Nintendo

I want to buy and resell nintendo games, consoles, everything.
Any ideas tipps?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x375, 34K)

What makes you think there's profit in this? Ebay is saturated with the stuff

Buy them for less than you sell them for.

offer blowjobs outside of gamestop for the stuff people are bringing in to sell

Go back in Time about ten years or buy and hold for about 20. The market sucks currently.

Buy job lots and resell the games individually.

Go to car boot sales to get cheap games from clueless normies.

Buy ps1 games that have cracked cases cheaply, then replace the case with a good condition one from a shit game. Who's gonna know?

But desu senpai I would just buy and hodl them for a few more years. The value of that generation of games (n64, ps1) is rising now they are considered retro.

dont you think the market will "crash" when a new mini n64 or gamcecube is comming out?

Classic games being put in digital libraries renders need to own physical copies largely moot.

Physical > digital any day. You actually own it. Crypto is different. It started digital and will always be digital. Nothing like holding an N64 cartridge and blowing it to put it in your console. Kids these days have no idea.

It didn't when they made the SNES classic remake.

And the Megadrive classic remake.

And the ps1 classic remake.

I think these crappy reboots just help to keep the games in people's minds. Everyone would prefer the real thing. Besides, those remakes only have a handful of games included.

You can also get every single game ever made on emulator too, the effect has been minimal.

Hahaha fucking retard. Nobody has ever had to blow a n64 cartridge. Original NES, now that’s a different story.

This

Also the fact that this shit isn't sealed is worth not much at all

dont n64 cartridges have some kind of battery that dies and you cant save games anymore?

so any idea what to go for? restore fucked up consoles?

Speedrunning autists need legit physical copies.

Are you trying to fud n64 cartridges?

baseless FUD, im 10x long on n64 carts

Buy ebay lots that have multiple consoles/games/controllers and sell them locally for a profit on Craigslist/Facebook auctions.

Well, at least you can play them If the market crashes

Everyone's got everdrives these days.

put out ads. people just throw that shit in the garbage.

Yup.
>all my saves :^(

There is money in this if you are not a boomer.
Don't waste time spending money to flip games like Dance Dance Madden 2005. You need to find lots at puerto rican garage sales. of game cubes with stacks of Mario or Zelda
Ditch the garbage games at pawn shops and sell the good games online.

focus on hoarding adapters like the switch lan adapter and shit like that also rare nintendo, snes and 64 games, also pokemon cards

Good n64 controllers are worth gold

Hey OP, I *actually* used to do this and make great money flipping Nintendo games in terms of ROI. I used to buy Nintendo collections on Craigslist and other online classifieds, and then just sell everything individually on eBay for profit.

Back then, everyone had their console and games sitting in the garage, attic, etc., and just wanted to get rid of them. This was the period of time they were emerging as collector's items, so I would check sold eBay listings to see the price of the games individually, and then pay something stupid cheap like $40 for a Nintendo 64 with 20 games, which I'd resell individually for like $200. I have countless examples of systems and games I purchased and flipped. The best perk is if you're a gamer, you can play your games while you wait for them to sell. I remember Summer 2010 I bought a Super Nintendo with tons of RPGs, I spent the entire summer playing through Earthbound, Final Fantasy II, and Super Mario RPG, before I sold them.

I will say sadly, the market has dried up. All of the people who used to have their collections sitting gathering dust, ended up selling them to people like me. Now all of the games are in the hands of actual gamers/collectors who are more informed of their market price. The fees on eBay became ridiculous, and the USPS kept increasing prices so even if you DO get lucky, your margins are thinner.

I would stay away from this market if I were you and find something else, the market just isn't what it used to be and the opportunity for profit is razor thin.

Forgot to mention, this was back from 2007 to about 2012 or so.

Also it is possible to get very lucky and find an old collection at a garage sale or something, but the time investment and opportunity cost just aren't justifiable in my opinion. I would probably buy someone's Nintendo collection at least once a week sometimes more until it slowed down.

I lived in an urban area at the time and would check Craigslist daily. I would even post ads "Looking to buy Nintendo systems/games" and sellers would contact me first with their collection and an asking price that was significantly below market value. Those were the days.

this is not a very profitable route. you won't find games for much cheaper than you can sell them.

i know there are collectors but anybody with a brain who just wants to play the games faithfully can buy a flashcart like the everdrive and play the entire library natively on original hardware

I'm old enough to remember the Atari 7800 being current gen.

>buy low
>sell high
it's as simple as that user. fucking genius idea right there.

Attached: th.jpg (300x221, 12K)

Attached: 30boomertear.png (461x451, 108K)

Hmm. Theres around 4 vendors at my local flea market doing this for very cheap. They look homeless too.