What will coinbase do?

what will coinbase do?

Attached: binance.png (1340x629, 45K)

List LINK.

nothing because binance still can't deposit funds back into the users accounts. Only accepts the FIAT money, can't give it back

do you need kyc and all that shit?

The fees are higher. I was able to purchase more BTC on coinbase than binance.

yes, you need kyc, fucking niggers.

I've had a Binance account for over 1 year, are they going to ask existing customers to complete kyc even if all the credit/debit traffic is 1 way for now? You can't really charge it back on a debit card..

The fees are slightly less on binance for larger orders. It's either 3.5% or $10

>he missed the part where it said whichever is higher

>Simplex is an Israeli-based payment service provider

Basically anything significant (over $300) and you're paying 3.5%.
Coinbase model still applies here as well I imagine the 'spot' price will be higher for Bitcoin/ethereum.

Nonetheless, this is a step in right direction. Whoever has given them the liquidity to do this thinks bitcoin is going lower...

I agree. Stay on the sidelines if you are not in already. I'm all in on a shitcoin with low volume, so selling low right now would be stupid.

Well for one they're not going to be doing this for long. Literally every single cardholder has been subjected to credit card fraud whether or not they have been made aware in the past year. Specifically you've definitely been affected if they have mailed you a new card more often than not any time in the last year and a half.

Thing you don't know is that a lot of the money that drove the price up was a large amount of credit card fraud to the tune of billions of dollars.

They did cut off that faucet pretty quick, and all it really costed them was a few extra hours running the printing presses but they will not be letting that happen twice so expect this to be closed out within a couple of months if not immediately and then they will only be able to accept debit again.

Binance was given the momentary go-ahead because they have actual backing and have agreed to cover the banks losses in the event that the new security measures put out in the last year don't hold up.

And they will certainly not hold up.

nice dumbfuck tier FUD. I have cashed out dozens of thousands of dollars to my bank account. maybe stop talking about shit which you know noting about user. how does that sound fuckwit?

Damn did I hit the nail on the head or something y'all just up and left the thread didn't even want to talk about it. That's okay have a bump and mahybe next time don't stick out like a sore thumb eh?

>trusting Binance with your debit/credit/bank information

Attached: cringe pepe.png (250x202, 8K)

this conversation is about Binance you tard.

>what is binance jersey

Pretty much all credit cards block crypto purchases now.

Listen pal, you shit on a street ok. I don't need to argue with you.

for the record guys, who cares about CC purchases. Its merely the fact you can purcahse from Binance now directly. Although yeah, their fee is a bit crazy.

Attached: grunts.png (973x544, 521K)

why are credit cards a big thing? If you want to buy with credit, you can just transfer your credit card money to your bank account and purchase it that way. ¨banning¨ credit cards doesn't prevent any1 from purchasing crypto with borrowed money

>tfw you realize cash is just a second layer to your banking systems coin

checked

are u that dumb u think u cant charge back a debit card transaction? lul