RS Bot farm

Looking to invest 2K max into a runescape bot farm.

Probably using azure for the VM and tribot for the licence - not sure what bot to get a bulk licence for yet.

Anyone start a bot farm with 30-50+ bots? What are the biggest hardships?

Attached: 1973877.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

it's not 2007

My friend has shown me how he hacked the new runescape, he sells runescape money for living jagex cannot caught him because he is too smart

This is why we need flags

do you have any experience with this? how are you going to avoid ban?

kekked

experience with botting? Sure.
Experience with running servers? Sure.
Experience with running 40-50 bots on multiple servers? Not yet.
I was thinking this might be a good idea to start off - purchase maybe 12-15 indivdual smaller servers to run 2-3 accounts on them each, that way I can skip proxies and just rely on the VMs ip address.

Please dont give my secrets away, Gupta.

how are you going to avoid ban?

New accounts? How does tribot do bulk licence?

How are you going to move the gold between accounts without getting all your accounts banned along the way? Maybe sell the accounts after they have decent stats and have made you some money? VPNs+using multiple hosting companies are going to help a lot with masking the locations of your bots.

You'll have to do a lot of logistics to find optimal game path and scripts to find a profitable method for 50 bots. I suggest tanning hides or some menial skilling niche.

not sure yet - maybe paying some friends to take the gold who actively play RS so it wouldn't look suspicious. I'm assuming if i had 30 bots running I'd be pulled in around 1-1.2B gp / day

so you're going to make new accounts and just let them get banned, and continually make new accounts?

I assume you're going to bot an f2p money maker then? Otherwise you'd have to be able to turn a profit over the membership and price of server before an account/IP gets banned.

I reckon to start off i'll just do F2P botting due to the amount of accounts I'll be running. Don't really want to invest an extreme amount into this.

you're expecting each account to make >$30m/day? If you're constantly making new accounts, what kind of method will you use to make that kind of gp? especially if they're f2p like I mentioned
Also how many hours a day are you running these bots? That kind of gp would require making 1.5m an hour running 24 hours a day. These accounts will get banned so fast

guys I just cracked into satoshi's wallet
just had to hack SHA123
password is craig

I thought they would get 1m/hour running 24 hours a day - i wasn't sure on how to transfer the gold off fully yet.
Guess i'll have to find out how fast these accounts DO get banned.

You are estimating way way too high. You'll probably make 100k/hr tops for f2p fresh accounts. You will also be replacing multiple accs a day.

this

do you have any idea of what you're going to have these accounts do?

Actually... Are you talking about RS3 or OSRS??

OSRS
No idea what they're going to do yet - was going to experiment first to see gp/hour and bans.

>24 hours a day
yeah that's going to be banned immediately
did you do any prior research at all?

Bot until you have like 100m-1b, then use a bot that flips the GE for ultraprofit and no chance of getting banned.

I use to run a single bot 24 housr a day for 3-4 days a week. Did this for 3 months and never got banned. Still unbanned today. Dunno about many accounts - oh though like I said if I bought the VMs through azure I'd run 2-3 accounts on each one, and they'd all be binded to that ip from the VM...i could recreate the server for a new IP everytime.

I doubt this will be helpful since my bots never made a substantial amount of money, but I used to bot with a friend and we both had 12 bot accounts. We had 4 bots for every 8 hour real life day to reduce the chances of getting banned. We never really did any RMT and mainly did it for fun and make buying stuff in game easy. Botted mining and wood cutting since those are pretty consistent and easy. None of my our accounts got banned after a year. We eventually stopped due to getting bored.

This lol. There ain't money in bitting runescape classic/3

You won't out price the chinese.

i'll supply them though

going to get two test .. maybe three running on this server I'm about to create and let you virgins know how it goes.
If it's smooth I'll see how 15-30 accounts is managing 5-10 servers at a time.

I'll be ur gf for 1k meet me in wilds

I miss the days when someone would die and they'd drop all their shit and you could run and grab it kek

thats how the pvp works still

I think it's easier to just crack accounts, stealing the gold and selling them to sellers. It's a manual job but less stressful than running bots. I'd not feel bad about cracking since these are mostly chinks using bots anyway

>thats how the pvp works still
it used to be any death, including monsters

topkek dude your f2p bots will be banned in like a day or two and you'll make 60k per hour MAX

if it was easy, a lot more people would be running bot farms
you should have automatic account creation, automatic bot setup, automatic muling, because you will spend a lot of time on this
you may also have to deal with liquidity issues with whatever you're farming due to saturation
even if you're using a private bot, Jagex will eventually detect your bot's patterns and flag it, resulting in drastically increased ban rates