28 years, no degree

I know how to code in phyton (monkey code level)

Previous exeperience : no one, no IT related jobs

Certs I want to get: Comptia+ sec+, Amazon AWS architect

I want then to fake my working experience

What are the chances of getting hired as entry level security analist with all that stuff?

If not ciber-security analist which other job IT related would I look for?

Attached: n.png (1920x1080, 694K)

L O N D O N

>entry level security analist
0.0001%

You'd get fired within two weeks, even if somehow you do get the job.

Are lines 46 and 47 unreachable code?

>You'd get fired within two weeks, even if somehow you do get the job.
Could you exaplain why? If I get comptia+?

Degrees are worthless. Write a fake resume and just wing it. I give you 50% chance.

Attached: XionToast.png (500x550, 334K)

>Being this retarded

Don't listen to elitists and NEETs. BTW, 99% anyone denigrating your prospects is not a successful person themselves, they typically don't engage in such petty sophistry(which is why they're successful).

I literally just talked to a normal dude who is in cybersec. Think about how mentally cucked 15-35 year olds are, most of us are totally worthless. If you can harness your focus/attention/intention truly and be disciplined, you will find a job and all those certs will help you get there.

Find meetup groups, network(meetup.com). Make friends who do what you want to do and use their friendship to hold you accountable, because no one wants to be the asshole who says they are interested in/doing x but when they get asked about it have nothing to say because they aren't really doing shit.

Certs, networking, projects, github, oh and stop caring what asshats say on fucking hentai forums FOR FUCK SAKE

t.retard.

No exp, going to get an AWS architect cert. Lol, good luck with your fail.

dont listen to this guy he is probably an asukafag

First tip, spell cyber properly if you want to look legit.

>No exp, going to get an AWS architect cert. Lol, good luck with your fail.

That shit is really easy, really easier than SQL bro, for what I hve seen in a Udemy course

>Find meetup groups, network(meetup.com). Make friends who do what you want to do and use their friendship to hold you accountable, because no one wants to be the asshole who says they are interested in/doing x but when they get asked about it have nothing to say because they aren't really doing shit.

Are you sure? If not cyber-sec which other IT related job could I look for?

You look for whatever job you can get and figure out where to go from there nigger. Why are you asking stupid questions instead of doing shit faggot? That's what you should be concerned with.

So long as you go around asking everyone what you "should" be doing you are going to be pathetic and stagnant. Am I fucking sure? Am I fucking sure that networking with professionals and hobbyists is going to help you get into the field? What the fuck is wrong with you?

If this shit is so easy then why don't you go fucking ace it, TOP GUN? Fuck you

>which other IT related job could I look for?
>I know how to code in phyton (monkey code level)
uh idk, unlike you im not really good with logical thinking, maybe code monkey

Ok, but remember that studing and taking certs requires energy and money, and I don't want to wast neither of the 2

You're too fucking inept and ineffective to carry yourself and you ask stupid questions, you're already fucked because you seek validation and advice from retards so maybe you really are a fag - just go suck a dick you dumb loser or go to REDDIT if you need ass pats and encouragement for the "easy stuff" that requires too much "energy and money" to be worth it if you fail

dumb bitch if you don't enjoy doing it now when everything is fresh and new then you aren't going to make it, EVER, you should prob see a psych about being gay, retard

b&r
op, what user is trying to tell you through his anger issues is that you have to put on your big boy pants and shake hands. learning is good, doing is better. you can spend your whole life with no result just learning stuff, at some point you also need a way to let other people know you are in fact someone who delivers

>I want then to fake my working experience
Fuck working experience, create a portfolio instead. Start a security blog and key in whatever vulnerabilities you found in the Android source code. Write about game theory, contribute to the Tor project, or just freelance website building for clients, or low-code games for /co/.

Attached: idk-scr-saga-kevinkaywho-found-a-job-opening-that-27275837.png (500x455, 47K)

It's true I'm angry but I used to be like OP. I want him to succeed. Every OG programmer I know has an experience of being surrounded by retards. If you're on Jow Forums chances are you are already more tech oriented than most of the population, your problems will lie not in your lack of experience, but in your lack of DOING

What nigger speak is this

go for technical engineer in your local IT corporation and you will gain there experience and take some courses if you are good.

what if op already know this and asked the question to probe if there are any unknowns in how he sees the situation or perhaps to save some time going in circles thanks to advice of someone experienced?