Astrology in biz thread

Tell me your sign and I will tell you how to fix your problems.

Attached: 48794595-horoscope-wheel-of-zodiac-signs-with-symbol.jpg (1300x1300, 233K)

Aquarius

pisces

Gemini

Libra

i dont believe in that bullshit and everyone who does cant be fixed

Are you the user who told the other user to be productive?

Anyway I have problems being unproductive too. Having tons of unfinished work yet Im here browsing shitposting on biz

Capricorn

Virgo

Aries pls help

Cancer with virgo in ascendent. Guess what i hold.

Attached: 1542311851848.jpg (1024x785, 229K)

You have low energy and are too nice too people.
Try being more assertive but do work with people. They will like you because you know how to make them feel better. They will carry you with them.
Also stop complaining about retarded stuff you feel bad about, no one cares.

Voice is your streingth. You can talk over everyone, so use that power but remember you are not as smart as you think so don't share your personal believes.
You are also annoying so find job where talking people down works for you.

You are work. You can work and work. Use it for your advantage but ask someone for advice in a directions since you can skip the ideology phase and loop in something that is pointless.
You can be stubborn as hell so work on using it to make life better instead of making people around you misserable.

You have TOO MUCH ENERGY.
You can start anything but then you RAGE QUIT.
Stop thinking about bad thing that has happened.
Find someone calm that will help you go threw rage attacks.
Also do plan before you start.

You know have no problem speaking about how you feel but it takes you ages to adjust to changes. Find yourself some science related job that never changes and is all about boring calculations.

damn this shit hits close to home.
thanks user.

Attached: 1548801221832.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Gemini and aquarius are same type of person with two energies.
Gemini will flap your hands around and be shocked about everything.
People like it, just smile and energieze your way threw.
Aquarius is low energy and very shocked when something goes wrong.
Working with enviorment is for you.

Stop weeping, really.

Sagittarius

Fuck personal horoscopes.
I want to know what happens when Uranus reenters Taurus (the sign of money and finance) in March.

oh look, another failed daytrader

You have ton of energy but you get tired after 5minutes of pointless work.
You are driven by the IDEA not money.
Since idea is your realm you can teach with ease since you either understand something or not.
Teaching is also sharing ideas.
Don't try to do everything yourself.
Find someone motivated to do job for you as you direct them.
Avoid capricorns and virgo. They never care about ideas and will drive you mad by agreeing just so you can fuck off and then doing as they please.

Shit. That's true. What do you advice business wise? I want money.

Taurus

You constantly think about:"that woul be great if..."
Find one of this that is not as reterded as ussualy and work with it.
If it aligns with your idea and is not absurd you should start looking for other people doing that. Apply to manager possition or start teaching your skills.
You propably know how to do 100 things but never do since it feels empty doing alone.
You live for others and people will love your energy.
Team up with Aries or Leo they will get you and you can be like a father to them.
Teach them your skills and make use of their energy to complet the task.
Also aquarios might be semi decent choice.

You have childlish energy anf love for good quality things. You could do great selling top range products since you have passion for them.
You love to hold them and learn about them.
Maybe premium phones, cars or realestate in good area.
Show people your energy you feel to that item and they will pay extra to buy them.

hi i'm a sagittarius too, can you tell what signs would be good to work for me? i have 100 ideas but just can't stay consistent :(

I’m more interested in what happens when Taurus enters Uranus, if you know what I’m saying

So what about me, fren?

this was a good answer for me too thank you

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius - all fire signs will give you great feedback and you will rage qnd burn about ideas together.
Aquarius and Libra will follow you off admiration to your power.

Avoid Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio - they will give you zero feedback driving you mad just like Virgo and Capricorn. They are just too nice and slow for you.

Libra, fix me senpai

Cancer people are adults of water signs and are reliable.
You can manage young people if you holf your authority and try to not water your eyes in front of them when they mock you.
You are calm and diplomatic enough to gather people around but NEVER LET YOU FEELS SHOW.
You can dive moral support to anyone since you read feels well.
Kids will love you.

Cancer
por favor

You talk too much, too loud and too bitchy.
Use it. Find a job in business where you deal with people or report as a journalist.
Never go personal with people you work with.
Maybe b2b sales? Be a friend and a bitch to both sides.

do me OP
last user that read my chart said it was very interesting

Attached: chart.png (480x640, 21K)

Cancer

Thanks user!

Attached: 23097812634951.png (112x112, 9K)

Sun sign is not the whole deal, you know that nibba?

I know but I don't give any guarranty your calculations are any correct so what's the point.

Scorpio plz respond

and what about taurus? i have a taurus friend who is in the same industry and is very ambitious and i thought about teaming up with him, but i know these 2 signs are not very compatible..

this is so not me, im good with stats and shitposting. little do i talk and if i do i'm reasonable and quite

You never talk. You are like Mike from Breaking Bad, loyal, secretive buy also good in your way.
Other people can't team with you since you never give feedback so you should find a job where it is just you like a driver or anything that can be done alone.
It is not that you hate people, you are just a closed person. You propably enjoy birds or some other animals and also war?
You could work security or with dead bodies.

He will spend companies money on flashy expensive stuff and not care about your big plans but will get job done.
If you are ok with that and ready to never flame him over it he will gladly work with you.
He doesn't care as much as you do so keep your cool and it will go well.

Sagittarius too

Pisces master race

Attached: 6e31c178e75c30cf96ae059b67d1739e9d0d93931168643c41f872520c4426a0.jpg (1024x772, 139K)

Aquarius

So I'm just low energy and should work in environment. Fuck that senpai I'm flying to and through the sun. Fuck you and your middle aged housed wife/art hoe horoscope bullshit

Attached: t_1479397457281_name_2016alexjones.jpg (960x540, 26K)

>whats the point
What is the point of this thread?

Attached: NCYSMV.png (498x483, 11K)

Why dont you just list all of them and we wouldnt need to have the thread

Low energy compared to Gemini.
You will never see Aquarius waving hands if calm.
When faced with injustice they will be shocked and wave hands.
You are close to Sagittarius when it comes to open mind and truth seeking but you won't rage and flame for hours.
Engeneering jobs that helps people and enviorment are for you.
You will do them calmly and with a mona lisa smile.

bump
op are you still here?
where did you learn these things? can you teach pls senpai

Sure. I had very serious troubles with people I could not avoid aka family and it made me wonder wtf are some of them too nice and some are making horryfic problem with eyes blank of hate or any anger.
I started researching personality types and ended up checking zodiac signs. MATCH! Complete 100% personality match right of the bat.
So i started research how to defuse those people and it all worked.
Also helped me understand why I do or don't care about things.

You can find everything online but also observe people you know in critical situations. Where they do great or where they just fall apart

I want you to know you're full of shit and are shilling right now. I'm also ware of the influence autists have with Astrology.

nothing a shotgun can't solve

i read the basic horoscope sites but after i didn't know what to do
do you know any good books or smg that are more than just those sites?
it's a good idea to analyze people though

what is your sign btw?:D

He's cold reading you, you dip

ty for the input

I have some books on a topic, pic related was a decent read.
From reading this topic, amout of teaching and biz most popular sign you could easly guess.

Attached: 1549227143956.jpg (485x337, 206K)

How do you explain the difference in personal traits between Pisces and Aries?
Those two are born sometimes day apart and are like two opposites.
You give statements with nothing behind them, weak cover up.

Attached: 1moses-astrotheology.jpg (845x403, 175K)

ty will check it out
idk i guess youre some fire sign

based

post more of these pictures if you have plsss

Sagittarius, you should also check correlation between pagan gods, bible and zodiacs. They are one thing.
Same story told over and over.
Jesus is Pisces, Satan is Aries.
Aries is God, Satan is Taurs
Etc.

Zodiac signs vs body part.
I personaly know 2 Aries with huge scars on their heads and a Pisces with deformed feet.

Attached: received_268167813698308.jpg (300x390, 34K)

wat xddd
can you elaborate

Aquarius, virgo ascendant

Also virgo with aquarius ascendant (wife) , plz senpai help

There are astrological ages that go backwards.
Iron age was... Arian age... Aries age... Age of old testament god of wraft that killed coutless people.
Now we are in Pisces age of Jesus and being nice that is going into Aquaries age of information and cosmopolitanism aka communism.
Jesus is about to become Satan of new age as Taurus beceme in Aries age and on and on.

Attached: 964d6aaff0c594ede84d4aaa39f8c03c.png (279x502, 15K)

Are you fucking serious? Are you used to selling this shit to mouth breathing brainlets to forget how to talk to normal people?

You can literally fucking tell me I'm a pisces. Throw ambigious characterizations about it (like you're doing now a.ka cold reading) and I could believe you since you're secretly telling me things I wanna hear so I'll be more likely to take you up on your word and or offer (law of retaliation). You're a fucking salesman and a shitty one at that.

oh i see
interesting

Sure.

Attached: calendario_hebreo_2528converted2529.jpg (1000x1013, 225K)

Scorpio sun
Leo moon
Aries ascendant

See now you've got nothing to say after you criticized me for not backing up my shit and now that I did you're the one speechless.

gg faggot

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 20K)