Imagine biz missing the easiest pump of the year

buy 14-15
target 1: 22 sat
target 2: 30 sat
target 3: 38 sat

Attached: DyfHU2AWwAEm2YS.jpg (1004x1200, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHxG7J2bpcY
youtu.be/kJBxgSqLGzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Target 1: 10 sat
>Target 2: 8 sat
> Target 3: 6 sat
Fixed it for you user

So wait, let's get this straight. There going to monetize a system that rips and steals copyrighted material and start charging for it?

Well, someone's going to just open another pirate bay and everyone will use the free one again. Hahah

imagine going against mpaa and riaa
stupid fucks
you cannot win

damn this guy is cancer of crypto

tron VS f b i

you tell us who wins

dont be stupid

if this guy is still relevant and around than it means the big bubble hasn't happen yet, thank god I am still early in this shit.

I wanted to buy at 12 last night but I need to wait until Thursday for my fucking funds to clear on Coinbase.

I'm getting motherfucking JUST'd right now.

copyright is only a thing in the USA and a couple more civilized european commie shitholes

most of the rest of the world (piss and shitskins) torrent an enormous amount of content without fear of reprisal

Sun is clever by trying to monetize niggers and pisskins pirating movies, but I doubt it will work because they are far too stupid to utilize the platform how it is intended

This chink sure know how to shill.

Scammer scamming people with a scamcoin in a scam exchange
youtu.be/uHxG7J2bpcY

anyways its literally just another ICO for tron

Sun is a scumbag, but he knows how to scam like the most devious little chink rat

this process will repeat itself

Tron acquires tech, mints billions of tokens for that tech, sells imaginary tokens for millions, uses part of profit to buy more tech, repeat. He can stall development for a decade, and nobody can ever come after him for not providing a product or service, because tokens aren't shares and give no shareholder rights.

kek, he's such an evil little faggot, but part of me admires him

>doesn’t pay with Visa on coinbase
what gives, user? Your bank isn’t partnered with Visa?

those chinks ruin the whole industry
sun and cz are most disgusting scammers in crypro by far

>tweets numbers
>divides them by users
>shills a pump himself
classic "buy my scam without a product"

you are going to have to write on your taxes "BitTorrent" if you purchase this piece of shit fyi

Usually it costs an extra 5% with fees and then they charge a foreign currency exchange fee whenever I use my debit. I was hoping it would hover around 12 a few more days so I could avoid the extra fees and maybe even dip down to 10. Oh well, on to the next one.

>reporting taxes when the IRS is ten years behind auditing and probably gonna be out of work in a couple weeks
>reporting taxes on alt/alt transactions rather than what you just cash out on Coinbase

yikes

blockchain + torrent + marketing

good plan, let's see if the execute it correctly.

Bro, any body or entity that capitalizes on copyright material gets fucking hammered by the law somewhere.
The only reason torrent sites are still
Up is because they make money from advertisement not people downloading shit.

This shit gonna either moon and get FUCKED do hard or just never do anything.

youtu.be/kJBxgSqLGzk

>jail time
lmao, dumb clickbaiting faggot. Imagine actually thinking Sun, CZ or any other big name scamming chink is ever going to get any repercussions.

what have torrents to do with blockchain?

ahhh, bro, i remember you...i started that thread (everyone calling me an idiot, btw). sorry dude, that sucks.

>not understand how taxes work
>going to prison

Yeah this was a sure thing as far as I was concerned. Not sure if I will buy in now, it will probably be trading in the 20s by Thursday.

>it will probably be trading in the 20s by Thursday
more like 10s

>imagine not using the older versions of Bit Torrent
>imagine not using private trackers
>imagine not using /t/ links
>imagine not using RARBG

I don't understand him. He said Tron's code is faulty yet he was one of the developer? Ironically said his code is shit. He's salty af tbhq.

Price is bouncing between 16 and 17 and I'm almost ready to fomo in with this whole stack. Should I do it? Tell me please.

Attached: Selection_009.png (446x770, 71K)

I really dont understand what the point of BTT is

I would. Obvious that even in the unlikely event this is a local top the actual top is at least a 2x from here

Also you can use the usdt pair as a barometer. Price there is a lot closer to 17 than 16 (when you do the conversion) now. You probably have awhile to think about it if it wobbles between 17 and 18 though so no rush (filling at 17 obviously)

Alright, I'm going to try to get in. Gonna park the buy on 16 and if I get it, it was meant to be. They better pump this shit as hard as they can

God damn the current iteration of crypto-currency is such a fucking scam. I feel bad for anyone who immediately discredits anyone saying crypto is a scam without actually thinking it through.
99.9% of crypto’s are straight up, undeniably created to take your money.
Crypto is literally a decentralized ponzi scheme.

Everything you're saying is unironically true. But don't lose sight of the simple fact that you can make money on a scam.

Just buy the USDT pair

Attached: 1526551080474.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>target
How to spot a stupid nigger that is about to lose his money.

You are a Eurocentrist retard. The rest of the world is not a digital police state.

Bullrun will never come thanks to this scamming faggot. Stop giving crypto bad name, you disgusting chink.

it’s already over, normies don’t only fall for their scams, they even worship them.
i can’t believe people unironically consider him and fucking scammer CZ geniuses. they will be fucked really hard and crypto never go back to ath

CZ is actually a fucking genius and did more for crypto than a brainlet like you could ever understand. Imagine if we were stuck using bittrex during the golden bull.

Also he probably cashed out so much and has so much tether that it could go to zero and he'd still be a billionaire.

>created a platform for pumping chink scams and getting huge listing fees for listing scams
>’genius’

its just another combine crypto with x shitcoin

like the only thing i can imagine would be to distribute the file hashes on a blockchain, but there is not really any profit to be made from that

kek.nice get. There’s a guy with a 200 btc order at 16. He pulled it to make 16 look weak so people would sell. And then put it right back when the dump kicked in

saw that too. people have to be retarded to sell before the airdrop not thinking there won't be a major pump before

Oh trust me, I hold a fuck ton of crypto. I also bought BitConnect at $5 (knowing it was bullshit).

Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it. Wish me luck.