How would you manufacture and sell genetically engineered clones without having it labeled as "slave labor" and made...

How would you manufacture and sell genetically engineered clones without having it labeled as "slave labor" and made illegal?

Attached: jinteki.png (1000x552, 288K)

Insert enough dna of dogs and other beast of burden type of animals so they could not be labelled properly as humans

Legally that would probably work, but the average person is going to need a crutch to look at these things and think "that's not a person". Or their behavior is going to need to be overtly inhuman.

Not slavery if they consent.

If the government is your customer then it's not illegal.

Anyway, hopefully everything just gets automated so slavery stops making sense.

Can clones consent to grossly unfair labor contracts?

So you're saying sell to the government first so that the allow it in the private sector?

we are talking about the n*ggers isn't?

We're talking about clones.

holy shit if I could make clones of myself I would unstoppable

think about it, it would be like having an identical twin. we would be a hive mind

this is the future boys. no roastie with questionable DNA needed. I could lead a cult of my own clones. we'd all the same interests so it could work

this is fucking ingenious

See, this is the guy who's going to get cloning b& before I make any money out of it.

hey fuck you buddy, at least I won't make them slaves. i'm just a man with a simple dream, to create a perfect fraternal order

it IS slave labor, no different than making babies (even in a laboratory)

It's only slavery if they're human.

well if horses suddenely all gained 90iq tomorrow and started to talk and bitch about doing menial work all day while getting shit for it im p sure ppl would sure consider
or if gooses did the same and said they're scared of death what's the meaning of their life etc

if it's capable of doing slave labour, it'll be labeled as slavery

Based. This is my plan. I'm going to move to cloning-legal state and just open up my own lab and have a giant family of myselves. Hey, if being a narcissist is the path to success, then we must take it to its logical conclusion.

Buy an old oil platform in international waters or cargo ship and claim to be operating as an independent nation not subject to UN regulations.

>90iq
We're talking sub 60 IQ and something that clearly isn't human.

Nobody will complain if we sell niggers.

I had this dream for a few days before I realized it could all come crashing down with a single targeted bioweapon. Diversity is unironically a strength in militarized operations.

Why the expensive effort with all the biological research and manufacturing and maintenance and legal processing and dragging in investors and public relation, just plop your factory next to a favela or some chink hive city and rake in poor people to work in your factory putting together iPhones for some laughable wage. Your only extra expense will be suicide nets, nerve stampling, wage cages, cattle prods for taskmasters, chastity belts, vision restrictors, room 101s, sterilising wifi, wagegags, Happy Happy Cubes, advertisement halos, encouragement gas and such, you could probably get the local authorities to sponsor these considering they be will already at the stage of sucking your dick for getting these poor of their backs. You see, the tribesmen have it figured out already, which is why the world is heading the way it is.

that's assuming your clone would have 100% identical upbringing, even then at best none of you will be virgins

Attached: 1498342910264.jpg (816x1382, 269K)

So what if they make it illegal. Who will be able to stop the march of the clone army?

hafus will be permitted into the order if they have superior genetics and can pass our tests. after a few generations have been screened they may even be brought into the inner council

think of how many powerful families have been destroyed because of poor female genetics, this is a game changer

>that's assuming your clone would have 100% identical upbringing
they will have a better upbringing, instructed by essentially their past selves
>even then at best none of you will be virgins
good idea I could make female clones too. would that count as incest

This. We implant these clone niggers with a poisonous genetic vector that kills them and any mating partners within 20 years while also rendering both parties infertile.

Why hasn't anyone thought about this before?

>would that count as incest
that would be masturbation

>they will have a better upbringing, instructed by essentially their past selves
That won't be like you then, so no hive-mind. Also ignoring the impossibility of reenacting your life experiences, what makes you think that your clone will draw the same conclusions and act out the same decitions as you do? On top of that why would a clone possessing a complete knowledge of its previous versions need these clones around? Which also brings me to a question of why would the hypothetical Chad-user hybrid need the original user?

Attached: 1498241389666.jpg (736x677, 116K)

>How would you manufacture and sell genetically engineered clones without having it labeled as "slave labor" and made illegal?
Grow acephalous clones, insert a mind machine interface inside skull where the brain would be and have a computer program control the body.

There you go, you now have a cyborg, it was never truly alive and would not possibly survive withount the MMI, therefore it is not a living sentient being but rather just a biological machine controlled by an AI computer program.

Restricted intelligence will force you to create several behaviour programs for every function the cyborg would have to perform, reinforcing the idea that it is not a living creature or sentient, but rather just an advanced biologically engineered machine.

Bonus points if you replace certain biological components such as eyes for advanced robotic implants, further dehumanizing the cyborg, making it easier for humans to accept that as a thing rather than a human being, despite the semblance.

>that would be masturbation
excellent.

>what makes you think that your clone will draw the same conclusions and act out the same decitions as you do?
them being genetically identical to me. do you think people randomly their personalities and interests after birth?
>why would a clone possessing a complete knowledge of its previous versions need these clones around?
they wouldn't have "complete knowledge", we would specialize in different tasks
>why would the hypothetical Chad-user hybrid need the original user?
because user Prime holds the clan's secrets and wallet passwords.

>Bonus points if you replace certain biological components such as eyes for advanced robotic implants
at this stage you could just build a robot, it will probably be cheaper too both in manufacturing and in maintenance

>at this stage you could just build a robot
The eyes can easily be replaced by military grade cameras, that was never the problem with robotics. The main issue of creating robots is developing the entire array of motion sensors they will need in order to actually be able to walk and perform complex tasks, this is where the biological components come in handy.

Basically, you will have a pre-made working body already designed to have the sensorial capabilities to walk, stand up, run, jump and perform complex actions. Replacing the eyes is basically a laughing matter when compared to actually developing a robot with equal capabilities as the human body.

>it will probably be cheaper too both in manufacturing and in maintenance
The maintanance would basically be only for the cybernetic implants such as the MMI itself, the organical components are easily maintained by some organic nutrient paste.

You transhumanist fags sicken me, I prefer to die rather than planting a chip in my head

you people have no problem with implanting chips in deaf people to help them hear but it's too much for you? faggots.

this is such a low brain power, low low low low low IQ post. Are you Somalian?

You don't. Forcing humans to work is literally slavery.

Don't shit on somalians like this