking photo, wtf is happening, looks devastating...