Quant Network's European Commission connections

Recently in the Quant Network Telegram, their CEO (Gilbert Verdian) shared he was in Brussels for a "big meeting with the European Commission in the morning."

He also said there will be a major announcement taking place on March 6th with "lots of media attention" and that they're "involved in a very exciting venture for the EU."

In a previous AMA session, Gilbert mentioned Quant is looking to be involved in the INATBA (International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications) and the EBP (European Blockchain Partnership).

The INATBA is set to "go live" in the first financial quarter of this year, which aligns with the date of this major EU announcement involving Quant Network.

Are they involved in the INATBA? What other EU/European Commission projects could they be involved in?

European Commission's Blockchain initiatives (INATBA, EPB, EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum):
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blockchain-technologies

What we know:
- INATBA set to launch in Q1, 2019
- Meetings held in Brussels, Belgium
- Headed by Mariya Gabriel, friends with Gilbert Verdian
- European Commission announced IATBA will work to promote interoperability
- Gilbert Tweets about vising Brussels on Nov. 12th 2018 to discuss “the learnings from my previous experience in 2 Governments and the EU Blockchain Strategy.”
- Gilbert Verdian admitted in AMA that Quant Network is looking to be involved in IATBA & EBP (European Blockchain Partnership)

Attached: INATBA_Quant.jpg (8000x5827, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aioti.eu/
coindesk.com/fujitsu-claims-40-efficiency-boost-for-blockchain-electricity-exchange
twitter.com/PZilgalvis/status/1091330710386954240
psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is like next level shit. I am impressed
However I like Chainlink lol.

Wen moon

If this is real then why isnt crypto twitter all over it ? Also volume is low and can only buy on idex

Mabey when they get on a decent exchange ill think about it

its on bittrex too Pablo

>Crypto twitter is always first to break FA

ayyy lmao

Crypto Twitter is sleeping on this gem. A few influencer are talking about quant occasionally but do yourselves a favor and join quant telegram channels to see what going on for yourselves.

You Larps are so desperate haha! This was shilled to death here and 30x you dumb retards!!

Suit yourself!

Here's another thread of connection with EC H2020 funded AIOTI project.

aioti.eu/

Attached: OverledgerIOT.jpg (1422x820, 283K)

I wonder if this is possibly involved...

coindesk.com/fujitsu-claims-40-efficiency-boost-for-blockchain-electricity-exchange

Crypto twitter LMFAO

Gtf out of here and go buy pundi

Look at the tellies go at it again!

HAHAH the european union orders a direct ban on all crypto except for quant

All the talks, bank connections, meetings, vip friends, patents, teased places.

You guys are linking shit like a schizofrenic russel crowe in that one movie. Do you also have a circlejerk headquarter were you make mindmaps?

I just started reading into quant network. Multichain dapps or Mapps are the first of there kind and quant is delivering it along with total interoperability of blockchain and internet. This is the future

Gilbert was actually at the meeting announcing the launch of the INATBA:
twitter.com/PZilgalvis/status/1091330710386954240

You seem to know the truth then. Tell me, what are we looking at after connecting all the dots?

Bags, big fucking bags.

How much quantstamp to make it??? Thinking of getting a stack after getting 10k linkies

Attached: 1526166219597.jpg (750x935, 88K)

0, Different project.

Nothing wrong with sitting on big bags of a future-proof project :)

Look at that massive volume on idax.

The chinese will be all over it!

We’ll come back in a few weeks and see how things develop ;)

You better market buy as long as you can. Asia and USA will rekt you soon.

No you wont. You will come back in a few hours to spam more schizo hints and links

Show everyone on the doll where you missed out on the quant gains, haha. Mcap is ~$20m, news/partnership/announcement flood is coming and you actually believe one of the soon-to-be top crypto projects is a dud. Wow, I couldn’t imagine being in your shoes!

what is life like na fat QNT bag.

Look forward to the next thread tellie!

maybe....big maybe. lets get real for a moment and be honest about this. they are building a solution to a problem that doesn't exist yet. this isn't needed right now.

The European Union disagrees with you :)

I'm so fucking disappointed.
I thought this was a thread where I could network with like minded autistic quants.

What's even ur score fren
psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient

It's real but has ZERO to do with QNT.

>Has zero to do with QNT
>Quant at the heart of it
Pick one faggot

Attached: INATBA.png (577x740, 468K)

ayyyyy lmao

based.

Imagine not owning a bag for the future, LOL.