Are you a cuck at work? If you were asked to come in on the weekend would you do it?

Are you a cuck at work? If you were asked to come in on the weekend would you do it?

Subhuman NEETs are absolutely not welcome in this thread.

Attached: lum.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSGi7LAPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if I got 1.5-2x rate

>coming on the weekend
I can't think of a more cucked life. literal slavery

I'm self employed and work 7 days, but back when I was a cubicle jockey, i noped all weekend/ afterhours. I even took MLK day off once saying I was going to celebrate quietly with my family (I'm white).

I get 1.5x rate so hell yes. If it's on a holiday I get 3.5x :)

Sorry guys, bad news:

We’re all slaves. Do your taxes and make sure Jer’Markwez can eat this year.

Totally true, but it's rad roman style slavery where we can manage our own affairs in addition to maintaining the lords. Only niggers and oxen are mentally compatible with food/shelter for work style of slavery.

I would unironically do it but that's because I currently work at a start-up with very flexible hours where you have to wear many hats and I know if I don't come the entire business is frozen because I'm the only one who knows certain things.

If I worked at a normal established company with many employees in each designated spot you would have to suck my dick for me to even read your email asking me to come.

work beyond mo-fri and on holidays has to be approved by management and is payed extra with lower taxes.

you guys will love this

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSGi7LAPp8

>Subhuman NEETs are absolutely not welcome in this thread

What's the day tomorrow, wagie? Oh yeah, that's right.

Attached: 1537142915714.jpg (3000x2000, 2.23M)

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

I don't really make a difference between weekdays and weekend, I don't work for free though. If you work more hours than you are paid for you are not only the lowest of cucks you are a traitor to your fellow wagecucks.

If I work overtime or during holiday I get 1.5 rate. If I work during the weekend it's just normal rate. However they (management) frowns on it so they'll only let you work over if they got some big ass project due and time is critical. Which is rare.

They feel that your expected to get it done within the normal working hours (40). But they fail to see that if you keep cutting back on personal due to not filling jobs then it gets harder and harder to do it all in 40 hr week.

just end your existence

I work every weekend. I am turbocucked

>if I got 1.5-2x rate
This. My time has value. it would cost pic related to get me to work the weekend.

Attached: generic.jpg (550x331, 52K)

wow I'm retarded.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-03 10-56-14.png (376x409, 25K)

Used to all the time at my $13/hr job. Volunteered to pick up everyone's shift just cause i wanted extra money and didn't get paid overtime. Worked 7 days a week. A year later they got in legal trouble for not paying employees overtime and had to back pay everyone. I usually made 1k per check biweekly and my paycheck that week was for $11,500 and it was the greatest day of my life

I would if they gave a me a free day of my choosing during the week to compensate accordingly

Who unlocked your cage wagie?

Attached: 8F9EE3EB-EB33-45C9-9A6E-EAFDBD534012.jpg (858x821, 359K)