America

Hello, Jow Forumsack here

I want to move from Europe to the US because of the economical situation + being overrun by refugees. In 4 years I will have saved up 60K, is that enough to migrate?

Also is there any American bank where I can become a client as an European citizen so that I can start saving in dollars? Start buying up funds and so on.

Attached: download.jpg (707x471, 50K)

>refujeees are steeling my jooooooooooob :(

please leave today you degenerate

I wish I had more answers for you, but here's a bump. Just don't bring any center left ideas with you please.

Enjoy niggers and gangs

We store them in their own separate areas and put them in 80% of commercials as like a Kwanzaa- "look at how good you're doing" inside joke.

I'm a right, conservatie protestant. So don't worry about it.

I never said that refugees are stealing my job. Let us say that you are unable to read and understand the context. fool.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahajajajjaja

america is a fucking shithole ATM user. Europe is where it is for economic opportunity.

Do you live in Europe? Have you seen the demographic stats?

>t. american who never lived abroad
as a frog who's tried both countries for years, america beats france so bad in economic opportunity it's not even funny; and this is true for most western european countries
europe is better if you're a parasite (go to uni, live on gibs, kiss ass), but if you have even a modicum of self-drive and willpower, the US allows you to become a millionaire from nothing in a few years

> refugees
> job

Oh absolutely, If you make anything over 50k/year
you re cucekd by 60-65% taxes and various loicences
impossible to make it. richfags are all generational wealth

honestly do spend a few months in the US before you move there to see if it really suits you, it depends on personality a LOT europe is better for many even the worse parts

and only think about how to do it once you've experienced that you can actually handle that for months

just move to Poland/Slovakia/Czechia
we’re always gonna be white

i have tried and personally the US suits me much better than europe in general, but i know many people who tried and changed their oppinion radically

>wanting failed western euros to scoop up all affordable housing and cause prices of fucking everything in slav europe to skyrocket like petroarabs and chinese did in western europe

it's not about jobs, it's about hooga booga shitting on the sidewalks while leftards call this "cultural enrichment"
enjoy rapefugees...

You don't get to come here after ruining your own shithole. You will stay, and you will fix the mess you (your generation or the one before it) made. That is the only way it will get fixed.

Stay the fuck out.

No it really isn't

You don't just move to US, you need a company to hire you and get you permit for moving in, and that is not a permanent guarantee that you can stay. Otherwise your changes are marrying an American, getting in to University, try green card lottery or invest over million dollars to American company.

That's not true.
Lots of mexicans in particular just walk in, refuse to leave, have kids, then take social services.

Just come here illegally. It worked for the Mexicans and I would support illegal white immigration

You will go from the frying pan into the fire. Do not come here. Don't listen to retarded Burgers on Jow Forums, shit is really bad here.

t. American

You're an asshole poltard but I'll tell you what you want to know from the perspective of a European who moved to the US.
The US is a western third world country. Decaying public infra structure, terrible transportation system, fully based on buying power society, social issues and extreme poverty is the visible norm in here.
This if you're thinking about moving to a big city.
But since you're a poltard you might be thinking of moving to the Midwest or some shit to escape muh "cultural enrichment". Well guess what, it's way harder to "make it" there and yes, being from Europe you might /probably will experience discrimination and taste a little of your poison.

Enjoy otherwise.

>goes to murica
>gets shot
>has to pay 2M to get out of the hospital

this is a funny way of thinking. except... why do you think europe is like it is these days? because of all the influence (brainwashing) the US used on western european populations since the cold war.

Also with 60k you could probably survive from 3 to 5 years depending on the European country. In here you'll be lucky to make it to 1 year.

Hey, I'm really not sure about the costs/time it takes to immigrate to the U.S., but it's an exciting idea if you're genuine about committing to it.

With the $60k saved up you'd probably want to avoid the super large cities like NYC and LA, where everything is at least double the normal the cost it is elsewhere in the country. Honestly New York and California are where you'd want to avoid. Most of the other states here you can live just fine and find a comfy place for $1k in rent in the majority of other states, this may be a little bit more if you're in a metro city.

What sort of employable skills do you have? The more we know about the better we could suggest some areas for you to consider moving.

I have no idea about the international bank accounts, so I'd probably just recommend building up your savings if you're serious about coming here. Having $50k+ cash with no debts you'll be perfectly fine settling in your first year here.

Just chalking up some rough numbers

$1k rent per month = $12k year
$10 food per day = $3.6k year
Transportation = $5000 used car
Insurance/Gas = ~$2000 year

I'm probably over estimating a bitl with the expenses if you're not in Cali or NY but that's a rough idea of what your absolute essentials would cost you first year here (minus the fact that you're not buying a $5k car every year).

If you can get some work you'll at least be able to contribute to your Roth IRA which is $5.5k every year here. However, it has to be earned income for the year, if you moved your first year and never worked it would be illegal to contribute to the retirement account.

Do you realise that the states are where Europe would be in 20 years if the situation doesn't change? Rampant subhuman chimpouts, a nigger president, states like California... Seems to me that your nigger attitude is on par with that of the rapefugees.

good idea. move from a europe in the process of being overrun to america which has already been overrun.

The lottery for getting citizenship is pretty tough
Some people are on it for years, like my Swiss cousin
You can get pretty much guaranteed citizenship is you bring a business over with at least 10 employees, but that's hard as fuck too

>is there any American bank where I can... start saving in dollars.
you can do that in european banks, just do that

>europe is...
no it aint retard

It's true but the US has downsides. If you want to live a comfy relaxed life from moderate passive income, Europe is where it's at. Also things are changing in Europe as well slowly, look at Italy.

If you want high wages, do business, have high aspirations like becoming a millionaire or working for NASA/Microsoft, go to the US. It generally won't make you any happier if you are redpilled and you will be trapped in the rat or business race. Women are also something to consider.

US is the best place to acquire capital, but not to live as an immigrant. It's better if you are born there in a community of middle/upper class than to immigrate there.

this guy gets it

Lottery was mostly for the developing world. It's all rigged, not really a lottery.

OP here

Thank you for this post. FINALLY someone who is genuine about it.

You live in the US?

refugees rofl i would want to move to america because i want freedom and guns. but sadly they are more into guns than freedom.

I was being genuine about it, ofc since u're a genuine poltard nothing besides what you want to hear is relevant info to you.

This

EU just made a trade deal with japan. its gonna be good for their economies

the leftist psychology is so negative it's mental. it's one thing to be born somewhere, dislike that place but not move because of inertia and roots. but to actively uproot your life to go live in a nation you despise? when do you ever stop and realise you cause your own misery?

I don't say I dislike it. I'm passionate about my dreams and am willing to die for them, and that means I don't mind having to put up with it for the slight chance of achieving them. While op just wants to escape whatever delusional fears he has, refuses to recognize and cure while ignoring he will find those same fears will follow him here. Aka not gonna make it.

>the leftist psychology is so negative it's mental
actually it's the other way around right wingers have fear as main motivator (usually an mri scan show enlarged amygdala) behind their world view while left wingers are less negative and more motivated by principle than fear.

the difference is most apparent with dealing with new and unknown things. right wingers don't want any of it and like to shoot then ask questions lefties tend to ignore the apparent risks in order to experiment with new approaches. both kinda retarded in my opinion.