Times they are a-changing

Times they are a-changing.

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/1090981547144994816

Beginning of 2018 was so comfy with Roger and Craig on the same team.

Attached: BCH and BSV.png (587x558, 58K)

>(hashtag)#ShillAnythingIHold

If you have reason to shill it you have reason to hold it.

he left out #btc

the shitcoin has split up in two even larger shitcoins
they are basically creating shit out of thin air at this point

because hes a faggot

What a massive faggot, fuck Roger, fuck Craig, fuck Johansson, and fuck jannies

LOL, he is still coping with his fork while based satoshi is living the dream and making bitcoin great again.

Attached: STIFF.png (802x801, 883K)

nigger literally got rich from getting lucky on the BTC train. this lowlife wouldnt need to seek twitter normie points if he was actually successful, with a real life applicable skill. also who the fuck keeps their 400k cars out in the open especially in the winter? retard rage manifested.

BTC is still a dead project. Less and less adoption every day while more and more understand that Lightning Network won't scale.

Attached: disney03.jpg (2000x3000, 1.31M)

Got rich lucky..

He fucking created BTC

Kys

Lucky? What are you puffing? He literally invented bitcoin. I wouldn't say that's luck

NO PROOF.

BILLIONAIRE MODE

are you niggers this stupid. satoshis wallet is still untouched he posted keys that have been proven to be false. he only says hes satoshi so that pajeets like you two buy into his shitcoin.

didn't know faketoshi invented bitcoin

Ignoring the people that has vouched for him it's pretty clear from his knowledge alone that he was in fact part of Satoshi. Probably the only part still alive.

Craig's claim is that Satoshi was him, Dave Kleiman and David Ree for anybody wondering.

Attached: peach5.jpg (800x800, 351K)

fuck off craig nobody here likes you

They aren't his cars.
Same with a yacht which he implied was his. An autistic man looked up the boat name and confronted faketoshi with the evidence on Twitter. His tweeted response was "if it flies, floats or fucks - rent it"
Which is actually smart.
But still his tweet brags are disingenuous.

This is somebody that doesn't care about anything. This guy is fake.

The writing's on the wall and bards are singing songs about him. Strange how you chose to be both blind and deaf.

Attached: shantae2.jpg (800x1162, 756K)

To all of you who don't understand that Craig is Satoshi:

The proof is in the pudding. Unfortunatly you are so mentally handicapped that you don't even know where or what the pudding is, and even if I force-fed it to you, you still wouldn't understand. You are all blinded by feelings, and don't have high enough IQ to see the world for what it is. I'm sorry you had to find out through me that you're retarded.

>imagine being this retarded
BTC will still be here in 10 years, your pre-mined chinese shitcoin won't

Attached: bitcoin-pizza-day.jpg (1600x1600, 1.17M)

subhuman level IQ

Segwitcoin (BTC) is overcomplex non-scaling garbage and of course it will be here in 10 years, just very far down on coinmarketcap.

Attached: incoming train.png (460x572, 139K)

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: sage.jpg (125x118, 2K)

that's really funny