Dow jones insider here

dow jones insider here

dow jones will turn red on monday
the shorts went up around 19% since friday

we didn't his the big resistance at ~25500 but people already go out of the market

Attached: intro.jpg (1280x800, 310K)

Crash from october high lasted 2 months, bear trap last always about the same as crash so crash should come in this month

I hope you guys are out of stocks and have food stored, physical silver and gold will skyrocket soon

Attached: j53dj.png (1024x683, 509K)

Physical silver and gold become worthless without economy.
Either your food is valuable, or the metals are, but you can't have both.

Thats just retarded, there will always be need for currency to exhance goods. Take note what happened in 1930 recession, everybody started to use gold and silver as means of exhance. So much so that goverments banned gold and silver to force people to use fiat

Anyone remembers last years massive crash on Monday following the Super Bowl? I wonder if we’ll see the same tomorrow.

YES YOU MOTHERFUCKER

STOCK MARKET GO DOWN
BOOMER HEART GO KABOOMBOOM

Get in here millennial gang, what are you going to do when all of the property in the world is freed up after those bastards die from a heart attack?

i am not talking about a crash, just a downward move but oke

Land will have a high worth espically fruitful land near a source of water

farmers will do best in a economic downfall

I am on vacation in the Caymen Islands then
Prophetic or good timing?

What is stopping silver from hitting 7 dollars?

test

if you go to school, they'll tell you that a barter system can't work because of something called "the double coincidence of wants", which means to sell your gun in exchange for food, you need to find somebody willing to exchange food for a gun.

This problem goes away in a survival situation, since there are like 5 resources/items that are truly essential, and about 10 other less critical but still valuable items that you could also trade for.

Economies developed currencies when they became more complex, when they developed thousands of price levels that couldn't be met by simply doubling or tripling items for barter.

Gold and silver are great for an economy that is rebuilding.

SIlver would be at 25 dollar without manipulation, not taking into notice the upcoming downturn in matkets. With that we could be looking at 100+ per oz

Attached: 23gdgs234.jpg (600x334, 57K)

If you're talking about an early 20th century crash like in 29, you need to understand things were a little different.
Technology has enabled us to leverage invisible assets and money, sure, but they also allow us to recover a lot quick than people expect.

A lot of very smart people said the 2008 crash would last until last year....

Silver is a better investment than gold right now because of a few factors.
Adjusted with inflation it's at an all time low.
It does have industrial properties (it's conductive, shiny, etc.)
There is more above ground gold than silver. There may be more silver IN the ground, but prices in the last 30 years have meant far more effort has gone into mining the gold than the silver. I think the ratio is something stupid like 82:1

>(((developed)))

Gold or silver backed currency would not hinder any development. Infact when seeing the state if world right now i think that much of (((development))) from funnymoney is not really that good.

If you look into the 2007/2008 recession gold fell during the biggest part of the stock market crash into a recession. If you look at 1929 and see the stock market crash gold fell with the market until we hit a depression and then gold rose in response to the depression and ww2 which followed shortly after. Why not just buy gold/silver when the stock market is crashing into a recession?

people will not buy BTC? It is more practical than gold for paying

the stock market will literally go up forever, the government will buy it. this FUD is just an attempt to get more retail shorts as fuel for the fire

>won’t work without electricity and the world wide web
>if you can’t get a signal, you starve
>your phone/computer breaks, you starve
>electricity goes out, you starve
it’s DOA.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Will Jow Forums gift me a world collapse as a present?

I would love you guys forever.

Sure there might be some delay, right now most people dont even know about silver existing as a currency, but that might change if recession starts hitting. Gold might even go down a little first but silver beign so low right now i dont see it going much down.

Try to go and buy food from your nearest shop with bitcoin and see what happens

>DJI insider
Can you larp more please?

Happy birthday

Attached: f231vsd.png (649x703, 191K)

Time to short with like 15x leverage lol.

Wrong. You just need a method to connect to the satellites for the internet.

>single point of failure
it gets hacked, the satellite company goes under, you starve. lol