Foreheadgang

>mfw we survived the 2018 bear market with 0% loss

>mfw trading happening in next week friday

>mfw conmetro x100 eoy

Attached: image.jpg (1005x740, 83K)

Absolute CHAD exchange

Attached: IMG_20190201_141044_016.jpg (1280x786, 198K)

early ico investors had 1200%+ bonuses.. everyone will market sell the moment it lists

Here you can see Kevin's daughter waiting for the dumb bizlet's money for another trip to Disneyland on company funds.

Attached: coinmetro.jpg (859x1280, 215K)

>mfw low tier burger fud

It's HAPPENING!

Everyone with bonuses can't sell for 3-6 months kek

Coinmetro CHADS

Attached: IMG_20181214_121001_008.jpg (297x647, 31K)

wen Xcm mint sirs

Next week

Attached: CoinMetro_Moon.jpg (695x951, 159K)

>>mfw conmetro x100 eoy
0 x 100 = 0

checks out

Attached: 1548102585440.jpg (500x508, 17K)

How do you market sell when nobody is there to buy your bags and you’re competing against literally 10,000 bagholders

Never thought of this. kek.

it's flash dumping to low sats value until (if) buyers get in.
I'm sleeping on this. gonna check in a few months if it's worth selling.
all or nothing at this stage, not expecting anything.

It could actually be a really good opportunity to buy more in a month or so. Cut your losses from ICO, double down when it inevitably turns to shit. If you can sell, you got lucky but either way eventually this will moon and buying in if it dumps to 1c is literally free money.
The thing about Coinmetro is if we have another good run in a year or two XCM will go through the roof.
100x on 1c is only a dollar, we predicted this would easily hit $1 when we bought in for up to 14c.
Just be patient because this will be free money eventually.

This

The 1c floor is genius but I dont think it will go this low

Kevin is actually a bit more clever than plebbit/telegram tards think. He is going sell his own tokens first, and let the market obliterate his XCM, and buy back his own bags for 1-2cents each. Sell again as the exchange develops a user base in the next bull run. Rinse and repeat. It's a beautiful scam, desu.

this

Of the 10% allocated to team members, I wonder how much Kevin owns.
I doubt he’ll be able to sell them without anyone interested in buying.

Like do you really think a paper trading period of a week or two of having “virtual XCM” is gonna attract interest and bring in new buyers to dump your XCM bags? They have no money left to advertise and there will be no buy orders. Just put more fiat in when this inevitably bleeds to 1c and load up for the next bull market

Nope.