LTO

Ok fuckers.
I'm interested in this coin but I just got two concerns. If you answer them I'll sell some CHX gains for LTO.
- What is up with the total supply?
- Does the coin have any value?

Attached: lto.png (582x183, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42
reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/amobr7/lto_network_livecontracts_trollbridge_many/
bitmax.io/#/home
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The token mechanics are shit - businesses need to buy the token to run the platform BUT they get a fuck load of tokens for free for signing on as a client.

Don’t touch this garbage

lmao, retard.

Comments like yours make me think this is a p&d group doing this

Cool then don't buy

Fine, I will just stick to my CHX

Ya chx and rte are much better

Have fun with LTO, but dont forget Gilbert.

it pumped today because of a p&d group
>Can I profit from this?
Ofc you can user but you have to time it so your not left holding bags
Token is used only to run nodes which reward 1-2%

This. There's two "pools" a tradable pool aka LTO you can buy on mainnet and "mainnet pool" So you buy LTO tokens off an exchange then you literally have to pay the fees of that exchange plus 100 LTO to use the tokens you just but on the mainnet to stake, you also have to pay 100 LTO again to make them tradeable, Read the papers on shitcoins like this.

Met to say you can buy it on exchanges not on mainnet

Clients like Heineken or Deloitte do not need to actually buy the tokens from the market to utilise LTO's chain. They have the option to, but multinationals and governments often don't want to deal with tokens. The only thing they need to do is set up a node on the mainnet, those with LTO tokens can then lease out their tokens to Deloitte for example. This way Deloitte does not need LTO tokens but they do use LTO tokens.

Now, lets take the waste management project between LTO, the Netherlands, and Belgium. LTO is saving these governments $30m a year by streamlining their processes using live contracts.

These live contracts actively instruct humans and computers about steps in a workflow.For each workflow process they are required to spend 1 LTO for a transaction. On a phone call, they estimated that the waste management system would require 18,000,000 workflows or tokens a year.

Now, when you take into account that they are saving these governments $30m, how much do you think they would be willing to pay to save themselves $30m?

Right now, about 8x the number of tokens are moving from tradeable wallets to the mainnet to be locked up into nodes. 3.4m have already been taken out of the circulating supply. People are locking up their coins into nodes or leasing their coins into nodes that will be utilized by the impressive list of clients via live contracts and these decentralised workflows.

Attached: LTO Troll Bridge.png (424x62, 6K)

Here is the latest transparency report on the token from about a week ago. This project is a true fucking gem. Tell me another project that post their revenue statements, the contracts they have between clients, and has such an impressive list of multinational companies & goverments, while being around a $700k cap. There is none, because this is a fucking gem.

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42

A little bit more in depth explaining in layman terms than what you will get here in fagviile

reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/amobr7/lto_network_livecontracts_trollbridge_many/

^ Great thread about LTO if you want to learn more

chx is better, rte is just as shitty

Lmaoo CHX sucks and thats why its' biggest holders are moving to RTE

CHX mooned 15x in month

fuck you

Attached: 1549190308063.png (266x377, 227K)

RTE is a shitcoin that literally pivoted its entire business model just to fool retards like you. 'We're a tokenization project now, hurrr'. Say what you want about chx but in a year when rte has 10$ of volume we'll see whos laughing

CHX, QNT, and LTO are some of the best projects out there and true gems of this market. LTO is the lowest cap right now, so it is by far the best opportunity.

Just bought in. Thanks!

Chx is leagues better than Rate3

Guy with LTO network as his name on an anonymous board, uses Reddit formatting. Probably never been in this site before. Stay away guys.

LOLLL fuck y'all, get ur head outta ur ass. these r suck limp ass barks against buying .. lets be real. this is no investment, we r all here to profit off a hot tip n quick flip. that reddit thread lists very good pampamentals (tokenometrics, big name clients, govt partnership, "rEaL uSe CaSe", and made up words like trollbridges/live contracts). its a fresh chart w/ fresh price history (not on coinmarketcap) w/ a fresh narrative w/ significant volume and under $1m cap.. the only thing that would make this better is if liquidity was on idex.. be real with urselves.. will this shitcoin pump? fucking DUHHH

>This is no investment
>Mainnet out with clients
>Under 1M MC
>Deloitte announcement in the next weeks
kys

How to buy
Newbie here

Sign up on bitmax. Takes thirty seconds. Quality experience so far. bitmax.io/#/home

The shills always use there ignorance as an excuse to attack LTO. Even using fake fees LMAO. FYI there’s a 39% fee for private sale to switch to the er20 (which is the speculative trading asset).

*Only touching the tip of the iceberg This shit is ingenious.

More I dive in, more I love. Easy fucking money!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: LTO Meme.png (449x294, 130K)

This. This. This

Maestro is one of the best. He was calling QNT before the entire market knew about it. Now, he is saying that LTO is going to pull a QNT move.

Attached: Maestro LTO QNT move.png (579x71, 11K)

This thing is going to pump so fucking hard these next few months. Now, we got 3.7m tokens moved from circulating supply to mainnet to be set up for nodes. More and more tokens are moving over everyday. The circulating supply is drying up and private sale / seed round can't dump because of the bridge toll fee. Everything is primed for the fucking moon.

Attached: LTO ICO dog.png (576x534, 31K)

Well, looks like it's at the top. No use fomo'ing in now

Attached: It'sOgre.png (611x59, 4K)

I don't think that the 800k marketcap will last long. I don't plan on selling any until this gets closer to 10m. There will be a lot of volatility in the near term, but long term, this is only going one direction.

True, He is doing a good job.
Which project has more transparency than LTO and a working product with clients? Oh right, no one.
Proof of Clients: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn

Even Blockchain Brad, one of the most critical, sceptical FA guys, is a fan of LTO.

Attached: LTO Blockchain Brad.png (846x92, 11K)

Back to your loo you go ranjeesh

is bitmax another one of those wash trading scam exchanges? No liq on Idex kek.

Bitmax is surprisingly a really good exchange. This thing is fucking mooning. And the party is just getting started.

lto token has no value
real marketcap is 6 million
it is being shilled by a pump and dump group

Clients like Heineken or Deloitte do not need to actually buy the tokens from the market to utilise LTO's chain. They have the option to, but multinationals and governments often don't want to deal with tokens. The only thing they need to do is set up a node on the mainnet, those with LTO tokens can then lease out their tokens to Deloitte for example. This way Deloitte does not need LTO tokens but they do use LTO tokens.

Now, lets take the waste management project between LTO, the Netherlands, and Belgium. LTO is saving these governments $30m a year by streamlining their processes using live contracts.

These live contracts actively instruct humans and computers about steps in a workflow.For each workflow process they are required to spend 1 LTO for a transaction. On a phone call, they estimated that the waste management system would require 18,000,000 workflows or tokens a year.

Now, when you take into account that they are saving these governments $30m, how much do you think they would be willing to pay to save themselves $30m?

Quality projects stand out during the bear market

Attached: LTO Dutch Blockchain.png (422x86, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40

The pump is coming. I've been trying to warn you. This will be the next 20x bag like QNT and CHX. And you heard it here first.

Attached: LTO Network Partners.png (953x528, 147K)

When exactly did quant do a X20 ranjeet?

Lmao you non-believer faggots showed the same resentment for HOT. How’d work out for you?

Hot doesnt have scam written all over it.

LOL project shares transparent contracts with multinational clients and governments, literally shares their revenue sheets, and you call it scam.

This is not a fucking scam faggots.

Working with Heineken and Deloitte. Saving the Netherlands and Belgium $30m a year on a waste transportation pilot program.

Read the client list of multinationals:
-Dekra $1.9 billion
-Stena Line $12 billion
-Cemex $18 billion
-Generali $68.5 billion
The list goes on and on.
Not to mention, fucking heineken and deloitte!!!
Already generating revenue, creating value.
I repeat, this is not a fucking drill!!!
This is your opportunity to ride the next CHX and QNT!!!!

You obviously werent here early shilling HOT. It was literally called a scam nonstop, hence why none of you dumb fucks listened when I was spreading the good word of the ICO. It struggled.

Just relax lol, LTO will moon. IBM Watson integration even before Hyperledger kek
If people don't know what this means they are retarded.

When exactly were you guys planning to dump?

I will sell at 20m

Attached: LTO IMB Watson 400%.png (731x495, 160K)

Idk. I'm waiting for the announcement by Deloitte.

All those firms and still cant get a legit exchange going?

It only just launched two weeks ago. Already on bitmax, bilaxy, dchain, idex, and hotbit. I bet they will get more exchanges in the coming months. And desu, Bitmax is actually a really good exchange. Easy to use and everything is smooth.

I feel good after filling my bag

Attached: 20181110_154157.jpg (1072x1072, 777K)

What's your bag size in ETH ?

About as big as your mom's tits

Attached: Market Maker.png (394x450, 94K)

kek mcap is 6m, not 600k
Good luck buying bags sir

This is not true. For one, to take out their coins and sell them, they would literally have to pay up to a 100% “trollbridge” fee. So yeah the supply is 35 million. Not 10x that as you suggest. You are an idiot and have no comprehension of detailed explanations.

Second, most are LOCKED for up to a year.

Your logic is flawed and retarded.

Lol not true.

Here is the latest transparency report on the token from about a week ago. Marketcap is now about $1m. Check for yourself on coingecko.

The current fee for moving from mainnet to a tradeable wallet is 41%. And more tokens are actually moving away from tradeable wallets onto the mainnet to be locked into nodes. The supply is drying up and people are learning about how badass this project is. This will continue to pump for the next few months and pull a 20x.

It's a 7m market cap coin not a 1m you retards

Literally a 900k cap right now.

Put this into perspective -

LTO NETWORK - already working with IBM, the Dutch Govt and Heineken, with moon mission tokenomics

$950k market cap

Agrello - dead

$9,050,000 market cap

Do the maths biz

Proof of the Ministry of infrastructure of Netherlands using Legal Things One LTO Network for their waste management (which is absolutely massive in the Netherlands)

sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/

Lies. Someone would have to burn 41% of their stack to take it out right now. What you are saying basically is that EVERYONE even their institutional investors would have to take out all of their tokens right fucking now. They would have to burn nearly 40% OF THE TOTAL FUCKING SUPPLY TO GET THEM OUT. This would never fucking happen. Therefore, the cap is around 1 Million because this is the actual TRADEABLE amount of coins.

where do i buy this? i am dutch il trust them unless they are not white

Bitmax

it always is user, biz getting flooded en masse with multiple threads on a coin nobody has ever heard of before. ...and multiple fake as fuck 'enthusiasts' for something that has never been posted about before, but all of the sudden here are all these 'anons' holding this shit project and knowing all about it... talking about getting rich and giving buy and sell targets, trying to stir up FOMO... si sure about how great the project is. this is pure pump and dump. buy and get ass fucked

$1m market cap

Clients that most projects can only dream of

sure thing pajeet

DYOR on DADI, lto has shit token economics, dadi will do a x5 just from clients needing it to use the network in a few weeks.