Just a reminder you will get nowhere in life being introverted...

Just a reminder you will get nowhere in life being introverted. You need to be social and a real go-getter to succeed in life and business

Attached: tmp_0WTmL1_ffe11a92ba9a9083_bm.jpg (1502x1126, 205K)

True.

Or just be a trader and sit at home making monies while party poopers party

False

Attached: gettyimages-944363520_copy_-_h_2018.jpg (928x523, 55K)

anyone else going to fyre festival this year?

He had friends and used many of his Jewy connections to get where he got today.

he had 4~5 autistic friends like him. Their "parties" were drinking and coding. They made facebook just to stalk thots easier. So no. He didn't have any jewy connections. But the reason his project took off beacuse of the 2 chads we know, winkelvoss twins.

Let me guess you got all that information from watching the film.

go to your suicide path gay extrovert you are.

“Your network is your networth”- boomer saying

incorrect, if you are an alpha introvert (like I am), you can easily get rich and fuck women. If you are a beta though, you are fucked, introvert or not.

Except this guy fucked up the planning for the biggest party of the decade and now everyone wants to sue him.

>going on a viatnamese sock trading board to boast about your alpha lonewolf personality

The absolute state of your spectrum placement

You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies.

I'm simply too smart and rather not risk getting sick from being around disgusting wagies

Extroverts are NPCs so who cares. The most relevant people in the world have been introverts and autists.

people WANT to be friends with you dude, get out there and make others social circle better!

Yep.. I'm an introvert and hate people and I am FUCKED in life with job opportunities.

I just want to make decent money and gamble it away on crypto. Is that really too much to ask for?
>muh nepotism
Fuck nepotism. Fuck this job market. Seriously.

Ja Rule should learn from the mistakes and try to relaunch it, it has brand appeal.

I am just glad that the winklevoss twins had a second chance to be turbo chads with Bitcoin. I would KMS if facebook was my only chances in life to make it.

This is true in virtually all cases NEETies
Listen close, you may be the skilled autist. 100x better than the other mong next to you interviewing. But if you cannot even present yourself with confidence they'll think you have not much to offer, AND will be awkward to be around. They will take the normie that smiles and bullshits his way in 100% of the time.

Although introverts can think outside the box, and are usually more intelligent. It does close to nothing positive or beneficial for you in the real world ---> Normie central

Attached: 1394931717793.gif (363x500, 544K)

> blocks your path

Its all about uh...
"being social".

Attached: 220px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg (220x293, 15K)

>gets arrested and charged for all his fraud shit
>gets out on bail
>INSTANTLY runs another scam using the contacts from his earlier scam
>people don't even twig at first it might be him, instead thinking he sold his email list after being arrested
>it actually is him

The fucking balls on this kid. He must have some sort of dissociative disorder. Like getting busted wasn't actually him, but "some other guy" or "a close buddy"

i am a social retard, and i still live with my mother as a 32 years old man

Attached: volcel goku.png (726x451, 430K)

not true. im a true neet. i dont wage slave. i spend my time researching and investing my neet bucks. i've made nearly 2 million dollars. i mined bitcoin 10 years ago. invested in alts and then icos. all of that is dead now. the future of sto's. if you non accredited investers want to profit from this, invest in sto the best platforms/exchanges. chx and tzero

He said life. If that's how you make your money you'll have none.

>i mined bitcoin 10 years ago.
I actually can't believe how retarded you are. I've seen you make this claim before! Why not make a somewhat believable lie? Why say something so outrageously retarded!?

don't have to do shit, kill yourself.

Isn't that guy in prison?

Reminder that this faggot is most likely being traded for cigarettes right now

Tech wizard engineer here. I alienate everyone I meet and treat most people with out right contempt, still getting promoted.

Only for people who don’t possess skills other than sales. Social go getters are very much leaches that’s don’t really add anything and are more likely to steal great ideas from the quiet more understated members of society.

>I am just glad that the winklevoss twins had a second chance to be turbo chads with Bitcoin. I would KMS if facebook was my only chances in life to make it.
Did they mine?

Literally every high paying job outside of Medicine/Law is sales.

Hedgefund Manager: Sells people into giving him a percentage of their money. The hedge fund itself is just a giant sales team. Employees are trained to find clients by pitching the strategies of the fund. Most are carbon copies of others funds' strategies.

Consulting: Sells advice, much of it just a spin on textbook stuff which his employees are trained to regurgitate.

Investment Banking: Sales position that is mostly spinning arguments to convince a firm to issue securities or acquire another company.

So yeah, the highest paying jobs are all sales based. Even in software engineering, solutions architects get paid the most which is just consulting and minimal programming required.

Dammit, I always read this shit left to right and get confused.