Forget your silver and gold frens

Invest in real usecase materials...
Copper is the next gold, say what you want, but copper is needed for nealry every electronic device. There is anreason why hordes of adricans salvage through the biggest eletronic graveyards od the world and search for copper... not for silver or fucking gold... I‘m just saying DYOR biz and better start investing in copper or copper company stocks....

Attached: 8A6E5439-74F9-4F0D-9AC2-B245EE8DF0D4.jpg (1200x1136, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2017/12/the-periodic-table-of-endangered-elements.html
agmetalminer.com/2008/08/11/raw-material-mining-a-space-odyssey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do I store metric tone of copper?

>buy bars of copper
>the week after it's a giant pile of rust
>buy copper
>no one to sell it afterward
>buy copper
>have to carry 98 kilos on me if i want to buy a shirt at the mall because it's worthless
No thanks i prefer my silver

>copper
>rust

user...I..

>m-muh shiny rocks!

Attached: oZGwM3L_d.jpg (380x349, 17K)

Why do people transmute their copper to iron so it can rust? By time you've learned that spell you're at least a level 31 Alchemist and should know better by then.

Copper oxidizes to copper oxide you fucking mongoloid. It's basically copper rust

Attached: 4ea9724f90396.jpg (1052x1060, 191K)

But there's no iron in it, so it can't be rust...

Yeah technically it's not, but rust to iron is the same as what copper oxide to copper is. If you're not autistic or retarded you know what he meant

user my fren, stop.

Attached: 1549199262507.jpg (953x1016, 263K)

Please stop hurting yourself.

Attached: 1549199770675.jpg (830x1037, 298K)

just buy 1 bar so that u can make wire and shit in a post-power grid world.

In post-apo world there will be tons of copper available in wires and pipes that noone uses.

what if they rust from the lack of maintenance? just 1 kg bar is more than enough.

Who the fuck even buys your silver tho.
Is it silver stocks (useless in a crisis)
Or
Silver bullion (nobody to sell it to)

Venezuelans are buying 6 months worth of food with silver. having excessive stacks of silver may will enable you to purchase properties during crises.

are you crazy fren? When fiat become worthless what do you think take the lead as currency?

>copper
>rusts
neck yourself retard

it goes like that
asset > money > food
his point is nobody will pay you money for the asset, because it is not desirable or prime to moon

This.
Unless somebody can address this point I call shenanigans on the whole thread.
You're definitely not going to make big bank off silver unless you're a distributor.

Huh? Venezuelans are directly exchanging silver for food. No money involved.

What do you suppose the scrap value of the Statue of Liberty is?

Attached: B1B3A5D8-5C9C-4DA7-BE7A-5527271F8322.jpg (1334x2000, 552K)

Asteroid mining is this close to becoming a thing and you invest in buying Elon's huge bags of metals with an infinite supply? Never change, biz.

>asteroid mining copper

This is still premised on the existence of developed countries that desire to purchase silver. After The Happening, it will take a while to get a metal based monetary system up and running especially if all the (((jews))) are shoahed, question is wil you live that long.

Agreed. Although, I do think that the recent rise in antigovernment sentiment in all political groups is a good warning signal for "he happening. The worst case scenario is that you can pass down your metals undetected by the inheritance laws for your children to protect themselves from the happening.

>asteroid mining
Asteroid mining would be economically ruinous for any purpose except in service of a self-sustaining economy set entirely in space.

Attached: 85FB43A2-85EA-470C-9A94-32C5D5DBFEC4.jpg (762x773, 421K)

There isn't enough supply for future use.
openculture.com/2017/12/the-periodic-table-of-endangered-elements.html

Also see this: agmetalminer.com/2008/08/11/raw-material-mining-a-space-odyssey/
>A NASA report said that the “mineral wealth” of asteroids in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter could exceed $100 billion for each person on Earth. According to HowStuff Works, “An asteroid with a diameter of one kilometer would have a mass of about two billion tons. There are perhaps one million asteroids of this size in the solar system.

Except it won't be worth $100 billion each because the market will be overflown with the insane amount of new supply pouring in and all metal prices will crash hard until we have enough technology to actually settle in different planets where there will be enough construction that will increase the demand in them.

Attached: dudematrixlmao.jpg (182x200, 7K)

That doesn’t make much sense, the whole mental exercise of The Happening is that laws in place today won’t protect you then. It’s all about what you can fight to keep. It’s why you establish trust now in anticipation of banding together then. In a lawless society, these groupings will be like prison gangs in that their membership will largely be determined chromatically, so bottom line, begin to work in your own group’s interest in the here and now so you are deemed worthy of trust then. The worst case scenario of THAT proposition is you make real frens even if there is no Happening.

Yeah but whoever does it first (Elon or Bezos) it will increase their presence in space and they will have the first mover's advantage. It's all negotiating after that, SpaceX might be the new Dutch East India Company, exploring the far world that the governments can't afford to go. Space politics is going to be shaped around money as world politics are.

copper prices are actually so shit that it's melt value is 900,000 USD right now lol

Well I did it. This pretty much guarantees that gold will drop by like $85 per ounce by this Friday.

Attached: gold.jpg (810x867, 88K)

what is the market cap of copper compared to silver/gold?

I think that your position is an absolute. Just because we get a happening, it doesn't mean that we turn into mad max world. There's a lot of possible outcomes. I think that temporary lack of government but with functioning society is the most likely outcome for the happening.