Imagine not buying this at 12 sats yesterday

>imagine not buying this at 12 sats yesterday
>imagine actually doubting Justin "Pumpatron" Sun
Sucks to fucking suck huh biz? BTT squad assemble. Who ready for 30 sats

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-160057.jpg (1080x2240, 409K)

i can't wait to dump my free cones on gullible retards. :D

Attached: 1542249552713.png (1504x1447, 557K)

im far more interested in accumulating more holo at this time.

but cool for you man. when do people get their airdrop if its in cold storage or whatever on tronscan? expect large dump at that time i would imagine.

Attached: moon.jpg (443x615, 46K)

>Being excited over one green candle
Jesus, you lot must be starved o

Daily reminder that ETH is still making 100% moves so if your shitcoin is not replicating that kind of volatility, your coin is shit.

the pump roadmap is like this:
pump BTT to 30 sats next week, then dump it and pump TRX for the airdrop.
After the airdrop, TRX is going to dump and those who received the airdrop will sell BTT at the low. Then it can pump again.

Then you should have bought at 12 sats you monkey.

Unlock of New tokens are on the 11th or something

Alright lets see your 35% gain today. Just getting started fren

I was literally about to fucking buy waiting for a order to go through then bam straight to 14 sats

Oh well my patience is god tier

Truth

Every day a coin is up 35%. Don't pretend like you are some kind of genius investor for this. Tomorrow it will be down but you won't be making threads about that. Instead you'll wait until the next time some kind of pump group targets your shitcoin and you can once again pretend like you know what you are doing.

>being this assblasted for not doing the most obvious buy in history of crypto
Lmao sucks to fucking suck

Lol get ready for the dump down to 10 sats. This pump is temporary.

You can still buy the dip. It's just getting started, fren.

No, I'm not a shitcoin investor. I currently don't have a way to properly fit that risk into my portfolio.

Don't get me wrong, if you make it then I'm happy for you. I'm glad for you if you pick the right shitcoin, I'm just letting you know that every day a coin pumps and every day one of these threads happens. And it is always a different shitcoin. And guess what? Two days later you see the same shitcoin but now with pink wojaks.

If you are shitcoin investors I hope you hold at least 100 different shitcoins because individually they have probably a 1/1000 chance to succeed. Diversify your portfolio, shitcoiners. I believe in you. But please stop making these threads, no one cares. Stop tricking people into pushing your shitcoin higher. Let your product speak for itself.

DONT EVER REPLY TO ME OR JUSTIN'S THREAD EVER AGAIN

Sorry, I forgot you had no product and this is just an elaborate pyramid scheme.

Justin Sun
Bittorrent
Kobe Bryant
Cz
Equals PUMP FUCKING CITY BITCH

The only difference between my shitcoins and your shitcoins is each person's belief that theirs will go higher. Nothing else matters but price action. At the moment ethereum is doing nothing while BTT is sucking up volume from all other shit coins as it gears up massive momentum for another huge pump so why not ride it?

I'm sorry but triple digit shitcoins don't exist. ETH is now a real commodity just like bitcoin.

>as it gears up massive momentum for another huge pump so why not ride it?
I already explained I currently have no way to fit it into my portfolio, and I'm not about to disrupt my risk profile for some 1/1000 probability trade. Only high probability trades in my house.

Bitconnect used to be triple digit

Sharp observation my dear shitcoiner but BCC had widely different fundamentals from what we consider cryptocurrencies.

Does your shitcoin have Carlos Matos the Great?
I thought not. gtfo peasant. BCC $1000 EOY

17 sats here we go boiis
Praise Justin "Pumpatron" Sun

Can disagree with such sound investment anal.