Post your greatest tips

post your greatest tips.

- do not fomo into pumps.

Attached: PpCOvr7.jpg (1280x1922, 1.6M)

buy ary once bittrex main

buy low

Recordkeeping is the first and best of all financial skills.

Don‘t trust anyone on biz with financial advice

Buy Chainlink (LINK)

don't fly in the daytime

Buy another 100k holo

Don't waste your time watching anime if you'll be checking blockfolio every 5 minutes. Do it when you can finally disconnect from the market.

short spx, buy bonds

Buy high sell low

Always trust your instincts and cut your losses

Based and redpilled.

Take profits.

If I had FOMO'd into the first holo pump when I wanted to, I would be up 10X right now.
My instincts in 2018 told me that buying ETH at $800 was a good idea, since it had already dropped 30%
This is a good one. Always take profit on the way up, at LEAST as much to cover your initial investment and taxes.

take profit. protect profit.

don't force a trade, let them come to you, market always has opportunity, don't over trade, don't try to out smart bots.

I disagree. Bought TRX and DGTX at (for the time) ATH and made big coins on each. Don't fomo in isn't the same as don't ride a pump

This. My biggest losses have come when I take a trade on the back of a winning trade, and go looking for another one

My advice would be, remove all emotion. Practice looking at red and green charts when you've got skin in the game, until red doesn't scare you and green doesn't thrill you

Stick to your initial plan.
Be patient.
Don't fomo in.

Don't buy anything without a mainnet.

Don't buy anything because of partnerships.

Majority of the tokens are utility tokens , look for what you can DO with the token you bought at the time of buying. If all you can do is hold it in a wallet and hope for a higher price then its a shitcoin no matter what company is behind it.

If your lips feel dry and you don't have any lip balsam handy the natural mucus produced by the wall inside your nose is an excellent substitute.

Attached: lisa simpson3.jpg (1000x1421, 474K)

kek, these retards will never learn
prime example
>shitcoin pumped
>board flooded with posts saying "SHITCOIN IS NEXT 100X THE PUMP HAS BARELY BEGUN" and retards actually buy in

accumulate bitcoin and eth
do not buy anything else

And by "bitcoin" he of course is talking about BSV.
ETH is okay to have a little of, just in case.