I want to die. How did I get JUSTD this hard

I held two of the most promising coins shilled by biz, Ambrosus and chainlink. Both ended up being stinky. What do I do now?

Attached: E3608364-1298-4119-90C9-6291C7BF9CE1.jpg (1242x1600, 260K)

How the fuck did I fall for the masternode meme

By HODLing.

HODL is the biggest meme in crypto.

How can you be so dumb as to take financial advice from NEETS?

to be honest i am wondering how this faggot is negative with link. Link is the best performing coin this year

I actually read Ambrosus buddy so fuckk you

But I do admit that I fell for the chainlink meme

>this year
> 2019

I bought during 2018

retard

you know what i mean faggot

You asswipe I bet you’re doing even worse than me

>AMB
bro.,.... if you can spot obvious astroturfing you're fucking up big time. nobody that shills that shit actually bought it, it's fucking fiverr pajeets and retards like you that were dumb enough to fall for the shilling.

pic related 3 new AMB threads within 6 seconds of each other

Attached: shill.png (1920x1080, 387K)

Oh fuck me. I’m angry

>Ambrosus
>promising
Every single Ambrosus thread had Anons calling it out for the gypsy scam that is. Imagine thinking that you bags are going to get pumped by autistic Korean NEETs who play Starcraft and eat nothing except for Shin Ramyun. The absolute state.

Attached: 1_efLePHHLks9MQW8wcoE5nw.jpg (1600x939, 314K)

how the fuck do you manage to be in the red with link jesus christ you massive fuck up did you literally buy high sell low or what

I don’t even know anymore. I wish I didn’t get in crypto

and ambrosus? really nigga?? what the FUCK were you thinking? were you fucking high when you bought that shit?

lmao

Honestly I thought Ambrosus was going to be THE coin to make it. The team didn’t do bullshit hype and had a stacked team

You bought the top user and you held through the crash. I put in 3 grand at the top and am now justed down 99%. Who cares. It was worth a shot. You only chance is to put it in btc and hold for a few years and hopefully check every once in a while to see if you ever make your money back.

Yea if bitcoin didn’t crash I would be in the green

>anons are actually buying into the LINk meme
I honestly feel sad for all of you.

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 124K)

Imagine buying a shitcoin that partners with imaginary street shitters.

Attached: IMG_20190203_155741_020.jpg (1189x626, 81K)

oh shit is that THE Ankit Prajapati?!

HODL AMBROSUS... BIG NEWS COMING

How? Assuming you got in last year, you should have got in on Link at about 20c? It was there for a long time. So what, you waited for giant green candles or something? Retard.

Hahahahahaha HE THINKS AMBROSUS IS PROMISING AHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

It was. I stayed away from gook coins but ended up the same

Hold you pussy Ambrosus is only down because it correlates in price with grandpacoin

43k usd? Holy fuk

You do remember he hired a 200k-per-month former Versace Marketing executive. The whole project is rife with incompetence of this magnitude.

Lmao I think he legit did that.

anyone with 130+ iq knows link and amber are scams... holochain and chx are the only legit projects shilled on biz

Lmao like any of you cunts are actually doing any better. Literally everyone has been justed for over a year now unless you unloaded everything you had in jan which most people didnt i only did my initial and kept the rest in shitcoins which are now totally obliterated so shut the fuck up all of you

He wasted money on the fireworks show that never happened as well. What a fucking scam.

How do I recover from this? Do I just sell at a mega loss

Buy holo

Did you literally buy them both at the top? Like I'm actually impressed by how much you followed "buy high, sell low"

Attached: 1412819564037.jpg (250x250, 37K)

I was in the same shoes man. Held bags for way too long and got rekt.

My advice is too pay attention man and pickup low cap gems that haven’t pumped.

HOT and OWN recovered all of my losses.

I’m currently in LTO network. Heavily restricted supply, low liquidity, market makers are being used.

Have a look and good luck user

This. HOT and OWN saved my portfoilio. I was even for the year in December, thanks to cashing out in January and slowly buying back LINK throughout the year. But then I switched to HOT and OWN(CHX) and now I'm up 400% from barely breaking even just a month ago.

link is always a good investment in the long run, but otherwise, you want to put in a safe project like RLC where it is currently undervalued and have alot of potential. You want to avoid the massive growth like Holo

Attached: 1546140283331.jpg (382x437, 122K)

>You want to avoid the massive growth like Holo
>You want to avoid massive growth
Spoken like a true Jow Forums boomer

I'm up 8% since Jan 1 thanks to my passive boomer investments.