That 100k USD

Every decent house with some land around it is 500.000 - 2.000.000 EUR

JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (1581x863, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idealista.it/en/immobile/16191888/
idealista.it/en/immobile/14183019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

130k EUR for this. No roof, no windows, no doors, built in 1800, floors unknown. If you fart inside it might collapse. Comes with garage kek

idealista.it/en/immobile/16191888/

JUST

Attached: JUST1.jpg (1125x835, 254K)

With 50k more you could renovate this and live like a fucking bond villain.

porcodio
no stfu

INVEST IN REAL ESTATE THEY SAY
you need what?
in italy you need 300K to make it livable, if you and your family make it.

guys remember,
PORCODIO
YAVE BASTARDO

lmao, it's literally a barn for the eastern european farm workers.

looks like something I'd build in Rust desu

Looks comfy

Affitto monolocale a Milano.
800€ + spese

Maybe if you are a 80iq immigrant tending to the italian cows.

How about english you mediterranean jew

mio papa mi vende 400mq in provincia a 190K

sto investendo solo per pagarla AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mega affare

I just bought a Tmax tho so yeah totally REKT

ATH 65K
now 11K

JUST

no we are nazis shut up italy has the highest IQ after the chinese independen republics and its the highest average IQ. jews say are smart but are not.

hey lets sell some LSD pastanigger

Nah you are fucking jews, from med jews to mountain jews and everything in between. Never trust italians, see NANO scammers.

Is there a hidden in plain sight type of location in the US where houses are cheap and the people are good? I just want to live a comfy existence. It must be somewhere in the Midwest or Utah or something.

what are you?

see mcafee's yoga resort, you just have to start a cult fren

a bit high but not that bad, it looks like an old farm house but has good substance, i bet you wouldnt need to fix anything on the structure, new roof probably, with some investment, you could fix it up to some very decent holiday home, dont know about the region tho

then dont buy an old farm house if you have a problem with cows you mong

Something euro.

I pledged allegiance to the buddha and the aryan race

Attached: 1543137821385.png (992x900, 79K)

"substance"
that thing
100k USD

JUST

>italy
>alps

are you guys fucking retarded?

Grandeeee amico. Vedo che sei un vero italiano(no terun)

op, you rather know somebody that sells a piece of land, install your glass cube, and live confy af. you travel and become a cryptomonk.

or, you buy real estate in tunisia and portugal, no? you live in portugal 4-5 months, it's cheap, if you can work from home.

or if you are chad you sell drugs

DYOR faggot I live in paradise bergamo

>

Attached: 1543068628940.jpg (800x631, 58K)

> see NANO scammers

Must be some retarded zoomer, buys cuckmobile (scooter lmao)

Well it sounds quite OK though? In SF you pay 2M for a 2 room house with neighbours all over

I have a kawasaki ninja

Attached: 1542320870443.png (640x480, 20K)

Alps stretch across 4 countries. Only retards left on /biz me thinks.

25 ans old sasi moi clen n suck deez nutz also live in the alps I chop wood n I slap you kek

anyway I have only 12 euro in bank :D have fun faggot

you are just too poor. lots of houses and rooms get sold every day to bavarians and swiss people.

Attached: 20190203_171810.jpg (4032x2268, 3.08M)

Does anybody else hate shitalians? They act all nice outside their country but when you travel there they treat you like shit. Next time I'm going to Italy I'm gonna steal shit, litter the streets (not that it's gonna make a big difference, they are dirty after) and insult the shitalians since they can't understand English. Fuck shitalians

you take 45% more because you deserve concentration camps, jews

Nobody wants you here

We are dealing with a retarded teenager here or something.

Oh excuse me, I don't have 500k to drop on a decent house.

where did you go in particular?

Any ITA bros here?

How is life around Vicenza? Can I live a nice mountain life there?

Terronia 100%

i told you that i have 3 bitcones 2 bikes and 12 euro and im 25 but I'm all set. I work part time and im comfy not going in details ok bye

The alps strech across 8 countries. You probably didnt think of monaco, lichtenstein and slovenia.
Austria has the biggest part, followed by italy and france

As long as you are above Florence you can have a nice time.

ma anche se fosse... larp, or nigger. kek

did you know that americans blow their nose in private? niggers think that when italians blow their nose it's racist lmaooooo...

cheapest old houses are 1.200.000€ from my knowledge. it just does not make sense.

we have to expel minorities

Spent over a month in the italian alps in the summer. It's all true, also high prices, expensive gas. Next time I might just shit in their streets. Once pissed on a Swiss restaurant in the Alps, since they didn't let me use the bathroom without ordering. Walked out and pissed on it in the back. After that, I just stopped my car on the side of the road whenever I had to go and pissed right there.

Doxx the restaurant so the other anons can take a piss

What 90k€ buys you from Finland?

Own house with enough space and lake view, waterfront sauna, fireplaces, large shed for tools, fishing gear, firewood etc.

Attached: houuus.png (976x639, 953K)

based i also agree

what house buy you 90K in russia?
do you anons speak russian? I do.
easy pussy, cheap alchool, smoking inside of restaurants, living the life of a king. superkek
only thing there is no weed

you can DIY and spend 20K at this point. we are talking real briks. does this actually repair from extreme cold? it's being sold for a reason.

stop acting like kikes and nonwhites

this is the type of shit kikes do in our own country every fucking day. they view it as a playground and a place to just shit up because they can always leave to Israel whenever they want

start acting like whites, NOW

this is true

Attached: 1548971755599.png (1525x1540, 1.15M)

crashes completely when 3 snowflakes hit the roof. nice buy, nice car too.

Why would it crash now when it has been there for 40 years? There is approx. 60 cm of snow on the roof at the moment..

indeed. and the way america's demographics are going, every last one of you needs to start thinking about moving back to our homeland in europe.

based

you can sleep under the open sky and with fresh air

I mean, it has nice views

In Eastern Europe (EU not Russia), you can build a nice villa in a secluded area for like 100k. You also have access to all euro goods and markets.

Now the alps are nicer indeed and more developed, but not 10x nicer.

that's because its located in the alps.
shitty house in the alps >>>> luxury apartment in fucking india

Attached: resized_650x365_origimage_695958.jpg (650x365, 145K)

great pizza place in the old town. still a boring and depressing city and area.

Nazi detected, fucking germans, they never learn

Wrong. Could apply 15 years ago.
Try 200-300k
Eastern europe is mooning rapidly due to West collapsing under the weight of niggers.
We got Americans,Germans and Italians coming in, while our folks return from the West in droves. Weird as fuck, but it seems this is just the beginning.

I don't think so. It's all old money anyway, few 30y Italians or Germans will afford to buy a 1mil house there anyway. Look at the retarded 25y Italian itt that has 12EUR in his bank account, works part time, sells drugs on the side and lives with his parents.

We'll see how things look in 10 years after the collapse, the boomers die and their kids leave for the cities to wageslave. There's a reason they all employ eastern euros to work on their farms, none of their children want to raise cows and make cheese. As of right now the Alps are not a good buy unfortunately.

yeah.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you would not want to permanently live in that place.

I see brand new modern houses in Eastern Europe for 80k EUR with land included. Granted it's a small land area and in the suburbias near the medium sized cities. I don't see why you couldn't build the same house for slightly more in the mountains. And that is reinforced concrete and bricks, wood might even be cheaper. I'm talking about 2-3 bedroom houses, not McMansions.

Mountain houses cost a lot because you literally have a heavy lift helicopter fly up your house in Lego pieces while ground crews connect it all quickly

yeah and the helicopters are made of wood, like 200 years ago.

120k in rural areas
brand new houses in cities of 50-100k population are virtually nonexistent and would go around 350k+, thanks to boomers limiting the new constructions

I worked fucking hard these past 5 years and all I was able to save after costs was a measly $60K USD

Theres no hope is there? If a piece of shit like that costs $100K, then I might as well fuck off to Cambodia and live a middle-class life there

i am from: ~ 2.028 Euro/m2.

a friend bought a whole house in sachsen, east germany for 30k just for backup.

This is retarded, you aren't building on a cliff.

Ok, let's talk countries then, obviously we are looking at different Eastern Europe mountains. So where is that?

Sachsen, literally all lowlands and crops. That's why.

How do you get the houses up in the fucking Alps?
Dyor retard

US I presume. It's ogre everywhere in the west, however I can only assume it's hard as hell to get a permit to build in secluded areas near nice mountains in the US. Also since the US is huge and vastly uninhabited, some remote areas are not really that convenient to live in, whereas in Europe you can live "innawoods" and still not be too far from civilization.

However pricing should be better in the US overall.

Not by helicopter that's for sure.

Another italian alps gem.

2 bedrooms, 3 floors, 1 bath. Only 150k USD, ready to move in. Parking is extra btw.

JUST

Attached: JUST2.jpg (1133x829, 207K)

Once stayed in a italian hotel, that had this type of faucet. Italian design gents.

JUST

Attached: JUST3.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

just forget it then. its not worth anyway. tourist prices 24/7 everywhere.

Probably for the best to just visit for now, 2 people was about 6000 EUR a month for 3 star accommodations, food, gas, entertainment, etc.

Probably be cheaper if you book in advance and drive an economy car, always booked for the night and bounced around a lot.

What's really going on?
Is it the boomers faults? Is it the kikes?
Let's be real
Boomies could work a job that they walked into on first try with 0 experience. Stay there 3 years and get a COMFY 2 story, remodeled house in a decent city.

If we do the same, we will be paying off debt still from some kike rule we got sucked into. WHAT is causing this struggle for.... everything

Attached: 1445473163287.png (435x711, 366K)

that's pretty cool and the price is inline with what a similarly sized condo in a decent area in any large US city would cost you.

Most flyover states with city populations between 10k to 30k will be most reasonable

New York/Pennsylvania border.

it's jews directly jacking up the prices by buying properties to rent them, and jews advertising local real estate to international investors.

you are forced to rent because everything is bought out by kikes and kike's acquaintances so they can jew you on rent.

fucking kek'd

This isn't a large city, but a small town in the italian alps. No land, no view, few jobs. Also 45sqm, literally the size of a 1 bedroom US apartment. Are you still confused?

>in the italian alps
no, are you?

It's completely retarded to compare this to the price of a large US city house or even condo.

3 Floors spread over 45 sqm. The kitchen is in the living room for fucks sake, doesn't seem to have a fridge unless it's one of those half sized ones hidden inside the cabinet. 50% of the american people wouldn't even fit inside the shower cabin.

JUST

Attached: JUST4.jpg (1373x859, 219K)

30% wouldn't be able to get to the upper floors.
20% wouldn't even fit through the front door.

It's for rich people to vacation in, not a practical buy.

you fucking retard. the only houses that are built with the help of helicopters are some mountain huts. the material for most huts is delivered by trucks.

That place was housing most likely immigrant workers and looked way worse. It was recently renovated and put for sale. Theres no rich people staying there I assure you.

Also 80% of the people visiting the Alps are not rich, but middle class from all around Europe, mostly western part obviously. You get a lot of families, school trips and older people. Very little young or party crowd, it's all very laid back in the summer season. Winter will bring the more wintersports crowd obviously, but still similar demographics of tourists.

You know you're paying for the land, right?

>Another day, another gem:
idealista.it/en/immobile/14183019/

This fine 6 bedroom( or horse stalls ) barn comes with 2000 sqm of land. Also 2 baths, one of which is probably outside. Stunning. Yours for only 240.000 EUR

*Notary, some taxes and commission is on the buyer of course, in typical italian fashion.

*Oh and if you are thinking about renovating this, note that only local artisans can do that and only in local traditional style, for 80 EUR an hour.

Attached: JUST5.jpg (1248x860, 256K)