Bitmex Stories

Lets talk about your Bitmex adventures guys

Attached: 2019-01-28_08-53-06.png (259x189, 12K)

Lets not :^(

I've lost about 10% of the money I put on BitMEX (not much so it's okay). It's a fun platform to learn to trade and I think I'm getting better. I just use 2x leverage. I honestly don't see myself ever cranking that up because I'd rather become good at trading and make 2% gains on small trades every now and then than risk it all on a 1000% trade.

this

please user. I need some motivation

>go 50x long with 0.5 btc (in january)
>drink some coffee and take a smoke
>getting a Mail telling me im liquidated

Fun game

but 50x is really risky. Did you try to trade with only max 10-20 leverage and a tight stop loss?

I don't want to remember

It will always take the opposite position against you. There is no good reason to use this shit.

I don't have any because I'm not a retard that trades on margin.

Attached: 1531596657541s.jpg (249x243, 8K)

This. My investments are with good coins

Attached: CD59A848-09F2-4A73-9654-AB99925C998D.jpg (521x618, 25K)

>My investments are with good coins
Everything down 85-95% during last year.
Shorting with leverage you could have made a fortune and could now buy 10x, 100x or 1000x more of those "good coins".

Got liquidated on 100% of my Crypto stack on 5-Sept. Was kind of a Russian roulette of thing. Take 500% or 0%. I ended up with nothing. And in the first time in 8 years landed back in the job market. Now making enough money to recklessly invest again and probably learn nothing by the time I have racked up a ridiculous amount of money once again. I wonder when boom and bust cycles in any sector stop fooling me.

I'm a complete noob on trading.
5 days ago I put 20€ in bitmex and slowly learned how it works, I actually got from 0.0061BTC to 0.0088BTC by trading x25 in ETH.
It is more risky and fun than I though when I started but I've actually lost some good opportunities because the most active time is when I'm asleep.
Also, what is the minimum deposit to use chat?

I made 40,000 shorting BTC since the crash.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

you'll lose it all because you can't stop gambling

how does shorting work? I can't understand it.

Damn, how can you enjoy trading with 0.008 btc

It's all the money I can waste.

Fair enough

>September 5

Attached: sayo-nara2.png (483x828, 92K)

That’s 44% returns user.

Very nice

You basically bet that the price will go down.

dont play russian roulette with a fully automatic ar 15

>i don't understand leverage
sasuga Jow Forums

lost my whole acccount multiple times, even though I made the right calls. Shorted from 10k back in march, got liquidated on a massive green wick. longed from 6k in july, target was 7400, it turned down at 7357, lost my account; Tried to catch a knife in november, lost my account.

It would appear that you need a different kind of activities.

Did ya notice the pic, sport?

Made a little money(3x principal) shorting alt-coins using little leverage.

My favorites to short: Bitcoin Cash and Tron.

Cash had a predictable pattern of pumping during bitcoin difficulty adjustments just for falling later.

I got caught by the deleveraging bot once but it closed my position on the green and with much more profit than I would have gotten otherwise.