Name a bigger piece of shit.

Attached: VDD7GERE.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-mainnet-the-launch-and-beyond-4cd7e113369f
blog.zilliqa.com/more-details-on-zilliqas-token-generation-event-4e1b78e0cf5a
explorer.zilliqa.com/blocks
viewblock.io/zilliqa/charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarded? This is better than 99% of shitcoins on the market.

Let me know when you can actually use the mainnet, let me know why there's a need for 8 billion tokens.

Enjoy mining those IOU's...where have I seen that before, oh yay, Walton..... hahhahhahahhahahahaah

Attached: 1548986250969.jpg (540x720, 15K)

>Let me know when you can actually use the mainnet
I'm not your Twitter feed.
>let me know why there's a need for 8 billion tokens.
What is unitary bias, Mr. Trebek?

So you can't answer either one, how interesting.

>shills his garbage
>won't answer simple questions about it
>gets angry

Slav?

I tried setting up to mine this shit but then gave up trying to install GPU drivers lol.

You faggots really need to be spoonfeed, don't you?

Token Swap

We are glad to announce that we are working with the following exchanges to support the token swap from ERC20 to native ZIL tokens, which is expected to commence from late Q1 2019. The exact timelines will be different for different exchanges. Please note that there is no action required from ZIL token holders at the moment.

The bootstrap phase will help protect the newly launched network, which will end after 313 DS epochs. There is no precise time for each DS epoch. 313 DS epochs should run for roughly a month’s time. (313 is also the number we chose for SLIP-0044 for ZIL.)

After the bootstrap phase ends, till June 2019, we will work with different exchanges for swapping ERC20 ZIL to native ZIL tokens. During this period, no change will be made to the ERC20 ZIL tokens, which will continue to be transferable. We expect the token swap to be completed by June 2019, and we plan to freeze ERC20 ZIL tokens thereafter.

Source: blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-mainnet-the-launch-and-beyond-4cd7e113369f

I'll even do you mouthbreathing street shitters another solid and link you details about the token metrics: blog.zilliqa.com/more-details-on-zilliqas-token-generation-event-4e1b78e0cf5a

You think you can handle it from here?

Literally doesn't answer my question, literally says there's no precise time when you can actually use the mainnet that's running, just a rough estimate of a month. keyword estimate

Literally/cant/use/the/mainnet/for/atleast/a/month l m a o

at least you tried to answer so how about this

8 billion tokens, why needed?

Doesn’t make it not shit lol

>rough estimate
You mean like every single blockchain upgrade ever? Using block heights for these kinds of things are so unbelievably standard I'm shocked you're even complaining about it.

Multivac will make this shit coin worthless

It just keeps dumping, fuck chinks so hard.

>muh mainnet
*unusable training wheels stage until June, enjoy your pump resistant bags guelo, thanks for the money*

explorer.zilliqa.com/blocks
FYI the latest DS Block mined is #21

A swing trade gone wrong. At 520 it's already above my buying price damnit.
But if I sell now and rebuy my linkies it's still a success, I sold LINK at 15k.

You realize this is a 3 year hold minimum right?

viewblock.io/zilliqa/charts
if we keep going with 10 DS epochs by day it should be done in a month

In 3 years 90% of the top 100 on cmc will be dead.

Of course they will, because 90% of the top 100 are literal scams. This isn't one of them though.

Literally every coin in the top 100 has worse fundamentals than ZIL. You have to understand that ZIL has one of the biggest Chink whales trading it. That means there won't be any significant pump anytime soon.

F U N

You bought into the TX/sec meme.

While not understanding thats a useless fundamental

Fuck chinks

nope. this shit is a total clusterfuck.

Attached: ok mate.png (324x147, 22K)

Link

>t. cocksucking faggot

Also, this .

>m-make sure to have some ZIL in case eth doesn’t work out

Attached: 801CFE8F-69B9-476A-B783-D519B586747D.jpg (600x284, 55K)

what difference does it make how many tokens there are? did you buy 42coin?

ZIL always has the lowest effort FUD.

Yes because FUD means the information brought up against it is false

nothing bought up against Zil is false it's quite literally a shitcoin you can't use for anything for at least the next month with a 8 billion circulating supply. There's no FUD here just facts.

a month isn't a long time
who gives a shit about the circulating supply

well the project isn't shit, its probably one of the only projects that can say it has "good tech" and there is serious research and development going into it

but that doesnt mean shit as far as the token is concerned, welcome to crypto

gooked. just buy chx instead

They take it slow but safe, much preferable imo, especially when we're talking about tech like ZIL and not the usual shitcoin, their success is much more important for the whole space.

that is because nobody cares enough about this non-tgreatening mismanaged shit project to invest any effort in fud. sorry user

Attached: 2AF50E6B-20B4-4DD1-A5FE-55F61A2C66B6.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I don't really get why scaling needs to happen in its own chain? Will zilliqua be a shitcoins machine later like Eth? How much to make it with this shitcoin?

They have explained this. This isn't an internet meme token generator the way that Ethereum is. This project is more along the lines of Constellation and Rchain.

Remember this is the sort of people who have money in Zilliqa.

So it's a scam? Thanks user for the heads up

Circulating supply is literally a meme user.

If it's not BTC, ETH or XMR then a good rule of thumb is it's a scam until proven otherwise. Rchain is a confirmed scam, Constellation is a possible scam. I'm talking more in terms of architecture and focus on map/reduce though.

You need to have decent grasp of the tech if you wan't to survive this cycle, even tho it seems like it's not important rightnow it'll be in the near future. Being dependent on other people thoughts isn't ideal because the decision will be made in favour of the rhetorical.

how do you misspell want

It's called phoneposting you tard

Literally just read this.

Herro loundeyes, why you FUD zirriqa??!!? It make you lich, you want be lich light?

Attached: 7484896458.jpg (501x585, 44K)

This is quite literally the only chink coin worth holding

Sweetie? ICX exists. It's the ultimate buttfuck coin.

Xmr? This has been proven backdoored by the FBI. It's an obvious honeypot for illegal activities

I'm interested in smart contracts because digitising legal agreements seems better than investing in meme tokens or older tech.