Stoploss: none

buy 13-14
target 1: 20 sat
target 2: 28 sat
target 3: 34 sat

Attached: bittorrent-logo.png (1294x681, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHxG7J2bpcY
youtube.com/watch?v=OoXmJI-ADho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks sir

too late to get in at 13, market buying here is a great option though. before all the volume comes in

Is this actually going to pump? Feels like it’s still got more to dump first

Ia Justin "Pumpatron" Sun going to pump his shitcoin or let his project fall into obscurity letting Kobe Bryant down.
Which one do you think is most likely?

second one

>fucking BitTorrent sitting at 25MM market cap, right in front of your fucking face
nah it wont pump guys just buy more link

Attached: btt.png (490x431, 27K)

See ya later alligator!! The pump is coming

>first airdrop tokens are released on the 11th
you know god damn well this is pumping until then. but you'd be a dumb motherfucker not to sell the news.

This thread smells like a good way to lose your money... BTT was just a cash grab to dump on you. Don’t buy Justin Suns Bags

literal brainlet and eternally broke

i was shilling this yesterday and everyone was fudding my threads...biz is full of idiots.

kek its like this everytime, and then they only wanna buy after the shit's pumped 2-5x. look at chx, flo, fucking holo even they fudded

just buy the usdt pair, it's always cheaper than market buying the next sat value, even with fees.

CHX and FLO were obvious pnds. HOLO dumped so hard after the first wave of biz shilling. If it wasn't for the binance listing holo would have the most justed bagholders of the last year.

And what the fuck are you niggers even talking about, btt is DOWN

it started

Attached: 1516279230458.png (646x700, 145K)

hahahahahahahahaha never change Jow Forumstards

Attached: kek.png (367x346, 17K)

HERE WE GO

Wow, the same price it was 3 days ago. Amazing.

can't wait to see this at 20+ just so I can see you fomo fags squirm. it happens everytime, I buy the lows and dump on you when you fomo at the high

Bots are working in the tether pair this time instead of the btc book.

Kind of a clever solution to get around the huge walls in the btc book. If you push the btt/usdt price past the equivalent of 15 sat ($0.000521) arb bots kick in and help take out the walls in the btc book for you. A similar phenomenon used to happen with the hot/eth pair

Current market cap is 450m

retard, circulating supply is 81bil.

CMC is dragging their feet with updating their shit, but binance has the correct info listed. There’s obviously some room to run here

Attached: 2A93051F-1DF3-4130-B76C-F07AC0F218C9.jpg (2732x801, 438K)

Here comes the
MONEYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1520281149962.jpg (600x600, 309K)

Holy fuck this feels great. Love you anons

>Total Supply: 990,000,000,000 BTT

Attached: kek.png (800x800, 647K)

B R O K E!!!!! HAHAAHAHAH

>990,000,000,000 BTT

Attached: BAHAHAHAHAAAA.png (800x800, 922K)

They’re locked dumbass. None of us are still going to be in thiis by the time any of them unlock anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

It’s also going to take out 16 sat by around the time you read this, which hopefully makes you squirm a little

What's your target anons. I bought at around 14 sat, thinking of selling at 2x in a few days

Still under 100m matket cap for a Justin sun and binance cz approved coin. Lol imajin not buying

really bad trade

KEK I'm getting some great screenshots in this thread. Just made 4.8 eth in under 4 hours what a night

Pretty great isn't it?

If you want to share strategy and targets for certain coins join the dcord biz trader group

.gg/sbdvCW

FUCK IT's dumping. It's ogre. Nother Chink scam in the books. Haha. Jow Forums gets JUSTd every time

I am so justed ah!!!! Only a 45% profit god damnit!!!! Justed!!

Do I get these for free if I have TRX on binance?

What the fuck bros I just sold this yesterday

no no no

Attached: file.png (1020x215, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uHxG7J2bpcY

youtube.com/watch?v=OoXmJI-ADho

Buy high Sell Low, never change bizlet