Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yD88tKkZ9p0?t=16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because I can't read the chart

This is the new holo, isn’t it?

bigger and juicier. your choice user

The golden swan of the next bullrun.

stay poor

How many sats you think it could pump to? Not like today, but just in general during the next few months

60 sats is easily doable, considering all the supply is at justin and cz. maybe 100 sats . remember, just do not be left holding the slow dump.

Attached: 1525634187860.png (800x1099, 59K)

wtf is this shit
why would it pump even further, if you give me a good reason i'll throw in 10 btc
too exhausted to do research rn, just gonna smoke a blunt and enjoy the evening

No because I'm not an illegal alien nor negroe nor jeet

justin sun has proven repeatedly he can pump coins to infinity so...yes

wise

NO because you faggots did not say a god damn word about it while the RLC faggot spammed the entire board with his yellow meme

>biggest ICO in the past year
>pumped 3x ICO price on listing a day after the ICO
>top of the volume chart on Binance since listing

How big of a fucking brainlet do you have to be to not know about it. This was the most obvious pump since BCSV was trading at $20.

Just bought 1,00,000.

Attached: 1545766911422.jpg (480x480, 56K)

What's the appeal to this coin? Nobody I know even used BitTorrent. It was all uTorrent or transmission. BT was always the shittiest most bloated option. Why buy this coin from bad software company?

Lowest bsv went was $37 idiot

Poloniex futures homie not binance

a "get paid to seed torrents" scheme has been out for many months before BTT, operating on Bitcoin Cash. i dont think it gained much interest over there and i dont think BTT will gain much interest either

Attached: cant get it off.png (600x1000, 615K)

It's being pumped by CZ and Justin Sun. Are you seriously asking why it """should""" pump further? You haven't even begun to see fomo yet.

youtu.be/yD88tKkZ9p0?t=16

what can you get for 2.3 trillion?

could I get a new pearl harbour event for that?

2.3 million million USD will absolutely get you a new pearl harbor event and more

Attached: pokewrong.jpg (1151x1537, 593K)

>fomoing and alt token during bear market
sure, they can dump on few, but why not accumulate even more and wait until next bull run. They just need to convince a certain nigger.