Am I retarded for having any hope on in BTC?

So I have 11 BTC. I like how we are hovering around the 200 daily MA, which confirmed the 2015 bottom, so historically we are at a reversal point. I’m thinking we are at the accumulation stage right now. Reasons to be long term bullish include halvening scarcity, potential for institutional money to come in, and implementation of scalability solutions, to name a few. I don’t believe crypto or BTC will go to zero, that’s fucking retarded because BTC has solid fundamentals (trustless, sound storage of value) but Insuppose it could go to the $1000 range, but at the same time, I feel like it will probably only go to the mid $2000’s as there will be heavy but pressure in that area due to said fundamentals and bullish outlook.

Attached: 60A68E4C-17D4-48AA-A0A2-CCC78E2B2C9E.png (448x349, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2019/02/03/bitcoin-lightning-network-thrive-amid-crypto-downturn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice just bought 100k

>sound storage of value
>loses 50% of value in a day

>brainlet

Lightning Network progress - real world use case:

newsbtc.com/2019/02/03/bitcoin-lightning-network-thrive-amid-crypto-downturn/

Attached: 5FF92D3A-C307-430E-8049-92CA411EA1B2.jpg (1058x904, 95K)

>As of the time of writing, the scaling system can facilitate upwards of 628 BTC, $2.18 million, at maximum capacity.
lul Im sure muh LN is gonna save bitcoin

Stay poor

BTC has solid fundamentals indeed. Unlike the shitcoins, BTC has many practical uses and the internal bitcoin economy is very active. Bitcoin can only go up but the subjectivity of the value of the technology means that bitcoin will fluctuate in bump and run patterns. Bumps will occur when the world needs bitcoin the most, and runs will occur when this demand goes down and active users liquidate their bitcoin.

As you can see I am a diehard advocate of BTC and it is the future, but unless you are a whale that has power inside the community by brokering important transactions, I don't think you should blindly hold bitcoin.

Your question is retarded. Imagine that there was no bitcoin price. What do you think a trustless store of value should be worth. $1? $10? $1 billion?
Gold is also a sound trustless store of value. Bitcoin forks are also sound trustless stores of value. So you have to take these into account because they will steal market share from bitcoin.

None of those things you listed are as secure as btc, it is the strongest and safest store of value on Earth.

Perhaps Bitcoin will finally revert back into an actual currency rather than an investment target

Bitcoin has no use outside of speculation. BSV is the real Bitcoin, but the Vishnu lives in the blockchain and people avoid it. We need something with a good public face, which is otherwise just (get it, just!) Bitcoin with another name, with a good number of TPS.

2.18 million now.
It was 50k 6 months ago

LN is seeing massive growth and development

BTC is far too volatile for being a reliable currency. A dollar today will have about the same market value as a dollar tomorrow, but just in the past month, Bitcoin has deflated to 84% of its previous dollar value.

Dollar is inflationary, so it literally loses value over time. BTC will be more deflationary than gold come the next halvening, do with this information what you will.

Btc price will become more stable once market cap saturizes.
Its around 100 billion so chump change globally. Less up and down at 10 Trillion

I see you have common sense.
Too smart for biz

I think Fidelity opening will let us see how institutions will proceed. I think they're going to go ETH personally which is why Fidelity changed it's original plan to launch with BTC alone, their customers want ETH and see a whole lot of potential in the platform. Purely speculation tho.

>Dollar is inflationary, so it literally loses value over time.
Over a very long time-scale, yes. But not that much that impedes business operations.

A business can be assured that the value of a USD today is going to be roughly the same in 1 months time. That's the appeal of doing business in dollars vs a cryptocurrency. You need complicated and risky hedging mechanisms (shorting) just to do business in cryptocurrency. Not worth it for average business.

I got 17 myself. If it dips more I buy more. If it goes up I HODL to next bull run.

>You need complicated and risky hedging mechanisms (shorting) just to do business in cryptocurrency. Not worth it for average business.
This is precisely why anyone in business with a brain doesn't dabble with shitcoins.

My gf's dad has ~24, you sublty bragging fuck. You don't have more than everyone!

your wife's son has 350

Your dad's ex husband's son who is also now your stepfather has 1000

>wife's son
>wife's
Dumb fucker

kys low iq newfag

ITT: People who can't let go of their Lambo fantasies have a group cope session.

It's fucking over. People were saying this shit at 9000, at 8000, at 7000, at 6000 and so on. Bitcoin is not a magical money making engine, its profitability is not a function of time. It's not about just getting as many Bitcoins as you can and waiting enough years to fulfill your fantasy of being able to sit on your ass and do nothing with your life and be idly wealthy. The cat is out of the bag with crypto... normies don't trust it anymore, and the only thing keeping it afloat is Tether and bot manipulation.

Keep hodling if you want, but don't say you weren't warned.

Attached: anyone still hodling.gif (1280x720, 3.59M)

shove your SV up your ass

Attached: P.A.JEET.jpg (500x573, 239K)

What happens when transactions are denied and users are banned due to censorship on lightning? What if you cannot use lightning without kyc?

>mid tier fud
lol ok
I suppose the ivy league fund managers and ICE are just picking the bones? Fucking retard

Attached: tigermom.jpg (300x289, 22K)

>I have no argument
BSV is coming for BTC and every other blockchain's lunch for the simple reason that development is being led by people who actually understand bitcoin at a high level.
>In b4 muh faketoshi
Can you imagine falling for the faketoshi narrative in 2019?

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

Maybe you can tell me where all that Ivy League and stock brokerage money is if we keep losing billions in total market cap every month? Did someone misplace it at a dinner party?

>He doesn't understand that the Ivy Leaguers and woke Hedge Fund guys are making money in both directions
>He doesn't understand that it is exactly people like him who are getting shaken out by the big boys

Wait who is still interested in Crypto. This board is full of cancerous 16 years old who hold like $100 worth of Nano or someshit. I thought everyone was on the Gold and Silver wagon now.

you are such a fucking idiot. you didn't even answer my question. what happens if bitcoin's value is actually $10 and you buy right now? what if it drops down 99%? You just lost all of that value. That value was not safely stored.

You can evade the question, but people can see that, too.

Delete this

BAKKT is coming ASAP
Ivy League is DCAing/shorting
Weak hands are being shaken out

No they arent.

>April 2019
>Market cap: $42,300,200,100
>u fucking retard, BAKKT and Ivy League are shorting, weak hands will shaken out at 20 bil

I like it

I'll take the bait

if crypto is dead, why is wallstreet developing fucking secure holdings, why is a fucking Japanese bank setting up BTC deposit accounts? Read the article in OP, institutional money ISN'T EVEN IN YET. The IVY league investments were hobby-tier, and cannot be considered institutional levels of investment.

Pajeet opinion is worth less than shit.

I literally just explain why BTC is volatile and why that is a good thing. Are you braindead?

lmfao they're setting up trading desks. they're not actually buying crypto

Attached: 1548452002267.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

they're setting up trading desks so hedgefunds and eventually retailers can purchase crypto, why would they do this if there were no demand? Get rekt, noob.

Because apparently the autists on this board *trade* these 1's and 0's around so they might as well try and take their money.

Stop memeing gold as a store of value. In about 30 years once we start mining asteroids golds price will plummet hard. You have to be retarded not to understand that golds supply is limitless.

bitcoin isnt going up until oct 2019/may 2020.. at best 3k is bottom. at worse 1k is bottom

i dont care what btc does because im in chx. it keeps going up as everything else goes down

Unless white people start having babies. We are not getting off this planet. We going back to the time when gold was valuable. Brainlet.

>muh salt store of value
>muh gold store of value
>1s and 0s are for autists.
Umm no sweetie the market decides everything not your opinion. And bitcoin is quickly out pacing your meme salt and gold as the chosen store of value.

Attached: DEA0A4E5-42B3-41E1-9C41-DD1723C26553.png (549x413, 198K)

Wrong again sweetie. The chinks are the ones planning the asteroid mining operation.

Attached: 56EC619E-F167-4FC7-87CC-4C3C5655DF8F.jpg (409x409, 48K)

Muh paper dragon.

Attached: Pd.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Asteroid mining. I have news for you fren...

Attached: 1547002923413.jpg (480x360, 48K)