INCOMING TOP 20 COIN

INCOMING TOP 20 COIN
HUGE PUMP WITHIN 12 HOURS
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Attached: logoinsta.jpg (1800x1800, 75K)

That RLC chart looks day by day more bullish. Holy shit that thing is going to take off any moment now

40 CENTS CONFIRMED. MISS THE TRAIN NOW AND GO KYS ;)

It's extremely bullish looking.
There's a rumor that korea is about to start buying the fuck out of it. It's still ICO price...ZERO RISK

코리아 펌프 3...2...1...

Absolute shitcoin being shilled by pajeets

Buy 1K RLC AND HODL FOR LIFE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

병신새끼 ㅋ JUST GO KYS POOR FUCK ;)

>[coin] will 10x in a few hours in a bear market
Only Pajeets fall for this shit.

Yeh multimillionaire pajeet like me LOL

GO KYS $3K A MONTH WAGEKEK

They bought for 2dollars, let them, such a pitty...

Look into your mirror user. Yeh that's the reality go KYS lol

>multimillionaire pajeet
Rupee multimillionaire. That's what, $30k? Back to your shitting street.

>fudding to try and get more RLC under ICO

LOL In your dreams POOR WAGE CUK really though JUST KYS

Imagine thinking pajeets have the intelligence to shill a coin as sophisticated as iExec LOL

I bet these "muh pajeet" retards either own "competing" coins or are trying to buy under ICO price again.

Fucking losers.

Very true RLCbro, they are just wagecokd poor fuk they better go to high school again and enter UNI still a wagekuk lol they better of KTS

It's so funny, I bet they thought ETH shills were pajeets and retards too. I bet they bought their bags too LOL!

BLOCKCHAIN LITERALLY NEEDS IEXEC

>BLOCKCHAIN LITERALLY NEEDS IEXEC
Why?

I love RLC as a project and am holding some but I’ve heard these sort of rumours so much over the last 6 months I just assume it’s automatic ballshit. What are your sources on this info?

most projects cant scale on-chain, and need trustable off-chain solutions. iExec is the best solution for that need.

korea has spies here and they take our memes and shill on their boards. RLC just started getting shilled here, so whoever bought as soon as the shills started bought the bottom, and now korea is going to pump it 10x so no one can buy at ICO anymore.

>What are your sources on this info?
This, buying based on info from a post on an anonymous imageboard is something only Pajeets do.

>korea has spies here and they take our memes and shill on their boards. RLC just started getting shilled here, so whoever bought as soon as the shills started bought the bottom, and now korea is going to pump it 10x so no one can buy at ICO anymore.
Before this I was interested investing, not so much anymore.

>iExec is the best solution

iExec is the only solution.

desu I bought HOT without doing research because it started getting shilled every day and had funny memes and I 3xed my money.

RLC however, is a long term hold. One of the best. If you hold for 1-2 years you are going to see some massive gains.

True lol
Okay, don't care really. You and I both know korea has people here that bring back memes to their crypto boards.

Attached: 1540694823799.png (331x347, 33K)

Oh yeah, and here comes 8k sats. If we break 8k clean it's going to 12-14k.

After that, mainstream will pick it up, and mass FOMO will commence. 500x minimum EOY

Attached: 1526486755196.jpg (500x418, 83K)

Looking at Google trends for SKorea I don't see anything picking up in terms of searches for RLC. Conveniently enough, the price is pumping right now.

Some whale group is just pumping and dumping this. Might be a good idea to hop on if you think you can tag along and time it right, otherwise don't bother.

Attached: 65345353.jpg (200x201, 11K)

Yeh Go Fuck yourself LOL YOU WILL NEVER BE RICH KOREAN LIKE ME LOLL

SELL WALL DRYING UP LOVELY

as soon as these whale faggots with 100k RLC drop their sell walls it's gonna 10x

This. Fucking poojeets spending their times shilling this shittoken for 3cent the post.

Also why would it pump soon if it hasn't pumped already? It's 21 in Korea, if Koreans were fomoing into RLC, wouldn't they already be in by now? For it to 10x Koreans would have to pump in 200mil between now and 8 tomorrow, and most of this time they'll be sleeping.

Attached: 1564578.jpg (229x250, 8K)

Young Rich Whale Koreans like me lives in Western Europe lol

Koreans don't sleep.
200m is nothing
a single korean could pump it that much
shit, a single chinese guy could pump it that much.

Someday soon you will see an insane amount of buy orders stacked on RLC. It will push RLC into the top 10, and then eventually land RLC at either #3 or #4 during the next bullrun.

The market just doesn't know they need iExec for blockchain to scale yet.

Confirmed 8~9K Sat support line forming.

True, I have real estate in several cities in S.Korea mainly in Jeju island and Seoul. I am 23 and worth 15 mil EUR approx ㅋㅋ

wait until the youtube shills get ahold of RLC
they're going to have a hayday.
shit's going to 100x EASILY. It's unfuddable. It's got insane use cases. Easy to understand project. Devs don't hold 65% of the supply like LINK. Only 80M coins. Shit's fucking perfect. I honestly can't believe I bought at 20 cents.

HODL 2 YEARS FOR MASSIVE GAINS

how much to make it RLCbro

5k suicide bag
10k /fuck yeah tier/
30k /made it tier/
anything past 50k /holy shit I'm a baller in 2021 tier/

Attached: 1540201170947.jpg (704x712, 130K)

5K RLC

go back to home yellow nigger

Nah I enjoy smashin these pink pussies ;) All taken from you stupid poor wagecuk whitefags LOL GO KYS

Oops, or you are uneducated and umemployed Jow Forums fag? No point in life for real LOL go kys anyways ;)

you should read this fren

Attached: The_Enchiridion.png (1870x5404, 899K)

man, bots are having a fun time with this coin right now huh
Hopefully they keep it low for another little while, I need to transfer some BTC