No volume on bittrex

No volume on bittrex. Where did everyone go?

Attached: bittrex.png (500x250, 17K)

Buttsex was finished back in early 2017 when they stole money from legacy accounts

Why would anyone use it? They were being cunts, delisted everything, tons of limits, KYC, shit-tier interface, US-based... it's worthless. Bittrex is infinitely better.

You mean nobody wants to spend thousands of dollars on 2014 shitcoins like Bitbean and Feathercoin anymore?

Bittrex is probably the most JUST'd, mismanaged business of all time. Billions was there's for the tanking but literally retarded decision after retarded decision turned these guys into a Yobit level joke and now a chink gets it all.

Was my first exchange then they wanted me to verify, followed by refusing my I.d so I abandoned it.

Binance. Not inside fascist burgerland, netter range, better UI, funds are safu. What more could you want?

Safest most reliable exchange.

actually bittrex devs are there with their real names and identities. most of them are former amazon/tech security experts etc.

then you stupid kids rely your funds to some nickname using chink, nobody really knows anything about cz. hes just a naive young guy, easy to cheats or kidnap or something like that.

when china decides to pull the plug and arrest CZ, what you gonna do when every other nerd trying to withdraw their 100+BTC worth of alts.

I dont say bittrex is safe either, SEC could close it anytime also.

DYOR and buy ledger.

prelude to another 50% drop across the board. prepare your angus.

what's the story here`?

No exchange justed themselves quite as hard as bittrex

all over bitcointalk

Please elaborate. Thanks.

>amazon techs are getting absolutely JUST'd by a band of random chinks

How do I short the US?

>No exchange justed themselves quite as hard as bittrex
Their wallet tells a different story.

Attached: 2019-02-03 15_24_36-Bittrex-coldwallet - Bitcoin Wallet.png (1236x412, 48K)

See story of Iranian guy that lost his funds there. Closed his account and kept funds, other exchanges gave Iranians 30 days to remove funds. Guy had 2000 USDT there, now is homeless in Iran because his house also collapsed from an Earthquake. Fucking Bittrex jews man. Feel sorry for the guy.

[reserved for indonesian translation]

It’s subday, everyone’s at church.

Attached: BD47B69D-9FB8-4C26-B2EF-E3F48E1B5FA8.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

Perfect summary

They went over the top with the prima donna listing. Made enough money on all the shitcoins during the bullrun and therefore didnt bother to list anything else. Went down real fast.

Plus i'd rather wash my eyes with sandpaper than look at the horryfing new interface

>hurrdurr when China decides to pull the plug
Cz is Canadian you absolute retard. He doesn't even operate out of China. The absolute state of Jow Forums

with the most intense, honest audit as well
they accept no money for listing unlike these other scam listings

or they just dont add a new ico every two hours like the asians do
if you get listed to bittrex main today, that means your company is legit

eat shit pajeet niggers

someone should make a coin union/insurance fund, except non-profit diversified assets instead of shorting and manipulating the market like bmex

only bail out people who got exit scammed by a list of voted exchanges/wallets that are voted as approved/safe by the members. Set max bailout at 20k USD. In the case of a major meltdown exit scam like binance where the fund can't afford it, evenly distribute what's available. Once the fund reaches 120% liquidity, it splits overage between member only (3 month waiting peroid) liquidity loans and monthly fee refunds to 6+ month members

You're simply not interpreting the situation right, OP. Most (chinese) exchanges have largely fake volume. Remove the fake volume and.bittrex is still a top exchange. The market is simply in the shitter.

Street-shitting Third Worlders got mad that their unverified scammy accounts got banned despite the ToS clearly stating that large withdrawals require additional identity verification so they starting making up stories about Bittrex banning them for no reason.

Attached: goatsecam20110724-22047-1smrkf1.jpg (251x171, 7K)

Homosexual shill pls go.

CZ has a dead man's switch that returns everything to the last address it came from should shit really hit the fan. Bittrex has nothing like that. They'll fold like a deck of cards the minute regulatory authorities come for them. If there's ever been a chad-virgin example, this is it.

they didn't list bitcoin private despite listing btc gold/diamond/cash for whatever fucking reason. this utterly destroyed my profits.

also adding in the fact that they couldn't give us a simple yes or no to whether or not they were listing private until the day of the fork happened. it's like they were actually trolling the customers on purpose.

Bittrex doesn't fake its volume like Huobi etc.

Attached: 843132caeadf8b434371bb2d0b764fbfe22bc66a926145870eb2fa78c51bd024.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

Coinmetroooo

Attached: IMG_20181214_121001_008.jpg (297x647, 31K)