Getting kicked out of apt

My son and his girlfriend were fighting one night that they stayed over, she went to the neighbors they complained, and now im getting kicked out of the place i just moved into 3 days ago by order of my apt complex. My son is not on the lease he was a guest what can i do to keep my apt.

Attached: sb9twub9ikdz.png (1250x979, 758K)

Lawyer up dumbfuck.

I can post pics of the lease agreement if anyone can help i really need it

>letting your sons trailer trash girlfriend spend the night at your new apartment outside of wedlock

Are you sure it wasn't your wife's son?

prove their that they were guests and they have their own residence

I just sunk all my money in this place i cant afford a lawyer

Attached: 1549223096328904748367.jpg (1440x1440, 765K)

They said it doesnt matter that there's a no tolerance policy for that

Speak the landlord property owner
>oi, listen up cunt, I have spastic son who comes around once a year and spergys. HesI gone back to his mothers now. If you want to make this into a big legal case where you kicked out someone because of a disabled son then more fool you.

Youve got some gimp neighbours word against yours. You pay your rent on time each month and dont trash the apartment. Tell them not to worry and everything will be cool.

Go have a face-to-face conversation with the property manager. Tell him your son came uninvited and you would consider him a trespasser if he or his girlfriend came around again. Remember, landlords are people too and filling a vacancy is more work they'd rather not do.
But something in your story stinks. I'm getting the feeling you're not telling us everything.

I assume US right? Try and explain, if it doesn't work then the least you could do is see if you can get a case at least

They wanted to call the police he was apparently keeping the phone from her and they thought she was in danger, she told they not to call the police thats all i know i was asleep, thats all i know

well, the son probably beat the shit out of the bitch

So they werent even loud enough to wake you. You go full boomer here. Drag your son into the rental office and stand behind him, make him apologise and swear that he wont be coming around again. Same goes for the neighbours bonus points if you can get them all into a five minute meeting in the rental office where you can discuss, control and deescalate this.

My son didnt he's never hit a woman, the only thing ive heard of him doing to her from what he explained is false imprisonment

Appearantly the lady who called me said i had 7 days to vacate the she had talked to corporate and there was nothing she can do

Also i still have to pay rent until it's filled by another renter otherwise its going to be an eviction on my record

But this whole situation never happened did it user, these two parties are conspiring to get rid of you because your neighbour wants to get some family In your apartment. Go to corporate go above her head.
Make up some bullshit.
You should have straight up denied and ignored the situation from the start.

In the meantime look through airbnb / motels / hotels for temp. DO NOT PAY ANYMORE RENT. When your next place asks for reference use an old one / son and say you were living with family for a couple months saving up.

No one here is going to give you money, so why are you here?
Fuckoff of Jow Forums and talk to the landlord.

So get a loan you stupid fuck. Nobody can kick you out of an apartment you own or are renting because of a single fucking noise complaint.

How can you be such a retarded pussy? Fucking stand up for yourself IDIOT.

I dont want money faggot just exploring option because i know the people of Jow Forums dont bullshit

lol what's up with the random Escape from Tarkov map

I play that game

>because i know the people of Jow Forums dont bullshit
Holy shit off yourself boomer.

Attached: 1540621950430.jpg (395x374, 52K)

I need to call the corporate office but i can theyre closed on sunday

Kill yourself virgin

Stupid pussy, where do you live? I'm going to come and beat your ass for disrespecting me.

Attached: 1547455224489.jpg (290x256, 54K)

I wouldn't get too worried about the wording of the contract itself, most lease agreements here have at least one and typically several parts that are not complaint with the law and thus void. Granted, this is in Europe and not in ancapistan, but it makes no sense for the lessor to be able to kick you out for a single noise complaint.

Nevertheless, I advise you look up the specific laws where you live. Maybe there are some law students or NGOs offering free legal advice in your area, they would be a good resource to turn to. Their quality is typically not too good, but this is a fairly easy matter, so you shouldn't hesitate to ask them. The best course of action, of course, would be to simply talk these things over with your lessor, but if that fails, then there's a good chance you would win going the legal route. It's going to make interacting with him in the future very awkward though.

get fucked, take your trashy Jerry Springer shit elsewhere, landlords don't want you

> When your next place asks for reference
what the fuck, is this actually a thing in the US? Your landlord calls your previous landlords to make sure you're a good rentcuck? jfc